Chapter 13

Just Say It Already

 

Kidnapped?!?!

Gui Gui was in her room, staring out of her window. There were stars twinkling in the sky. Her hair was down, and she had on a blue nightgown with stars all over it. She was thinking about lots of things. "Why did Aaron suddenly act different towards her? I thought he liked me as a best friend, but suddenly he is acting more like he likes me. And it doesn’t help matters that Wei Yi confessed his love, or that creepy stalker guy Jun confessed to me." Gui Gui thought. Gui Gui sighed. She got her teddy bear from her bed and hugged it. Just then she saw an airplane. Excited, she stuck out her hand, covered the airplane, caught it, and put it in . "Yay! I caught another airplane! That’s my 95th airplane so far. Just 5 more to go. Yay! Go Gui Gui!" Gui was happy.

Then her eye caught the wishing necklace that she wore. She picked it up, and opened it. She unfolded the paper inside and read it. The paper said:
I wish that I will find my true love and we will love each other and be together forever.
She held it close to her, fervently hoping that her wish would come true.

~The next day~

Gui Gui was walking to Aaron’s house because he was making breakfast. Aaron’s breakfasts were always delicious. As she was walking in the early morning, something felt weird. Her “ghost senses” told her that someone was coming up behind her. She turned around, but too late. She felt something come over . She coughed, and inhaled the drug. The next thing she remembered was seeing the blackness closing in around her.

~A few minutes later~

Aaron noticed that Gui was later than usual. "Where’s Gui Gui?" Xiao Gui shrugged. "I don't know. She's usually here by now. Why don't you call her." Aaron nodded. "Alright."
He picked up his phone and called Gui Gui, but to no avail. "That's odd. She almost always picks up. I wonder where she is." thought Aaron. Just then he got a phone call. He immediately picked it up, thinking that it was Gui Gui.

Aaron answered. "Hello?" An unknown voice answered. "Hello Aaron Yan." Aaron asked, "Who is this?" "All you need to know is that I have your friend. And if you ever want to see her again, you will listen and do what I tell you to do." The unknown voice commanded. Aaron asked, upset, "Why are you doing this?" "You will come to learn the truth in time." the unknown voice said. And with that, the unknown caller hung up. Aaron was perplexed. But he knew that he had to give Xiao Gui an answer.

Xiao Gui asked, "Where is she?" Aaron answered angrily, "She’s been kidnapped." Xiao Gui said in shock, "What?" Aaron explained, completely pissed off, "I just got a phone call from the kidnapper." Xiao Gui panicked, "What do we do?" Aaron said with no emotion, "We wait for his next call. He said he will call with instructions."

~The kidnapper~

Gui Gui opens her eyes, and everything is a blur. She blinks twice to clear her vision, and then she looks around. She realizes that she bound with rope to a chair. She is in a small room with one door. There is a small window near the ceiling, letting in the light. "Where am I? What am I doing here? Wasn't I on my way to Aaron's house for breakfast? How did I get here?" Gui Gui thought, confused. Just then, the door opened. A person walks in. The shadows hide him, preventing Gui Gui from seeing him.
A guy spoke. "Hello Gui Gui." Gui Gui was scared. "Who are you? Why did you bring me here?" The guy ignored her question, and instead, asked one in return. "Do you know who I am?" Gui Gui was about to answer with a resounding no, but then she realized that she did know this person. The voice was familiar. But, why would ….

The guy spoke again. "I will take your silence as a yes. Do you know why I kidnapped you?" Gui Gui was afraid to answer. "Why?" She asked in a small voice, sure that she would regret asking. The guy said coldly, "You spurned me, without regrets or thinking about my feelings. And now you will pay."

With that, he left, leaving Gui Gui in shock. The only thought that went through her mind was that she had been right in thinking that she would regret answering the guy. The kidnapper took out his cell phone, and called Aaron.
Aaron answered apprehensively, "Hello?" The kidnapper demanded, "Your first task is to find the girl Ya Tou. She will have the instruction for the next task. Do not fail, for if you do, Ya Tou will pay the consequences." The kidnapper hung up the phone. "Let the games begin." The kidnapper thought evilly.
___________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey! How did you like this chapter? I made a Pi Li MIT reference in there, because I loved the show so much. I hope you like this chapter. Comment lots!