Chapter 1

Just Say It Already

 

How It Started

"Come on, lets go!" Gui Gui dragged Aaron and Xiao Gui. They were going to their favorite coffee shop to drink coffee. "Okay, okay. You don't need to be in such a hurry. "Aaron said jokingly.

"But i really want some coffee!" Gui Gui said in an impatient voice. They finally get there, and Gui Gui suddenly lets go of both of them. She ran up to the counter and ordered a brown sugar macchiato. Aaron and Xiao Gui sighed, and went to sit down at their favorite table.

When Gui Gui got her coffee, she took a sip and sighed with great satisfaction. "That's much better!" Gui Gui said. Then she walked much slower to the table.

Aaron said laughing, "You didn't need to run." Gui Gui protested, "But i need caffeine!" Xiao Gui asked, "What? Are you going to play tricks on somebody?" Gui Gui said with an exasperated tone, "NO, i can't wait! I'm going to a concert tonight!"

Aaron said nonchalantly, "That's cool." "Where is it?" Xiao Gui asked. Gui Gui replied, "It's downtown. You guys want to come?" Aaron agreed, "Sure, i don't have anything tonight." Xiao Gui declined. "I have a party to go to. You'll be okay without me, right?"

Gui Gui said teasingly, "You don't know what you're missing! Oh well. Your loss!" Gui Gui stood up. She finished the rest of her coffee. Gui Gui said, "I gotta go get ready for the concert tonight. See you later Xiao Gui! Aaron, meet you there, ok?" "Okay," Aaron replied. She hugged both of the guys, and left.

~at the concert~

Aaron, Gui Gui, Xiao Jie, and Mei Mei are all there. They were near the front, so they had a good view. Gui Gui was so excited. "This is so fun!" She said. Mei Mei, also excited, replied, "I can't wait for it to start!"

Suddenly a guy came up to Gui Gui. "Hey, what's up?" Gui Gui said, "Who are you?" "Oh, my name is Jun. How about you?" Gui Gui said a little hesitatingly, "Oh, my name's Gui Gui." Jun said, "Oh really? You don't look like a Ghost. Guess looks can be deceiving."

"I guess so." Gui Gui was puzzled.
Gui Gui thought, "What is up with this guy? He's kind of weird. Oh whatever."

Aaron, meanwhile, is eyeing the guy who was talking to Gui Gui. He overheard their conversation. "Who is this guy, and why is he flirting with Gui Gui? I won't let him get anywhere near Gui Gui!" Aaron thought vehemently.

"Hmmm...this Gui Gui is pretty cute. I like her. I wonder if she would give me her number." Jun is thinking, and a smile slowly grew on his face. Jun said, "Hey, Gui Gui?" Gui Gui answered, "Yes?" Jun asked, "Can I have your number?"

Gui Gui replied haltingly, "Sure..." Gui Gui thought, "Yeah, right. Lucky I have a rejection hotline number just for this occasion." She takes his phone, and punches in the rejection hotline number.

Gui Gui returned it with a smile, saying, "Here you go." Jun said, "Thanks, wait, give me your phone." Gui Gui handed it over. Jun took it and typed in his number.

Just then, the concert started, and Jun and Gui Gui got separated by the crowd when the singers came on stage.
For the rest of the night, Gui Gui and Jun never get another chance to talk. When the concert was over, Gui Gui left with Aaron, and never saw Jun again. She thought that that was a one time thing, and she would never see him again. Boy, was she wrong.
___________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Don't worry, this is 100% a Guilun fanfic. I hope everyone likes it so far! Comment! If there are any artists out there who would like to make me a poster, please comment! I would really appreciate it! Thanks!