Feelings (Bonus Chapter)

The Invisible Pranksters

(A short chapter in Seungcheol's point of view, a New Year's gift for youuuu) 

Seungcheol watched as the newly announced couple blushed in front of everyone. Despite that, they both had the happiest smile on their faces. 

Why? Why am I feeling this way? Why must I feel this way? 

As everyone got up to leave, they had somehow gotten into pairs, leaving Seungcheol to walk with Jeonghan. 

"You've been really quiet today," Jeonghan broke the silence. "I mean, I've noticed you could be chatty with your other friends, but you're unusually quiet today."

Seungcheol turned to face him, trying to find the right words to reply. "It- It's n- nothing." He swore inwardly at himself for stuttering. "I just have a lot on my mind today."

Jeonghan gave a thoughtful look. "A lot on your mind... You mean about Mingyu and Wonwoo?"

Seungcheol shrugged. "That and... How did you think Mingyu knew he liked Wonwoo? Or guys for that matter?"

The other seemed surprised at his question. Nevertheless, he tried his best to answer as Seungcheol seemed genuinely curious.  

"I guess he probably realised he was attracted to him?" It sounded more like a question. "Were you that curious that you have that occupoied in your mind today?" He smiled amusedly. 

Seungcheol stared at him for a second longer, before looking at the pavement in front of him. "I know we've only met quite recently due to Mingyu and Wonwoo, but I hope you don't mind me talking to you about something personal."

"Go ahead, I'm all for getting to know you better," Jeonghan responded. 

The other was silent for a while, before he finally spoke. "Recently, there's someone who's been making my heart beat really fast. It's like... I'm always so eager to see this person, although we don't talk that much. This person has been making me feel all sorts of emotions. Flustered, excited, confused..."

He heard Jeonghan sigh dreamily from next to him. "Must be nice to be in love." He continued as Seungcheol turned to him with widened eyes, "From what you've just described, you either have a crush on this person, or you're in love with her."

"A crush...? In... Love?" Seungcheol echoed quietly. 

Jeonghan flashed him a smile. "From the looks of it, you hadn't realised it yourself. Was that why you wanted to talk to me about it? To see what your conflicted emotions meant?" He didn't wait for the other to reply and instead looked forward as they continued walking. 

"I think I like this person," Seungcheol whispered, but Jeonghan could still hear him as he turned to him again. 

"That's great, now that you've finally realised your feelings!" Jeonghan enthusiased. "Now all you have to do is be a man and confess. Ah, this is so exciting!"

Seungcheol's shoulders visibily drooped, causing Jeonghan to laugh. "Confess? How can I?"

"That's easy. Just go up to her and say "Hey, I like you." Done."

Seungcheol stared at him incredulously. "You can't be serious? That's easier said than done!"

Jeonghan nudged his arm playfully. "You never know. Girls these days love it when you are upfront with them about your feelings." 

"Really...?"

"Yes, really." He stopped walking and pointed to a turn. "I'm going this way now. The next time we talk, Choi Seungcheol, I want to hear about you confessing to this girl, okay? Tell the others I said bye." And with that, he waved and walked away. 

Seungcheol stood and watched as the other left.

"A crush... Confess...." He muttered to himself, as he brought a hand to the left side of his chest, where his heart had been beating rapidly from the start.

 

A/N: oh-hooooooooooo whatever could this mean hmmmmmmmmmm

you can interpret this chapter whatever way you want  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but i'd be glad to explain it if you want

so do some of you still think seungcheol is the culprit hmmmmm

actually i uploaded this chapter yesterday but for some reason it got deleted. and so I had to reedit everything. thank god i wrote this chapter in an app on my phone or i'd have given up trying to re-write this.

also, some of you thought i wrote your username on my last a/n, such pure, innocent souls that needs to be protected :3. it was actually some code thingy i wrote that enables you to see you own username. it's okay though, the first time i saw someone did it in their story i honestly thought they wrote my username lmao.

anyways, next chapter is in progress at the moment yayyy