038

Bad Decisions

 

 

 

Sohee stepped out of the house; she walked to the garden and crossed her arms as she spoke to the phone.

“Tonight, director? But~”

“I don’t need your reasons. Just make it happen. I’ll be home by tomorrow then. Make sure nobody finds out, alright?”

“Y—Yes, ma’am.”

She put her phone down, then she faced the house, her brows halted when he saw Johnny pulling Ella with him towards the car.

Then Ella halted and yanked her arm back.

“Those two….”

Before she could call them, Haechan came running to her, more like prancing with glee.

“Noona! You just missed the show of the century!”

“Huh?” She blinked at him.

“Johnny hyung got angry, he got in an argument with Hansol hyung. They fought.”

“What do you mean?” Sohee glanced at Ella and Johnny again.

“Johnny hyung just left a warning. Touch Ella noona, and then it’s a war.”

 

 

 

What the hell are you thinking?” Ella sighed, Johnny halted, his back was still facing her.

Johnny, I don’t know what’s happening with you. But this has to stop. You can’t just do things like that.

Johnny exhaled and faced her.

Why? Would you prefer if Hansol hyung took you away?

Ella shook her head and sighed.

“I wasn’t talking about that. I meant…what if Bomi heard you? As far as I know you two haven’t fixed things yet.” She stated, Johnny shook his head.

“There’s nothing to fix.”

What?

We…kind of ended things.

Ella took a step back.

What? Johnny, if this is~

Yes, it’s about you.” Johnny interrupted her. Ella’s brows met.

“Ya, this isn’t a game. You can stop playing now!” She panicked.

“I know this needs to stop, but I want you.”

 

 

“This is driving me crazy,” Mark commented, Jackson grinned and sat on the countertop.

What? Sohee? Or the famous love triangle?

Mark eyed his friend with disdain, Jackson chuckled. Just then, Sohee joined them.

“I heard from Haechan.” She stated, she grabbed Jackson’s beer and finished it off.

Remember that time when we joked about it?” Jackson stated, Sohee looked at him questioningly.

What do you mean?” Mark leaned against counter, Sohee smiled before going to him and wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned her chin on his shoulder. He smiled and just placed one hand on her waist.

“I remember that she told us Johnny warned her about hanging out with Hansol can be a little difficult.”

“Ah, that time,” Sohee nodded and glanced at him.

Her reply to that fits this situation. The irony.”  Jackson mused.

“What did she say?” Mark asked.

“What? People would think that the Seo cousins are fighting over me?” Jackson quoted her, Sohee paused and shook her head.

So, you two better not have any more drama coming up. My mind’s about to explode.” Jackson teased before leaving the room. Sohee swallowed and pulled away from him.

“I’m guessing we won’t be going to that shopping trip.” Sohee mused, Mark chuckled.

Aren’t you tired? I just saw Taeyong dozing off in the living room.

I want to buy you something. A gift.” Sohee nudged him.

 

 

Ella froze, she tensed as she met his gaze evenly. She was hoping that he was just trying mess around with her, like he usually does. But from the look in his eyes, Johnny was serious.

“Seo Youngho…don’t do this.” She said.

“I’m serious, Elle.”

She started to slowly shake her head.

“Do…Do you even know what that makes me?” She replied, Johnny looked at her, confused.

“I was already the girl who got married to someone else’s boyfriend.”

It’s not that, Ella, I~

She pulled away from him.

“I…I want it back. Everything.” She spoke without meeting his gaze.

“What do you mean?”

“The way everything was. We…We got along really well. And I liked that, but this….what you’re saying…and what just happened, I don’t want it.”

“What you feel for me….is just out of responsibility. Because publicly I am known as your wife, so you think that I really am, but both of us were just forced to be wed to each other.”

Ella, let me~

Please, Johnny.” She pleaded, her tears welled up in her eyes.

“You’ve become my best friend, Seo Youngho. Don’t do this. I’m not the one for you. And you know that.” She took his hand in hers, Johnny swallowed and he slowly nodded.

Ella smiled before stepping away from him.

 

 

Mark blinked as Sohee handed a small box.

So, you wanted to go to a men’s store and you made me wait outside.” Mark spoke as he took the box from her, Sohee grinned and just looped his arm around his.

I didn’t want you to interfere while I was picking out what I should give you.” She mused as they walked.

“Hmm, you’re acting very odd today. Should I be worried?” Mark replied good-naturedly, Sohee’s smile faltered slightly.

“No.” She nodded.

“Honestly, I still am.” Mark stated as they exited the mall, Sohee looked at him.

“Choi Minho might not give you up….or he comes up with something crazy….then it would be dangerous for you.” Mark said quietly, his brows met briefly.

“Mark,”

No, I don’t think he understands. If he tries to hurt you or someone close to me…I don’t know what I would do.” Mark said softly.

Did he~

 

 

You are my world now, Hee, I mean, you always have been. And I can’t let him take you away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++