A Date?

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

********************************************************************************************************

 

It’s Saturday and you felt bored because obviously, you don’t have something to do. Right then, when you’re eating your breakfast, your phone beeped.

 

The message is from Minwoo, “~~~-ah, see me at the mall on 11 a.m. or else I will do something you won’t like,”

 

“Aish. It’s still 9 a.m. Is he my boss?” you ruffled your hair and decided not to reply him.

 

After eating, you sat on the couch and open the television just to watch your favorite cartoons. One and a half hour has passed and you’re still watching. Your conscience is telling you already to take your bath and go to meet him. You don’t know what he will do that you don’t like but still, you don’t want something bad happen to him.

You stood up and stomped your feet as you make your way to the bathroom. Moments later, you went out, dress up, dried your hair and made your way to the mall.

 

He was already waiting for you at the entrance, “I thought you won’t come,”

 

“Do I look like I have a choice?” you rolled your eyes.

 

“Sorry,”

 

“Can I leave now?”

 

“No. I have something to buy and YOU have to come with me,” Minwoo grabbed your hands.

 

He keep on dragging you to every clothes shop and buy girly but conservative clothes. Whenever he bought one, he gave you the paperbag and you seem like you’re his chaperone.

 

“Yah~ why are you buying lots of girly clothes? Who are you giving it to?” you asked.

 

“To a special girl that I want to change back,” he mumbled with soft eyes.

 

Somehow, from his words, you think you’re the girl that he’s talking about but you shrugged it off. You know he’s the one who put you into this so he shouldn’t have a reason to change you back. Meanwhile, your best friends are also inside the mall, strolling around.

 

“Is that ~~~?” Sandeul narrowed his eyes, trying to visualize you.

 

Baro take a look, “Yeah. It’s ~~~. Is she with Minwoo?”

 

“WHAT?!” Jinyoung exclaimed, confirming that you are with Minwoo.

 

He felt something shaking in his body. He wants to grab you from him but he can’t.

 

“They are together. Are they dating already?” CNU blurted in.

 

“Hell NO!” Jinyoung yelled.

 

The 4 of them looked at him with a cheesy look.

 

“Someone is jelly,” Gongchan mumbled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter