027

Bad Decisions

 

 

 

 

 

Johnny was awoken by Ella, who kept on turning and tossing beside him, he reached for the night lamp and switched it on.

Ella?” He spoke as he sat up, Ella was sweating as she started to sob.

His brows met, then her eyes opened.

Elle?

She winced as she pushed herself up, Johnny watched as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Is..it that dream again?” Johnny asked carefully, she nodded.

It feels strange…This time, I heard someone yelling, that person sounded a lot like Mark.” She shook her head, Johnny didn’t reply, instead he just righted the strap of her tank top.

I’ll get you something to drink.” He said, Ella shook her head.

No need, I’m not thirsty. But..this dream…I don’t even know if it’s just a repeating dream or…did it really happened to me. It’s uncomfortable.” She said as she pulled the covers to her.

Well,..I’m sure it’s just a bad dream.” Johnny nodded quickly, he lay down on the bed, he frowned.

I think it is.” She nodded, then she turned to him, she slowly lay beside him and inched closer to his side, Johnny smiled as she wrapped one arm around his and she closed her eyes.

Good night.” She mumbled. He just nodded before switching off the night lamp.

 

 

 

“He’s attacking you.” Jackson mused as he set his phone down, there was an article about Mark floating around. Mark looked up from his laptop and leaned back on his seat.

“It said it seems like you’re just playing a game. Thinking that Sohee is some property you own and now you’re acting up because she’s getting married to Choi Minho. I think he paid someone to write this.”

“I told you, this is just a game to him.” Mark closed his laptop.

“He threatened he’d release the video to the public.” He spoke, Jackson stilled.

“…Hyung…Ella…”

“That’s the kind of person he is. I have to take Sohee away.”

Then…the video..if he really does…release it, then,

Johnny knows now. I know he can prevent it. But~

The doors opened, Jackson coughed. Ella strolled in her brother’s office.

“What’s this article about? Should I be worried?”

“Just got back from Gwangju?” Mark stood up to hug her.

It was tiring. I can’t CEO.” She sighed as she plopped down beside Jackson.

“Aigoo, my poor baby.” Jackson cooed, she just shook her head at him.

“It wont be easy for you, oppa.” She spoke, Mark looked at her.

“Minho oppa came to see me a few days ago.”

Here?” Jackson balked.

“Yeah, he…he said some things.”

What did he say?” Mark’s tone turned cold, Ella didn’t seem to notice.

He..apologized…because he was going to go against you, gege.

Mark’s smirked and shook his head, Jackson blinked at his friend.

Well someone’s being arrogant.” Ella stated.

Ya, it’s lunch time. Why aren’t you with your husband?” Mark asked her, she shrugged.

I ate at the cafeteria. He’s probably out with her.” She said as she took out his phone.

“But, let’s be real.” Jackson sat up, Ella looked at him.

Fine, now everything’s going well. They’re seeing each other a lot, but do you really think they’d end up together?

They are together.” Ella blinked, Mark grinned.

Think about it, let’s say you two go on separate ways, do you think his family would finally let him be with Bomi? This isn’t some fairytale.

Separate ways.” Ella repeated.

Right? Even if you two get divorced, they wont end up together. Ever.” Jackson finished, Ella looked at her hand, and her eyes went to her wedding ring.

“It might feel awkward…not being around Johnny. I wonder how that would happen.” Ella’s lips quirked, then she stood up and left the room.

Mark looked at his sister, her aura had changed. Then he paused, he remembered their conversation weeks ago.

“No, but still, I don’t want to stay here. I need to get back. Seoul isn’t home for me anymore.”

“Hmm, from your answer, I can say that you’re not comfortable around Bomi.”

Don’t you think it’s weird? I’m not used to being around her so much.

Mark shook his head and set down his pen.

Oh no.

 

 

Sohee set her utensils down, Minho looked at her curiously.

“Honestly, I have no idea why this is happening. I’m..sorry, this must be~”

“I think I should be the one apologizing,” Minho smiled at her, Sohee looked at him, confused.

“Mark doesn’t intimidate me. And I know the wedding’s off.”

Sohee nodded.

“But what to do, Jung Sohee? I like you.”

She balked.

“Minho…I~”

“It’s how I feel. I like you. And, I’m going to court you for real, it wont be like before where the two of us were just pushed to be together.”

“I’m not asking for an answer now. I just..I just want you to not push me away after this.” Minho smiled and reached for her hand across the table.

 

 

 

“It has been hectic lately, huh?” Bomi smiled as the waitress arrived with their food.

“A lot of things have been happening.” Johnny nodded as he picked up his chopsticks.

“Is something wrong? You don’t look well.” Bomi said curiously before starting to eat, Johnny looked at the food before him.

“I’ve been calling Ella’s bodyguards.” He started as he ate, Bomi’s brows met briefly.

“Ah, really?”

She’s not picking up my calls, and she hasn’t left her office ever since. Back home, I’m used to getting messages from her when she’s busy.He mused, Bomi looked away.

“Home? Aren’t you home now?” She spoke, Johnny looked up, he paused.

“No, I meant~”

“Seoul isn’t home to you now? But Chicago is. Why? Is it because of Ella?”

“Bomi~”

“What’s happening, Johnny? What’s going on with you?” She sighed. Johnny’s brows met.

“Why must you always drag Ella into this? What did she do wrong?”

“It’s not her who has done anything wrong. It’s you!”

Johnny looked away.

“You act like you’re in love with her, Johnny.”

“Bomi, it’s not that~”

 

“Well, are you?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++