011

Bad Decisions

 

I can use this one, right?” Ella asked as she followed Johnny towards the cars. Youngho looked at her, she was clad in lavender long-sleeve crop top and pencil skirt ensemble with a pair of pumps. She was pointing to Mercedes Benz G Class.

No. You’re wearing a skirt. Use this one.” He handed his car key to her.

“Are you sure you wont get lost?” He asked as he walked her to the Ferrari Italia and opened the door for her.

“What are you saying? I’m Korean!”

Just because you’re Korean that doesn’t mean you wont get lost in Korea.” He pointed out as she slid inside the car; she placed her purse on the empty seat beside her.

I can call you if I do get lost, right?” She asked quietly, Johnny just chuckled and closed the door. He watched as the car sped out of their property, he took out his phone.

“Ella’s out to roam around, no need to follow her.” He said to the bodyguard before ending the call.

 

 

The doors slid open, Mark looked up from his desk.

“Young miss~ I mean, samonim(madam).” His secretary greeted her warmly, she grinned at the older male.

“It has been a while secretary Noh.” She chuckled as she dropped her purse on the leather seat and walked to her sibling.

“I said I’d pick you up.” Mark said as the other male left his office, Ella shrugged and just sat on the arm of his chair.

“What was that last night?” She asked him quietly. Mark’s brows met.

“I had to leave early, work stuff.” He said to her as he closed his laptop. Ella’s brows met.

“I’m meeting eomma and appa later. They said they needed me to sign some documents.” She said lightly.

“I heard.” Mark nodded, he signaled for her that he was going to stand. Ella stood up and walked to the windows.

But, why were you so cold to Minho oppa last~

“Don’t call him oppa.” Mark stated flatly, Ella looked at her brother but she nodded.

“Then, Sohee unnie, you didn’t even look at her, oppa. Is something wrong? Did something happen?” She asked him carefully.

You said you wanted authentic Korean food, right?” Mark faced her; he had a smile plastered on his face. Elle chewed on her lower lip.

Yeah, Korean food.” She gave in, Mark just smiled and took her hand, he pulled her to the doors and they left his office.

He can be so stubborn, ugh, we really are siblings.

 

 

“Ella…For how long is she staying?” Bomi asked as they stepped out of the restaurant, she had one arm wrapped around Johnny as they walked.

“I don’t know, I think it won’t be for a long time. She’s just here to sign some documents. Why?”

“I’m just curious, isn’t she busy? She’s in the middle of her internship, right?”

Johnny nodded.

“Do you want to get ice cream before going back to work?” He asked as they reached the car, he opened the door for her.

“Definitely. We can meet up with Shinae there too.” Bomi smiled before Johnny closed the door for her.

 

 

“You can go ahead inside, Mark.” Ella said as she killed the engine, Mark nodded and walked towards the Baskin Robbins shop. Ella opted to leave her bag and just took her phone with her. As soon as she stepped away from the car, a young male approached her.

“Nice car, agasshi.” He smiled at her, Ella mentally sighed.

“It’s my husband’s.” She said simply before trying to sidestep him, but the male blocked her again. Ella blinked, she looked around her.

“Please let me pass.” She said quietly, the male shook his head at her.

“You’ll have to give me your number first.” He cooed, Ella just smiled and nodded at him, then without warning, with the use of her heel, she stepped on his foot with great force and then she kneed him in the groin. The male screamed and pulled away from her.

ing idiot.” She mumbled before walking towards the store.

 

 

“I don’t know how you two do it.” Shinae mused at the two as they enjoyed ice cream.

“Can you quit teasing us?” Bomi groaned at her, Johnny chuckled, then his phone started to ring.

“I have to take this.” He excused himself, Shinae cleared .

“So, is it true? His wife’s here too?”

“Yeah, I met her last night.” Bomi said as she dabbed her lips with a napkin.

“How was it?” Shinae asked again.

“What do you mean? We’re friends.”

“But, I heard rumors about her. She’s a doctor, a Tuan heiress and a lot of people say she’s really pretty. Are you sure you’re okay with that?” Shinae pointed out.

