047

Bad Decisions

 

Hi, noona.” Johnny said as Sohee entered his office, she hugged the younger male briefly before taking a seat.

She saw it?” Mark sighed as he joined the two.

It’s my fault, hyung. I asked her if she could wait for me here….and when I arrived..she..” Johnny just shook his head.

Mark exhaled and leaned against the table.

Where is she?” Sohee asked worriedly.

“She said she needed some time alone. It’s been almost an hour, she still wont pick up my calls.” Johnny looked away, his face etched with worry.

“Sir!” His secretary barged in the room, he looked up.

“It’s samonim. Something has happened.”

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked.

"She's...disappeared, sir. We found her phone inside a trash can along with her purse."

 

 

Ten cursed and put his phone down, Haechan was frowning as he read the article again.

Ella was missing. And it was possible that she was kidnapped.

“It has been more than twelve hours. Where could she be?” Taeil mumbled worriedly.

“It can’t be Minho..right?” Ten spoke, Taeyong shook his head.

“It’s impossible. I don’t think he’d be able to pull off something like this.” Taeyong replied.

“Then, who? Who would…do this?”

"Who would want to face Johnny hyung's wrath? Kidnapping Ella means war." Haechan stated.

"This doesn't look good, you know how he can be when he loses his temper." Taeil said quietly.

"It won't end well." Taeyong just nodded.

 

 

Sohee exhaled and closed her laptop. It has been two days, still no sign of Ella. The police have declared that she had been kidnapped, but they had no idea who would have the audacity to kidnap the future president of Samsung’s wife at their very own building.

This is driving me crazy.” Jackson stated, he was with her inside her home.

What time is Mark joining us?” She asked.

He said he’d be here for lunch, Johnny too. He’s been trying to calm him, but knowing Johnny,” Jackson trailed off.

Just yesterday, it was like Johnny was a whole different person. He had turned cold and short-tempered, meetings were cancelled and he had Samsung’s private security search for Elle.

It was a scary side of Johnny.

“But, if they kidnapped her, why haven’t they contacted Johnny?” Sohee spoke.

Jackson just sighed.

“I don’t think…I don’t think the kidnappers want money, Sohee.”

 

 

 

Johnny loosened his tie and turned away from the table, the three department heads of Samsung’s security team all tensed as the young director exhaled.

“So, you’re saying that she got kidnapped within our building? This very building?” He asked, his tone eerily cold.

“Y—Yes, sir. We have footage of her exiting the elevator, but she was walking towards a blind spot at the south wing. That was the last clip we’ve seen of her.”

Johnny closed his eyes briefly.

“I get it. My wife got kidnapped inside my company’s building.” He quipped, the three males closed their mouths.

“Any leads from the police?” Mark spoke up, Johnny crossed his arms.

“They checked most of the employees who were in that area that day,”

Johnny glanced at them.

“Some said that they saw director Ji speaking with samonim that day. And she looked a little unwell.”

Johnny’s brows went up, he walked to the table.

“Hansol?” Mark asked.

“Yes, director. And some mentioned it looked like samonim had fainted. They did not interfere knowing that he’s a doctor and the two are good friends.”

Mark’s eyes widened, he looked at Johnny. The younger male was already picking up his coat.

Johnny, don’t~

I know where she is. They took her. This is his mother’s game.

Still, going there alone, who knows what might~

Johnny shook Mark’s grip on his shoulder.

They have Ella, hyung. They have her.

“Still, Johnny, think~”

Johnny had left the room.

 

 

Ella struggled to sit up, she was lying on the cold hard floor, her hair was already matted down to her scalp,  she had small cuts on her palm and she had a deep gash on her knee.

“Look at you,”

She looked up, Hansol’s mother chuckled as she neared her.

“What do you want?” Ella spoke to her, the elder smirked at her.

“Your husband’s taking too long to find you. How disappointing.” She said, Ella glanced at the two males standing behind the lady.

“Even if he comes here, what do you want with him?” Ella spat.

“You have no idea how much Miran gloated when it was announced her son would be marrying the Tuan heiress.” Her cold calculating eyes went to Ella as she grabbed her by the chin.

“She even told me it was game over for me. That her son would need not to worry about getting the BOD’s votes.”

“Johnny doesn’t have to worry about anything, his grandfather has clearly stated~”

 Ella winced the lady’s palm struck her across the cheek.

“There’s still one way I can put my son on that seat, samonim.” She said mockingly. Ella’s eyes widened as she met gazes with the elder.

“What do you mean?” Ella panicked, Hansol’s mother just smirked before turning away from her.

“What do you mean?!” Ella yelled.

“Do you think your husband would choose you or the company?” She paused without facing her, Ella’s brows rose.

“There’s only two ways I can get Hansol on that seat, first,”

“Seo Youngho gives it up in exchange for you,”

Ella swallowed.

 

“Or, I can have the two of you killed once he gets here.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++