031

Bad Decisions

 

Johnny looked at his friend, Ten picked up his phone from the counter.

“I can’t really stay over for dinner.” He said, Bomi looked up.

“Really? I was cooking for three.” She said, Ten eyed her briefly.

“I was here only to visit Ella. Well, since she left, I should leave too. Good bye.” Ten patted Johnny’s shoulder before walking himself out of the house.

Bomi’s brows met briefly, Johnny shook his head.

“Ya, did something happen? Ella didn’t look so good.”

Bomi looked at him and shook her head. Johnny walked towards her, his brows met as he saw what she was cooking.

“I’m making carbonara, you like that right?”

“..Yeah, sounds good.”

Bomi smiled.

“Mark’s secretary called me, something about a short trip to Hawaii.” She mentioned, Johnny blinked.

“Ah…He invited you too.” He nodded, he glanced at the window briefly.

“It’s this weekend, it’s exciting.”

“Yeah…it is. I’m going to go up and change.” Johnny nodded slowly before leaving the kitchen.

He shook his head and dialed Ella’s number.

 

 

Sohee looked up when she heard the door open.

Hi, E~

Mark was cut off when Ella brushed him off, she picked up a slice of pizza and one of the beers.

Guest room.” She quipped before rushing to the stairs. Mark blinked and slowly scratched the back of his head.

“…Rude.” He finally said, Sohee just shook her head.

“It looks like she’s in a bad mood.” She said, they both heard the door shut upstairs.

I’ll talk to her later.” Mark said, then Sohee stood up.

“And this is my cue to go, I have a meeting tomorrow plus the flight at noon.”

Mark blinked, Sohee just smiled and picked up her purse, Mark followed her as she walked towards the front door.

What? You’re..really coming with us? Then..that means,

Sohee opened the door, she faced him.

Hawaii. Tomorrow. Us and the gang.

Mark’s lips quirked up. She took out her car key and started to walk towards her car.

Perhaps…?” Mark spoke, Sohee just glanced at him.

You know me better than I do.” She winked at him before running towards her car. Mark just smiled as he watched the car leave.

 

 

Johnny sat down across Bomi, he looked at the plate before him and swallowed. He placed his phone on the table.

“Let’s eat.” Bomi smiled at him, Johnny picked up his fork, he pushed his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

“I’ll get something from the kitchen. You go ahead.” He stood up, he made his way towards the kitchen and took out one of the handmade sandwiches ahjumma made for them.

He heated them briefly before joining Bomi back to the table.

“Ahjumma said we should finish this before it spoils.” He said with a smile as he set the plate down.

“Right, she’s not here? Is she?” Bomi asked worriedly, distracted.

“She’s back at my parents’ home since in they’re in town. But she does drop by from time to time.” Youngho replied as he chewed on his sandwich. He looked at carbonara again before slowly putting it aside.

“You keep on looking at your phone. Is everything okay?”

Johnny paused, he looked up and gave her a reassuring nod.

She’s not picking up.

“Ten looked a little off, did you two argue?” Bomi asked as she picked up her glass of wine.

Johnny’s brows met.

What was happening? He wasn’t even hearing Bomi right now, something was wrong. It bothered him that Ella wasn’t home and he felt like he did something bad to her. And it makes him uncomfortable that she’s been walking out him lately.

 

 

Ella tossed her phone on the bed, she took off her sneakers and plopped down on the bed.

She got so close. She got so close in losing her cool and marking her territory and it confused her like crazy.

What was happening to her? Why did she feel so worked up and angry?

She let out a shaky breath. Bomi..Bomi was making things so difficult.

She heard the door open, Mark slowly stepped in the room.

Hey, did something happen?” Mark approached her and sat on the edge of the bed.

I….I don’t know what’s happening.” She said quietly, Mark glanced at her.

Why?

Ella sat up, Mark saw how his sister struggled and contemplated before speaking.

“For a moment back there, I felt…unlike myself.”

“Where? At home? Did you and Johnny fight?” Mark asked carefully, he never did interfere with his sister’s marriage although it wasn’t a genuine one.

No…Mark, I’m scared.

Mark grew alarmed, he faced Ella.

Bomi..She was there at home…I don’t know what happened, but I got..really angry at her. I wanted to call the guards and have them take her out.

Mark was stunned.

Take her out?

Ella looked at her fingers.

I’m not…I’m not used to sharing Youngho, Mark.

Mark didn’t know what to say.

Ella, you do know what you’re saying right?

She nodded quickly and looked away.

 

 

That’s why I’m scared. I cant…I shouldn’t be possessive of him. It’s not..It’s wrong.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++