“What if she steals Johnny away from you?”

“Shinae, please, she’s actually very simple, friendly and~”

They both looked towards the door, Ella Tuan-Seo had entered the shop, heads turned as she stepped in, her pale lavender crop top and tight pencil skirt hugged every curve in her body nicely, she flipped her hair to the side as she walked to the counter, unaware of the stares she was getting. Most males were just blatantly staring at her as she passed by.

“Yeah sure, your boyfriend’s pretend wife looks like that. Nothing big really.” Shinae said dryly. Bomi watched as the girl approached her older brother who was standing by the counter.

“And of course, who would forget, the Mark Tuan.” Shinae sighed dreamily.

“How are you not worried?” Shinae , Johnny returned to their table.

“Did something happen?” Johnny asked as he took his seat.

“Nothing, your wife’s here.” Shinae mused, Bomi’s brows met briefly.

“Ella?” He blinked, then Ella glanced behind her.

She jutted her lips at Mark and rolled her eyes at him. Johnny just chuckled and shrugged at her.

 

Can we get the biggest size?” Ella said with a pout as she leaned her chin on her brother’s shoulder, the cashier looked at them in an amused manner.

Strawberry and sour sprinkles. Plus almonds.” She said quietly, Mark repeated the order in Korean.

“Ge, are you not eating?” She asked as Mark took out his wallet.

No. How are you, E? Work’s okay?” Mark asked.

You have no idea how many gunshot wound patients I get everyday.” She shook her head at him as they walked to their table.

“It’s your husband and his girlfriend.” Mark said to her as they saw them three.

I know.” She nodded and plopped down on her seat.

“How is it? Not awkward?” Mark asked as she picked up her spoon.

“No, but still, I don’t want to stay here. I need to get back. Seoul isn’t home for me anymore.”

“Hmm, from your answer, I can say that you’re not comfortable around Bomi.” Mark mused as he leaned back on his seat.

Don’t you think it’s weird? I’m not used to being around her so much.” She shrugged as she took another spoonful.

Why? Where’s cool girl Ella Tuan?” Mark smiled.

It’s..just weird, ge.” She stated, then her phone buzzed.

It’s mom, I guess it’s time to go back.” Mark said as he picked up his sister’s phone.

“I’ll go get the car. Wait here.” Mark slid down from his seat, Ella watched as her sibling left the shop.

Something’s wrong. Is it about Minho oppa? But I thought they were good friends.” She mumbled as she picked up her purse and slid down from her seat.

But, why is he so cold to Sohee unnie? I mean, he’s always been cold, but never to her.” She continued to mumble.

Or is he jealous~ Oh!” She halted, her eyes wide.

With what he did at her engagement~” She halted when the male from earlier had stepped in the shop, his eyes were on her.

“You!” He bellowed as he grabbed her arm. People stared at him as he strode towards Ella.

“You’re very brave, young miss. Are you waiting for your sugar daddy here? You even call him your husband.” He chuckled as he looked at her get up. Ella looked at him warily.

“Looking at you, you probably just leech off him.” He looked at her up and down.

“But he’s right here. I’m not waiting for him.” She said while trying to yank her arm back, the male rolled his eyes at her. 

Johnny looked up from his seat, Bomi followed his gaze.

“That doesn’t look good.” Shinae bit her lip.

“Ya, if my arm bruises it might cause you a lawsuit.” Ella sounded bored.

“I don’t think your benefactor would go that far. Stop being arrogant. You’re just~”

“I think that’s enough.” A broad back covered Ella’s view; her arm was suddenly free from the male’s grasp.

“Dude, this girl~”

“This girl you’re harassing is my wife.” Johnny stated flatly.

Ella peeked from Johnny’s shoulder.

“This is him, husband, sugar daddy, same thing, right?” She said to him with a small fake frown, Johnny gave her the side eye. She grinned at him and squeezed his hand, Mark arrived by the entrance doors.

 

Bye, zaddy.” She mused before exiting the store and approaching the car.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++