040

Bad Decisions

 

 

 

Ella exhaled as she exited the elevator; she looked around the hospital’s lobby once more and slowly walked towards the doors.

I guess this is goodbye.” She smiled to herself, before she could take another step two of her bodyguards walked to her.

Ma’am, something has happened.

What do you mean?

The male took out his phone and handed it to her, her eyes widened.

He..disappeared?!

 

 

Sohee took her seat across the Chois, she felt her mother’s questioning gaze on her but she did her best not meet her gaze.

“Then, the date has been set.” The elder Choi spoke. From across the table, Minho smirked at her. Sohee just exhaled and discreetly glanced at her phone.

Ella had been calling her.

“We have two weeks….Can we prepare everything?” Her father spoke uncertainly.

“Of course, abeonim. I was always expecting Sohee to accept me.” Minho smiled.

 

 

“…Separation?” Johnny looked up from his desk, his secretary nodded again.

“Yes..ever since you came home from Hawaii, when people noticed that samonim wasn’t with you…there’s been rumors going around that you two were..going to divorce.”

Johnny shook his head and loosened his tie.

“And, about the party tomorrow..It would be nice if samonim could attend, since the whole family will be attending, including director Ji and his mother.”

Johnny’s fist curled, his secretary looked away, then he noticed the cut on his boss’s lip.

“Sir, did something happen? You’re hurt.” He said carefully, Johnny didn’t reply.

“Tell them Ella is in Chicago. She will be staying for a week at the most; she’s there to attend to some unfinished matters. And, no divorce will be happening.”

“But, sir, shouldn’t we call her~”

“I will, later.” Johnny dismissed him. The male left the room; he leaned back on his seat and closed his eyes briefly.

What was he going to do with his cousin?

He looked up when he heard the doors open, his mother walked in his office.

“Eomma,” He stood up, the lady sighed and faced her son.

“What have you been doing? Are you playing around right now? I’m betting the board has already heard of these rumors!”

“Eomma, it’s not true, Ell~”

“I know she’s in Chicago! It’s about you and Hansol fighting!”

Johnny halted, his eyes widened.

“And, his mother is playing this card well. Acting all depressed and hurt that the next president of this company threatened her son. Well played, Seo Youngho. Well played.” She spat and dropped her purse on the chair.

“I..didn’t threaten him, eomma. I simply reminded him what was mine.” Johnny replied evenly.

“And, do you know what else she’s been saying? She claims that another woman was with you during that trip.”

 

 

 

“Mark Tuan!” Ella barked as she got inside the private jet, her bodyguards looked away as she tossed her phone on the floor.

It has been three days, no one could trace her older brother, Sohee wasn’t picking any of her calls and Johnny was in trouble.

“Any updates?” Ella spoke.

“Yes, word has been going around that another woman was with director Seo during that trip. It has reached the BOD’s ears…honestly, it doesn’t look good, samonim.”

She fastened her seatbelt and drummed her fingers on the armrest.

“Contact my brother’s office, tell them I’ll be taking over his position as he is still MIA. And call Johnny for me.”

 

 

Johnny picked up his phone, he blinked at the unknown number.

“Hello~”

How are you? I just heard things…aren’t going well.” Ella spoke from the other line, his lips quirked up.

Well, I was yelled at earlier. But, where are you?” He asked.

I borrowed one of your jets. I’m flying home right now. Give me a few hours, I’ll be at the party. I’m sorry, I should have seen that something like this would happen.” She sighed.

It’s not your fault. How did things go? What did the people from the hospital say?” He asked, Ella laughed.

The only thing you should know right now is…that your wife just became TGC’s president.

“…What?” Johnny stopped.

My brother has gone missing. So, before things escalate badly, I have to takeover.

“Elle, this~”

I know. I know what this means. I just wanted to tell you, because I think..No, I’m scared.” She spoke softly, Johnny’s brows met.

“No one can find him, not even Jackson. And…I have to take his place…I..dont think….I can..” She stuttered.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of. You can do this. I’ll wait for you tomorrow.” Johnny said reassuringly, she smiled.

He looked up as his secretary entered the room with a small box in hand.

You better.” She mused.

I’ll call you back, love you.” He said before putting his phone down.

“Sir, this just arrived for you.”

Johnny nodded, he opened the box as his secretary left, then he picked up the flash drive inside it.

What~” A note fell down on his desk. He opened it.

This is part of the deal.

 Jung Sohee sends her regards.

Johnny grew confused; he opened his laptop and plugged the flash drive on the device. Then a video file started to play.

His eyes widened in realization when he saw its content, his fists curled as he shut the laptop close and left his office.

“Sir!”

“Ella will be arriving tomorrow, make sure she’s safe.” He ordered as he walked towards the elevator, his secretary tailed after him.

 

“And, contact our legal team.” He said before entering the machine.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++