Chapter 6

ESCLIPSE LOVE

After couple days, Infinite and Apink are comeback went well, they often meet up at any event, workplace and so on. This day was Infinite's last stage to perform "BAD" and ended their promotion then will focus more on their upcoming concert tour! Meanwhile Apink still continue their promotion along with Beast's sunbaenim were from the same company. The next day, Chorong and Hayoung got a job as MC Show Champion, Beast, Apink and the others idols all left for the main stage where they would announce the winner. Yoseob and Chorong were standing beside each other other with their groups closely besides them. During that time, Yoseob took side glances at Chorong who just focus her speech and gave smiled proud. A few moments, Beast had won the boys were all in shocked and speechless. After Beast ended their speech and last performance to the fans, they quickly head to waiting room for celebrate they had won It's was meaningful to them.

"Congratulations oppa!" a cheer up of Apink who just entered their waiting room for congrats them privately.

"Thank you girls!" Gikwang said with eye-smile.

"Did I dream or what? we won?" the maknae dongwoon asked with unbelieveable

"Yah, did you see this tropy? We won!!!" the leader Doojoon told as he give the trophy to him.

"Chorong-ah, Hayoung-ah" Yoseob called out, " you both did went well today!" he applause to them. Chorong and Hayoung smiled.

"Thank you oppa" chorong and hayoung said and bowed together.

"Yah! Let's make a party for celebrate. You can joined us our fairytail Apink" gikwang invited them.

"Thank you for invite us but we're really sorry we had scheldue after this" Eunji spoke out with put guilty face.

"don't put your guilty face eunji-ah!" Yoseob told as he pretend to hit eunji with playful.

"ah oppa!" don't hit my precious eunji" bomi hugged her friend 93liner 

"Yah!" eunji pushed away, the others are chuckled at 93liner who just argue each other,

"Eunji, how's your relationship, still together with grandpa gyu?" Junhyung suddenly asked. Eunji stoned with her situation and blushed.

"a..a... we're fine... still together..." eunji shuttered, Apink and Beast are chuckled the way she replied and red tomoto on her cheeks.

"aigoo... are you blushing?" yoseob smirk

"A..ni!" eunji barked

"tsk... our eunji is blushing" yoseob sneered sarcastically.

"Naeun-ah, why you look so quiet?" dongwoon began asked as he saw naeun been silent when the others teased each other.

"I don't know how to interrupt" she said

"typically naeunnie" gikwang chuckled

"how about you and myungsoo, went well?" Junhyung spoke out. Apink shocked then looked up at Naeun where she is also shocked and no respone.

"hyung.. why you sudden bring out Myungsoo and Naeunnie?" dongwoon curious

"you didn't know? I thought Woohyun would tell you about them" Doojoon asked. Dongwoon shook his head then turned to Naeun were standing besides Bomi.

"Yah! are you both dating? why I didn't know.." dongwoon asked

"why we didn't know about this.." Chorong began asked as she looked up at Naeun

"are you hide from us unnie?" Namjoo asked

"You girls didn't know either?" Hyunseung spoke out

"are you son yeoshin?" eunji asked again

"you're so mean unnie....." hayoung burst anger

"Yah Yah Yah, stop it" doojoon chuckled as he tried them to stop began asked further to Naeun.

"It's not fair for us!" Chorong barked. Beast's chuckled each other then Doojoon poke Junhyung for tell the truth.

"Let me tell you girls...Actually Myungsoo had admit to me that he likes Naeun and I guess he already confess to you. am I right naeunnie?" Junhyung asked with teased his aegi dongsaengs.

"I'm witnessed!" Yoseob and Gikwang interrupt. Apink shocked as they widened eyes. Apink doesn't believe what their sunbae just to tell them. As far as they know, L and Naeun rarely interactions or talked each other even though they're been paired by their fans.

"Are you still aren't answering?" Chorong asked as she glanced to Naeun were made her shocked and scared  at the sametime.

"Ah yeah.... he did.." she finally spoke out then looked down as she felt guilty.

"You have doubt with us naeun-ya, tell us everything" Bomi threated

"Yeah...." she replied.

"heol~ how about me you don't want shared with me?" dongwoon asked

"Yah! go ask your best friend" Chorong yelled, then she hit hard at dongwoon's back. 

"YAH! IT'S HURT....." Dongwoon groaned in pain. Chorong sticked out her tongue.

"91liner! will you both stop bickered each other?" gikwang yelled. 

"and you chorong.. how about you and woohyun?" Junhyung began to teased Chorong.

Eunji shocked and looked at Chorong then looked at Yoseob who is being silent then looked away upon junhyung asked at Chorong. 'I bet oppa know about them' she thought.

"Woohyun?! why am I with him" chorong shocked

"Yah, you think I do not know" junhyung teased again. He know all Infinite's secret.

'did he know that I like Woohyun' she titled her head, "Oppa, why am I with him? Did he said something about me?" Chorong curious. Yoseob gasped and tried to stop Junhyung to telling about Woohyun to Chorong because he did not want to hear.

"Hyung, stop it~ poor my chorongie.." Yoseob said as he patted her head. They know that Yoseob is extremely close with Chorong since her debut then he take care of chorong as his sister but the thing is they did not know that he liked chorong more than a sister.

"Oppa, you're with them you must know this, right?" Chorong asked. Yoseob want escape those question but thanks to dongwoon for saved him to answering.

"Hyung.. I know you had all of their secrets and me either. Woohyun is my friend" dongwoon chuckled

"You know all their secrets?!" Eunji spoke out as she and her members widened in eyes.

"We're extremely close each other of course I am!" Junhyung smirk to them, "You and Sunggyu have relationship it's been years right? Don't blame on him he's my friend" he warned to Eunji, "Myungsoo likes Naeunnie" he smirk to Naeun, "Dongwoo, sungyeol, hoya and sungjonnie man to man stuff things and Woohyun--"

"Apink, we need to left for your next scheldue" Hyunsoo the manager of Apink interrupt. They nodded then bid goodbye to Beast. Meanwhile, Yoseob exhale with relief that Junhyung couldn't tell about Woohyun's secret were Hyunsoo hyung interrupt then he walked to sofa then sit it.

"I never knew that Woohyun secretly likes Chorong. I thought he just simply crush" dongwoon said. The others chuckled when talk more about woohyun and chorong. Meanwhile, Yoseob felt his heart hurt as he eardropping of his hyungs were talked about Woohyun, He's friend of Woohyun but did not expect woohyun his rival. ' I do like Chorong too...' he said on his heart.