The Flight

Can Love Be Arranged?

A/N: tsk tsk, so many of you asking me to write when I can't do it at all!

You'll only get fluff :P


“Love, are you ready?! We have to leave in the next ten minutes!” Tzuyu shouted to Sana as she packed all their luggage in their car.

“I’m coming!”

Their flight was in a little over three hours and they closed the check in counters two hours prior to the departure. The had a little over an hour to pack and leave and arrive at the airport to catch their flight for their honeymoon. Mina was waiting in their car and getting overly frustrated with the delay the two were causing.

“We already packed their bags, what else could there possibly be?” Mina muttered to herself.

Tzuyu ushered Sana out of their apartment, locking their door quickly and heading to the carpark.

“Do you have the passports?”

“Check.”

“Itinerary?”

“Check.”

“Phone?”

“Check.”

“Charger?”

“Check.”

“Cutie Sana?”

 “Check – Wait what?” Sana stopped in her tracks, blushing.

“Come on, my sister is going to kill me if we take longer.” Tzuyu chuckled, taking Sana’s hand and pulling her towards the car.

“Nice of you two to finally make it.” Mina scoffed, shifting the car into drive and speeding through the traffic.

“You guys have everything you need?” Mina asked as they reached the airport with half an hour to spare.

“Mhmm. Just, uh, drive slower next time please.” Tzuyu suggested, feeling a little uneasy.

“Be safe and have fun!” Mina cheered, ignoring her sister’s criticism.

Sana slipped her hand through Tzuyu’s, feeling slightly worried. “Are you sure you’re okay dimples?”

Tzuyu nodded weakly. There was a reason her sister didn’t drive often unless it was a straight road.

“Should I get you some water? Maybe you should sit down?” Sana asked.

“Let’s just check-in first.” Tzuyu suggested.

Once cleared, the two moved on to customs and Sana was still worried about Tzuyu’s wellbeing. She looked like she was doing okay but she was still slightly pale.

“Do you want to check out the duty-free section?” Tzuyu asked.

“Nope. We need to get you some water.” Sana shook her head.

Tzuyu smiled slightly, feeling quite shy with the extra attention from Sana. They lined up at a fast food chain, Sana suggesting that Tzuyu should take a seat. She decided to buy something small for Tzuyu to eat as well since she didn’t have time to eat lunch.

“Wait, I wasn’t meant to eat anything.” Tzuyu said as Sana placed a tray in front of her.

“You didn’t eat lunch so eat now.” Sana commanded.

“But–”

“No buts. Eat. Now.”

Tzuyu pouted but ate anyway; she was secretly hungry but didn’t want to mention it. Sana leaned forward to check Tzuyu’s temperature, glad it was normal.

“I’m okay now. It was just for a little while. My sister’s driving is just insane sometimes.” Tzuyu cheekily responded.

Sana scoffed, pulling a tissue out of the tray and wiping Tzuyu’s lips. “I thought you said you only eat ice-cream messily.”

Tzuyu simply stuck out her tongue in response, finishing off her food instead. They decided to move closer to their gate entrance, thinking it would be easier to board the plane. Sana chose to hold Tzuyu’s hand once again, feeling a little bit of pain shoot up her knee. Tzuyu noticed this immediately, whipping her head around to check on Sana.

“Sana?”

“I’m okay. It was only for a moment.”

“Are you sure? We can take a break.”

“I promise. If it hurts more, I’ll squeeze your hand really tight and let you know.”

“You don’t need to squeeze my hand. I think you’ll break it.” Tzuyu teased.

“I’m not that strong anyway.” Sana snickered, sticking out her tongue.

The two of them hadn’t realised they were actually seated one seat apart. It was a three seater section, meaning that one person was sitting in between the two of them. Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other with confusion on what to do. The flight would be long but they were only one seat apart. The person meant to sit in between them arrived a few moments later, observing the pair and chuckling.

“You two can sit first. I’ll sit by the aisle.”

Sana and Tzuyu bowed several times, thanking the woman who had allowed them to sit together.

“Are you going to be okay sitting there?” Tzuyu asked the woman.

“Of course. You two sweeties can sit together, I don’t mind.” She answered.

“Thank you so much.” Sana said gratefully, bowing again.

Tzuyu told Sana to sit by the window, sitting in the middle instead.

“Is your leg okay?” Tzuyu whispered.

“Yeah. You feeling better now?” Sana asked, checking Tzuyu’s forehead again.

Tzuyu chuckled, taking Sana’s hand in hers instead and kissing her palm. “I was fine from earlier. Did you need anything from the overhead locker? Your book?”

“My book is in the bag below my seat.” Sana mumbled, blushing.

Tzuyu nodded, waiting for the plane to depart from the runway before she could use any of her appliances. She had some planning to do for a proposal and since she’d taken some leave, she could work on it on the long flight to and from Fiji. As soon as the sign went off, she immediately pulled her laptop out of her bag, checking on Sana before she started her work.

