020

Bad Decisions

Ella stared at her phone, her forehead creased as the call went to voicemail again.

“Mark Tuan.” She sighed as she tossed the phone to her feet. She was sitting on the king-sized bed, dressed in a pair of sweats and an old university shirt.

She had no idea where Mark had disappeared to and he never ignored her calls.

I haven’t even yelled at him for making me CEO.” She said worriedly as she leaned back against the headboard.

“I thought I was going to be okay with you being around, but no. I don’t want you around Johnny.”

 “Actually, I never did like you. You’re spoiled, you only think about yourself and you think the worlds revolves around you. Well it doesn’t, Ella Tuan.”

 “I don’t care if you’re just acting, it didn’t look like that to me. I just want you to remember that he’s mine. So, stop flirting with him. It makes you look cheap.”

Her brows met.

Then the doors opened.

“Ahjumma’s here.” Johnny stated as he loosened his tie.

“I hate you.” She sighed, Johnny grinned before diving on the bed, she just poked his side with her toe.

“Ya,” She nudged him again, he faced her.

“I…Earlier..” She trailed off, Johnny blinked at her.

“Nevermind, go take a shower.

 

 

Mark dunked his phone inside the wineglass and pushed it away from him.

“I knew I’d find you here.”

He looked up, his old friend; Jackson walked up to him and occupied the stool beside his.

What’s this? You’ve finally realized what kind of riot you were pulling?” He mused as he noticed the phone in the wineglass.

I did it.” Mark spoke as he poured himself another a drink.

What?” Jackson switched to Mandarin.

I got her answer.” Mark spoke before setting down his glass, Jackson grew confused.

Are we talking about..Sohee?” He said carefully, Mark’s lips quirked up, forming a sad smile.

I proposed to her just a few hours ago.” He said simply, Jackson almost fell off the stool.

Mark~

I got rejected. He chose him.

“Ya~”

“All these years…she was the only one I could see…and she chose the guy who almost took advantage of my sister. Funny, right?” Mark finished before throwing the bottle of wine against the wall.

Jackson jumped as it crashed; he shook his head at the staff before they could approach.

Mark~

He slid down from his seat went to the elevator.

 

 

Youngho glanced at the alarm clock on his bedside table, it was already one in the morning, and he set his laptop down and put it away.

He stood up and walked to the windows, then he heard Ella groaning in her sleep. His brows went up as he walked back to the bed, then she screamed and sat up.

Elle?” He sat beside her, Ella was panting heavily, her forehead damp and her lips pale.

I….I…” She let out a shaky breathe. Johnny frowned and brushed the hair away from her face.

Is it the same dream again?” He asked softly, she nodded and leaned her forehead against her shoulder.

It’s getting more vivid…It feels weird.” Ella murmured, Johnny sighed and just rubbed her back comfortingly.

It’s always the same..the drag strip, having drinks…then it goes dark. I heard somebody yelling and there was blood.” She pulled back. Johnny nodded quietly, then he gently pushed her back.

Try to go back to sleep. Maybe its just stress getting to you.” He said as he lay flat beside her, Ella exhaled and faced him.

It would be nice if I can remember that night. It seems important.” She whispered before closing her eyes.

Johnny just kissed her forehead before pulling her to his chest.

 

 

Taeil grinned as he joined his friends in the living room.

“I don’t see Ella gongjunim.” He mused as he plopped across Haechan.

“She’s still asleep, hyung.” Johnny replied as he switched on the television, they looked up just as Taeyong joined them.

Haechan smirked, Ten sent him a look.

“Today’s her last day of freedom, right? Well using her own words.” Taeyong chuckled.

“I heard ahjumma’s here with you? How’s that?” Ten asked, Johnny winced and sighed.

“That..ahjumma?” Taeil asked hesitantly, Johnny just nodded.

“Today’s a Sunday, it’s her day off. No need to worry about that.”

“Then we get to see you two~”

A sleepy Ella appeared out of nowhere, she was still dressed in sweats as she padded across the living room and to the pool.

Then she went back.

Why did I go out?” She mumbled, she looked at them.

Elle~

“We already ate, but I can reheat~” Taeyong started.

Johnny stood up.

“She can’t have rice in the morning.”

Ham? Mayo?” He asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

And eggs! No salt!” She called as she walked after him, then she leapt on his back, Johnny sighed as he piggybacked her to kitchen.

“Ella!”

To the kitchen we go, Seo Youngho!” She chuckled groggily.

Ten just looked at his friend.

“See? That’s what I saw when I lived with them in Chicago. I don’t think Bomi will understand this.”

 

“No, hyung. I think she’s already out of the picture.” Haechan stated.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++