044

Bad Decisions

 

 

“Hey there, sweetheart.” Ten mused as he flung one arm around Ella’s neck as they stepped out of the hall.

“How was it? Was I very samonim-like?” She mused, Taeyong chortled beside them.

“Was that what you were aiming for? Not jealous possessive and territorial wife of CEO?” Ten added, Ella rolled her eyes at him but she was laughing.

“I admit that was very…nerve wracking.”

“You don’t have to feel bad.” Taeyong spoke.

“What?”

“I know you, you’re thinking it was because of you that those two broke up, if only you didn’t decide to fly home or if only you weren’t at that party three years ago.”

“Tae~”

“But it’s not Ella, it’s not your fault. He chose you. He loves you, so, put that frown away, okay?” Taeyong nudged her, Ten smiled.

“Thanks, boo.” She mussed, Haechan reached them.

“Noona, we’ll be going ahead. Good night!” The younger male waved at her, Ten let go of her.

“Stop worrying about being TGC’s president, it will work well. You can do it.” Ten said before following Taeyong and Haechan.

Ella watched as the guys left.

“Ella,”

She spun around, Sohee was standing before her.

“Unnie, hi.”

“About Mark, Ella, I…I..Have you heard from him?”

I was about to ask you that.

Sohee looked away, Ella exhaled.

“Unnie, you and my brother….is there…really no chance?” She asked, Sohee met her gaze.

“Elle, I~”

“Just answer me please. I just don’t understand why you’d choose Minho.”

 “I…I love him.” Sohee breathed.

Who?

Mark. I love him. But I can’t.

Ella’s brows met, she shook her head.

I don’t understand, Sohee unnie. Why…Why would you~

“Oh, you two are together.” Minho approached them. Ella looked up and gave him a small awkward smile.

“It’s been a while, huh, Ella? I don’t see you at the track anymore.” Minho said conversationally, Sohee looked away, her forehead furrowed.

“Well, I’ve been busy, oppa. Anway~”

“Aren’t you going to congratulate us? We’re getting married soon.” Minho tried to reach for her arm, but a hand stopped him.

“I don’t think she needs to.” Johnny said as he pushed Minho’s arm away, Ella blinked at him.

“Ya,” Ella nudged him, Johnny faced her.

Car’s waiting. Let’s go.” He took her hand, Ella looked at Sohee again.

Bye, unnie.” She said before following her husband.

 

 

 

“I told you, giving her a chance was pointless.”

Hansol ignored his mother as the car started to move forward.

“Since that Bomi girl was so useless,” The lady spat as she leaned back on the seat.

“We’ll proceed with our original plan.”

“Eomma,” Hansol faced her, but she shook her head at him.

“The reason why those old geezers wont take our side is because they’re afraid. Everyone knows Youngho has a strong hold on the seat for presidency, but we can make him weak.”

“I don’t think this is right, eomma.”

“Ever since his marriage to that girl, he’s become invincible. The Tuans.” She said darkly. Hansol looked away.

“Then we take the one thing that can make him lose the seat. His wife.”

 

Sohee watched as the black Gallardo sped away from her, she exhaled and ran her fingers through her hair.

She was about to turn to the gate to press the doorbell but she felt that someone was looking at her.

She turned and paused.

Mark.” She breathed; Mark was standing across the street, casually leaning against his BMW with his arms crossed. He exhaled before walking towards her, Sohee swallowed.

I wont let this happen.” Mark spoke quietly.

Mark, this is~

“I know, its your choice. But as your friend…as someone who loves you, I cant let you solve my problems for me.”

Sohee stilled, Mark bit his lip before taking both of her hands in his.

“I know everything. He’s blackmailing you because of Ella, but Hee, you have to remember that he can’t hurt her.”

“That video…that can~”

It can’t. Johnny has everything under control. Just…trust me.” Mark met her gaze evenly.

“What are you saying?” Sohee hesitated, Mark’s lips quirked up.

“Tomorrow will be Minho’s nightmare. So, good night, Jung Sohee. Don’t worry, you wont get involved with this.” Mark smiled before kissing the side of her lips, Sohee tensed. Mark just pushed her back towards the gate before going back to his car.

 

 

Ella stepped out of the bathroom, she was dressed in a pair of shorts and a loose black shirt as she trudged back to the room.

Hello, Balto.” She leaned over to muss the Alaskan malamute’s brown fur before heading to her dresser. She sat down and paused, Sohee’s words started to come back to her.

“I…I love him.”

Who?

Mark. I love him. But I can’t.

Ella put her brush down.

“Now, how am I supposed to not overthink about this?” She mumbled darkly as she stepped out of the room, her ears perked as she heard the soft notes coming from downstairs.

She reached the living room and found Johnny listlessly playing the piano.

tumblr_inline_odm5xlR4mb1uoeona_500.gif

Sammy,” She tiptoed around Johnny’s second pet, the male Samoyed before sitting beside him on the piano seat.

Today was hectic.” Johnny said as his fingers went over the keys, Ella nodded and leaned on her shoulder as he played.

Crazy hectic.” She mused.

But, thanks Elle. It must have been difficult for you. And mom.

She just nodded and watched his fingers deftly running over the keys.

“What’s bothering you?” He asked her and dropped his hands on his lap. She just shrugged and eventually wrapped both of her arms around his neck. Johnny blinked and just gently rubbed small circles on her back.

I’m worried for Mark. I..I don’t know what to do if he wont show up. I don’t even know if he’s okay.” She mumbled quietly.

Ella, I’m sure he’s in the country. We traced his~

I know. I just..I’m not used to not having my brother around.” She said quietly, Johnny just smiled before pulling away.

I got you something,” He stated, Ella blinked at him. Youngho smiled and took out a thin white gold chain from his pocket.

Jewelry..again?” She asked, he grinned before taking out a small box and placed it on her hand.

“…Seo Youngho.” She stuttered as she opened the box, it was another set of wedding bands.

“Since our wedding bands were preordered and not chosen by us,” He said as he took off the ring on his finger, he unclasped the necklace and put one of the rings on it.

What are you doing?” She asked, Johnny put the necklace around her neck and wore the remaining ring on his finger.

It’s going to be our anniversary soon. Getting married again..for real this time wouldn’t sound so bad, right?” He asked, Sammy barked at them. Ella laughed.

Well, you kind of have to ask first.” She mused, Johnny chuckled.

You’d say yes anyway.” He shrugged.

“Heol.” She snorted.

I’m serious, I mean, I know things just started between us…and I don’t want to pressure you or anything, I just..I just thought it would be better if..we do this.” Johnny said carefully.

So, will you marry me again, Ella Marie Tuan?

Ella blinked at him.

It’s Seo. Ella Marie Tuan-Seo. And..yes. I’ll marry you.” She mused before shyly kissing his cheek and running up to their room.

 

Johnny smiled and just scratched the back of his neck, his Samoyed just rolled his eyes at him.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++