015

Bad Decisions

 

Ella’s eyes were on Youngho as he spoke on the phone, he was giving instructions to his secretary back in Chicago to transfer their things to Seoul.

She had her arms crossed as she paced to the windows; she was dressed in a velvet strapless gown in the shade of midnight blue and a pair of strappy heels.

It might take a few days.” Johnny finally put his phone down, Ella glanced at him.

I’m running out of things to wear.” She said darkly as she eyed the GTR parked downstairs, Johnny chuckled and picked up his tie.

I think its Minho.” She spoke as she walked to him, she took the tie from his hands, Johnny stood on his feet both apart so that she could reach him.

“Minho? What?”

Mark…The way he’s acting with Sohee unnie, I don’t think it’s because of the marriage or her agreeing~ Oh.” She blinked.

What?” Johnny asked, she finished tying the tie and patted the lapels of his jacket.

I think I’m missing something. I mean, before he got really angry, like angry as in he crashed the party, unnie and he must have argued over something right?” She said as she picked up her phone.

“How do you know Minho by the way?” Johnny asked, remembering Mark’s strange words from earlier.

Drag racing. Mark and I met him a few years back, we hung out for a bit. He was really good.” She nodded as Johnny followed him to the stairs. Johnny’s brows rose.

So, he got along with Minho?

Yeah.” Ella nodded, they stepped out of the house.

“Ya, it’s our first public appearance ever since we left for Chicago.” Ella halted, Johnny nodded and glanced at her.

“Should we go for happy conservative couple or very Western and touchy-feely?” She asked.

Just don’t call my zaddy in public.” Johnny just kissed the side of her head before going to the car.

Zaddy!” She winked at him before rushing to the car.

 

 

“It’s always fun when Bomi’s around.” Taeil mused as the girl approached them.

“Johnny pestered me to come.” She mused, Haechan eyed the girl briefly before searching the hall.

Chittaphon!” Ella was walking to them with a huge smile on her face, as usual, she earned glances as she passed by, Johnny was walking behind her, nodding politely as familiar faces greeted him.

Bomi looked at the girl briefly before greeting Johnny was a small smile.

“Her “Chittaphon” didn’t sound as happy.” Taeyong said carefully, Ten smiled and welcomed the girl with a hug.

“Wow, first she gets your last name and now she steals your best friend.” Haechan chuckled, Ten paused, Taeil grimaced as he looked at Bomi.

Johnny’s brows met briefly, Bomi looked away.

“It’s a joke.” Haechan said half-heartedly before leaving the group.

“That kid, really.” Ella grinned before greeting Bomi.

But what is this for?” She asked as she looked around, then she saw Minho talking with a friend.

I’ll be back in a few.” She patted Johnny’s hand before leaving the group, Johnny was about to follow her when Bomi grabbed his arm.

“We should get drinks.” She said.

 

 

“Ya, Choi Minho.”

Minho turned and grinned, Ella bumped fists with him.

“It’s either I’ve been gone too long or you and my brother had a huge fight I had no idea about.”

Minho shook his head.

“So, no one is really going to tell me what’s going on?” She said.

“You should ask your brother, Ella-yah.” Minho squeezed her shoulder. She bit her lip.

“He’s not even here. Did Sohee unnie come with you?” She asked, Minho nodded.

“But, Ella~”

Ella.

She turned, Mark was standing behind her.

“Ge~”

“I told you, stay away from us.” Mark looked at Minho, Ella was stunned at his tone.

“Oppa, what~”

Mark’s grip on her wrist tightened.

“Mark, I don’t know what’s gotten to you, is this because of Sohee?” Minho said coyly, Mark’s smirk appeared.

“But, Ella and I have always been friends. I don’t understand you.” Minho took Ella’s free hand in his.

Mark let go of his sister, he grabbed him by the collar and pushed him down, causing for Minho to topple over the waiter passing by, the tray of desserts landed on the marble floor with a crash.

People halted and stared at them.

Mark Tuan!

“I said stay away.” Mark seethed before storming out of the room.

 

 

Ella stared at her brother’s retreating figure as he strode away from them.

“Oppa, I~”

Minho stood up and brushed off his jacket.

“It’s fine, Ella. Honestly, I don’t know what’s going on with him. But he’s my friend, I have to understand him.” Minho leaned over and planted his hands on her bare shoulders. Ella glanced at the doors again, she saw Sohee rushing towards the exit, and her face was etched with worry as she left.

“So, don’t frown, your brother~”

Ella tensed when an arm s around her waist and pulled her away from Minho’s grasp.

What happened?” Johnny asked, his arm around her tight.

Minho backed away and met the other male’s gaze.

Mark…I don’t even know.” She shrugged, Johnny nodded and put his arm down. He glanced Minho briefly, but Ella tugged on his sleeve.

“Bomi, where~”

 

Johnny just smiled and leaned over to kiss her right on the lips.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++