017

Bad Decisions

 

2012

Seoul

 

 

“Can you please move quickly?” Mark said in his usual bored tone as he leaned against his car, Sohee eyed him warily.

“Such a gentleman, really.” She said darkly, Mark chuckled and jogged to her. He took her backpack before poking her cheek as they walked back to the car.

“Did you just ditch class?” Sohee eyed him warily.

“Of course we can ditch class.” Mark announced as he opened the back door of his Bentley and tossed her backpack inside.

“Mark, if we fail~”

“We won’t fail.” Mark rolled his eyes, he eyed her skirt briefly. He gently tugged it down as it had hiked up a bit.

This is why we need Ella here. You never listen.” Sohee muttered darkly as she got in the car.

Speaking of E, she’s actually in Seoul. Wanna grab dinner with us?

“Dinner with the Tuans? It sounds like trouble.” Sohee stated, Mark just grinned and kissed the side of her cheek before closing the door for her.

 

 

Ella grinned as she slid down from the Rolls Royce.

“Young miss!” The driver called after her.

“Don’t worry, ahjussi. I’ll be back before lunch!” She waved at him, the older male just sighed and left.

Ella looked at the café’s sign before crossing the street, she pushed the door open and looked around.

“I was actually thinking that you were just joking around.”

She turned, Hansol grinned at her.

“I was actually thinking of not showing up.” She mused as Hansol pulled her to a table.

“Most of my friends are out of the country, oppa. At least I have you.”

“It’s nice to know I’m the back up plan.” Hansol mused as the waitress asked for their order. Ella made a face at him, Hansol just shook his head.

“Right, your younger cousin, we were in the same class in high school.”

“Youngho?”

“Yeah, him. Oppa,” She bit her lip.

“You saw it?”

Ella nodded; it was just a few months ago when rumors about Hansol and his mother came to light. Youngho’s father was the only son of Samsung’s current president, but it was found out that the Seo elder had another son. That son was married and he and his wife had a child, Hansol. But he died before Hansol could be born.

“I mean, it’s common knowledge in our circle, but seeing it on TV, it felt weird. How are things for you?” Ella asked as she leaned back on her seat. Their coffee arrived, Ella took a sip from her latte.

“I don’t know, eomma’s been calling me a lot, she wants me to~”

A loud honk made them look up. Ella grinned as she recognized the Bentley.

“That would be my brother, I’ll see you soon, Ji Hansol.” Ella smiled as she stood up, Hansol nodded and stood up, before she could move, he gently pressed his lips against her forehead.

“Take care, Ella.”

Ella just blinked, then she nodded at him before leaving the café.

 

 

“That doesn’t look safe.” Sohee commented as they arrived at the strip, Mark grinned at his friend. Ella chuckled and tossed the key to her brother. The two already had their own cars for drag racing.

I mean, your sister, being in a crowd like this.” She said.

Ella knows what she’s doing. And have you met my sister? She hates men.

Sohee chuckled.

Hey, it’s kinda late.” Sohee said as she got her bag from Mark’s car.

I’ll call a cab, you know I don’t like noisy places, right?” She smiled at him, Mark just shook his head. Ella waved at Ella before rushing to her waiting Nissan GTR.

Just take my car, Sohee.” Mark fished out the key to his Audi handed it to her.

Mark~

I have a car here too. Don’t worry.

Mark~

I can’t exactly race and worry if you got home safely, right?” Mark pointed out, Sohee glared at him. He just chuckled.

Just take my car. Text me when you’ve already reached home.” Mark kissed the side of her head before rushing to his sister and their friends.

 

 

“Oh, you two are here!” Minho grinned as he approached Ella, Mark looked up from his car and waved at him.

“You, you’re rarely home. And when you do show up, you have a new car with you.” Minho teased as he mussed her hair.

“It’s a prize for all the studying I do. How are you doing, oppa?” She asked him as Minho leaned against the hood of her GTR.

“Things have been going well. School , you know?” Minho nudged her as she stood beside him.

“I like school.” She replied, Minho made a face at her.

“No use asking her that, my sister’s a nerd.” Mark arrived; Minho bumped fists with the older Tuan.

“Don’t start. At least I’m not going to become like you two, chaebol boys.” She mused, Mark snorted at her. Minho just smiled and poked her cheek.

“Oppa, look,” Ella jutted her lips towards the left.

“What is this? It’s like your third girlfriend for this month alone.” Mark shook his head.

“Ew.” Ella made a face at him but she war grinning.

“Ya, how about we get something to drink while your brother checks out the newcomers?” Minho nudged her, Ella looked up and nodded.

Mark, want something?” She asked him, Mark just shook his head as he started to cross to the other group.

 

Ella nodded, Minho just slung one arm around her neck as they left the group.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++