004

Bad Decisions

 

 

March 2016

 

 

Sohee excused herself just as they finished dinner; she stood up and left the room quietly. She made her way to the establishment’s main hall and walked straight up to the doors.

“Sohee-ssi,” A hand on her shoulder made her stop. She paused and glanced behind her.

“I’m not escaping, don’t worry.” She said quickly.

“Although you wish you could, right?” He said with a smile, Sohee shook her head.

“It’s..just too sudden.” She said as they stepped out of the building.

“Were you surprised too?” She asked him.

“I had a feeling this would happen, but the timing is~” Minho was cut off when a low rumbling could be heard fast approaching them.

“What if we~” Sohee stopped when a familiar black Maserati GranTurismo stopped beside them.

“Mark!” She blinked as the driver slit down and walked to her.

I saw on the news.” Mark said as he walked up to her, then he stopped when he saw the male before her.

That’s him.” Sohee said softly.

Mark’s brows met briefly, Minho looked at him with a small smirk on his face.

No.” Mark said flatly, he grabbed Sohee’s hand and pulled her towards the car.

Mark, what are you~

Just get in the car.” He said darkly. Sohee reluctantly slid in the front seat, Mark shut the door close.

“So, we meet again, hoobae.” Minho spoke to him.

“Stay away from her.” Mark said coldly before going around to the driver’s side, the Maserati’s engine roared to life and sped out of the lot.

 

 

 

“I’m going crazy.” Sohee muttered as she leaned back on her seat.

What are you going to do?” Mark asked quietly as he stepped on the gas.

“I have to reason out with my parents. But earlier, they looked…so determined to get me married.” Sohee said, she looked at her hands briefly.

“I can’t do this. This is a total violation of my rights.” She continued, frantic.

“Sohee,”

“They’re just going to throw the “you’re an only child” card again. They all think I can’t handle Lotte just because I’m a woman.” She muttered darkly, then Mark took out his phone.

It’s already on the news, Sohee. How do you think I got there so fast?” Mark said, she halted, she grabbed his phone and cursed.

Your parents were one step ahead.

Sohee grew quiet, Mark noticed how she started chewing on her lower lip, he sighed.

“I’m driving us to Busan, if you need some time away, stay at my place there.”

Mark, I can’t exactly hide from this.” She replied.

You can. I can hide you from this.” Mark just squeezed her hand before taking his phone back and calling his secretary.

 

 

Did you see it?” Ella slid down from her Aston Martin, she was clad in an oversized Adidas sweater, ripped denim shorts and suede ankle booties as she handed her keys to the valet.

Good morning, ma’am.” He greeted her politely, she just smiled back.

I just did. Any news from home?

I don’t know, are we still getting lunch? I’m already in the lobby.” She said as she passed through the sliding doors. The employees greeted her as she passed by.

Yeah, we are.” He replied before ending the call. Ella made her way to the elevator and leaned back against the metal walls.

She looked at her phone and started dialing Sohee’s number again, but it still went to voicemail.

The doors opened and Youngho’s secretary greeted her.

He sounded like her was in bad mood.” She said as she followed him.

It has been a…very eventful, morning, ma’am.

She chuckled, then he pushed the doors open.

 

He’s waiting inside his office, Mrs. Seo.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++