008

Bad Decisions

Present Time

 

Seoul?” Ella looked up from her laptop, they were waiting for their Chinese takeout to arrive, Johnny nodded.

How long?” She asked him, as usual, the Tuan heiress was dressed in a black tank top, short shorts and her hair in a messy bun.

“Two weeks, it’s a work thing. Wanna come?” He asked with a grin.

Lol, no thanks.” She snorted, Youngho chuckled.

Well, say hi to the guys for me. And,” She hopped on the counter and watched as he took out some utensils.

“Bomi too. I hope she comes an visits again.” She nodded.

“Aigoo, what a dutiful wife, reminding me to invite my girlfriend over.” Johnny rolled his eyes.

“Don’t start, Samsung.”

Nothing for your brother then?” Johnny looked at her.

Ah, him too. Say hi to Mark Tuan for me. Do you think something’s wrong?” She asked him as Johnny arranged the plates on the table.

What do you mean?” He asked as he walked to her, he lifted her down from the counter and gestured for her to go to the dining table.

It’s…too quiet. It feels weird.” She said quietly, before Johnny could reply, the doorbell rang.

“Perfect.” Youngho said as he opened the box and let the aroma of dimsum hit him. Ella chuckled and picked up her chopsticks.

So, I was thinking,” She started as she took out her phone and pushed it to him as they ate. Youngho looked at the screen and snorted.

Of course, you’re a Tuan, just like Mark hyung.” He shook his head as he eyed the photo of the car.

It’s the 2017 Nissan GTR. In black. Ugh, so much want.” She sighed.

Are you getting one?” Johnny asked her, she shrugged, he reached out to wipe the bits of rice on the side of her lip.

Maybe, I have to ask oppa if he can help me.” She spoke. Johnny just nodded.

I need this car. It’s perfect.” She sighed again, Johnny just chuckled and fed her a piece of chicken.

It is, but you have to eat, doctor.

 

Mark’s knuckles were white as he gripped on the wheel of his Nissan GTR, he was at the parking lot of Lotte Corporation’s 8 hectare mansion in Busan. His brows met as he watched the scene meters away from him, it was going to be a garden party. It was Sohee’s engagement party; he put his hands on his lap.

“You said you wouldn’t do it!”

Sohee shook her head at him.

“Mark, I was too arrogant, I don’t think it will work my way. You know how much this means to me~”

“But you told me you wouldn’t, why are you breaking your promise?”

“Ya, are you hearing yourself right now? Stop acting like a child, Mark, I~”

Mark ran his hands through his hair, he looked up just as the staff set flower centerpieces on the table, his jaw grew taut as he placed his hands on the wheel, he shifted gears and started stepping on the pedal.

 

 

Have a safe trip and please try to smuggle in kimchi since you’re taking the private jet.” Ella said as she slid down from the Range Rover, her two bodyguards quietly laughed.

I’ll keep that in mind, Elle. Try to keep out of trouble, ‘kay?” He raised his fist, Ella grinned and bumped her fist against his.

And get some sleep too.” Youngho added before hugging her briefly, Ella just mimicked him and hugged him back.

Just go, my shift starts in an hour.” Ella scrunched her nose as he let go, Johnny chuckled and turned for the doors, his secretary and two bodyguards tailed behind him.

Where to, Mrs. Seo?” Her guard asked as the driver started the car, Ella leaned back on her seat and tied her shoelace.

The hospital. Could you message me once Youngho..Johnny lands in Seoul?

Yes, ma’am.

 

 

Sohee stared at the mess before her, the whole setup was destroyed, she could hear her mother screaming to her phone, while Mr. Choi was calling his secretary, her eyes went to the white Nissan GTR in the middle of the mess, the vehicle had crashed the flowers, tables and chairs. Most of the tables and chairs were ran down, the candles and flowers were destroyed.

“Whose car is that?” Minho half-yelled, Sohee started to shake her head as she stepped towards the car.

“Sohee-yah, it might be dangerous.” Minho reached for her arm, she glanced back, some of the guests had just arrived and they were all eyeing the garden in shock.

“It’s fine.” She said as she shook his hand off, her eyes were on the car.

Then she met his gaze.

“Mark?” She halted, his eyes were cold as he shook his head at her, then the engine started to rev up, the car reversed, then it did a slight drift, hitting some of the large speakers as it sped away from the crowd.

Minutes later, the pearl white GTR was seen leaving the Jung property.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++