Sana had pulled out her book to read for the trip and decided on finishing it rather than watching whatever was playing on the TV. She smiled as Tzuyu concentrated on her work, eyebrows furrowing as she typed. She leaned over and smoothed her frowns, making Tzuyu smile.

“You don’t want to get wrinkles early, do you? You’re not wearing your glasses?” Sana commented.

Tzuyu’s eyes widened in realisation and she scrummaged through her backpack to pull out her glasses. “I totally forgot to wear them.”

Sana chuckled, changing her position and leaning on Tzuyu’s side as she continued reading. “Am I bothering you?”

“Nope. You’re perfect.” Tzuyu answered, kissing Sana’s forehead.

Tzuyu worked through her proposal, finishing most of it with her motivation to complete it being to spend more time with Sana. The latter was getting a little sleepy reading her book, but she pushed on, wanting to stay awake for Tzuyu’s sake. The food trolley was coming around so Tzuyu decided to put her laptop away for the rest of the trip. She was glad with how much of the proposal she’d done in the few hours already.

“You okay Sana?” Tzuyu whispered, brushing hair off Sana’s face and pushing it behind her hair.

“Mhmm. Just a little bit sleepy.” Sana replied, giving Tzuyu a smile.

“After eating, you should get some sleep.” Tzuyu advised.

“You too. You’ve been up longer than I have.” Sana pouted.

Tzuyu chuckled, “If you sleep, I’ll sleep. Deal?” Sana nodded eagerly, accepting her idea.

They ate their meal quickly and waited for it to be collected before deciding to sleep, after all they still had a few hours to go. Tzuyu tapped her shoulder for Sana’s head instead of the headrest but Sana shook her head.

“You rest yours on mine. You’re always doing too much.” Sana snickered, pushing Tzuyu’s head on her shoulder and making her laugh.

“Alright, alright. But don’t stay up!” Tzuyu pouted, closing her eyes.

Sana smiled at the sight. She was always so pampered and taken care of by Tzuyu; she wanted to do that for Tzuyu for once. She sighed, yawning widely as she felt the tiredness creep into her body. She laid her head on Tzuyu’s, intertwining their fingers and falling asleep too.

The woman next to them smiled at the sight, switching on the indicator for assistance.

“How can we help you Ma’am?”

“Can I just get a blanket please?”

The two sitting next to her remind her of herself and her own partner and it warms her heart. She chuckled at the sight; she was indeed meeting her partner when her plane landed and she couldn’t wait to tell her about the fact that she sat next to a couple so similar to themselves.

Sana woke up an hour later, Tzuyu still sleeping soundly on her shoulder. She was confused with the presence of a blanket around them and the woman next to them smiled.

“I’m sorry about that. I requested for a blanket for you two. My name is Yuri.” The woman introduced.

“Thank you Yuri. I’m Sana.” Sana said softly, smiling at the woman.

“Do you mind me asking about you two? You look like the perfect couple.”

Sana blushed at her comment, shaking her head. “We have an arranged marriage but we love each other a lot.”

Yuri was shocked to hear this. “Arranged? I wouldn’t have guessed. You two look so in love with each other. She really cares about you.”

Sana smiled at Tzuyu’s sleeping face, “She really does; above everything and anything else. I wish I’d met her earlier so that I would’ve been able to treasure her more.”

Yuri smiled at her words, “So I’m guessing this is your honeymoon?”

Sana blushed once again and nodded. “How about you? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“Ah, I’m going back to partner. I had an emergency meeting overseas and I’m returning now to our two kids since we all live there.” Yuri answered.

“That sounds lovely. Both boys?” Sana asked.

“One girl and one boy.” Yuri grinned.

“That’s a perfect family.” Sana chuckled.

“Have you two discussed kids at all?” Yuri asked.

Sana blushed and shook her head. “It’s still quite early. Of course I’ve thought about it; but we’ve never talked about it.”

“What’s your ideal family then?” Yuri asked.

“Probably an elder son and a daughter.” Sana whispered.

“I hope you have your own perfect family. It’s truly a new experience. It’s quite challenging but I never stop smiling because of them.” Yuri chuckled. “Anyway, it was huge pleasure talking to you but I’m going to try and get some sleep otherwise Jessica will kill me – oh, I meant my partner.”

“Night Yuri.” Sana said, smiling once again at the energetic girl.

Sana brought her hand up and around Tzuyu’s shoulder, playing with her hair as she snuggled deeper into Sana’s neck. She pulled the blanket closer to Tzuyu, spreading a little of it across to Yuri who smiled gratefully.

What would it be like having her own family with Tzuyu? Having a mini Tzuyu would be a blessing in the family; especially if they inherited her personality. She was really one in a million; a rare gem. Sana might have never been in a relationship before but she’d seen Momo go through many. Something about Tzuyu was special and she wanted to treasure her till her last breath. There could really be no other; she couldn’t even imagine it.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Tzuyu asked, voice husky as she’d just woken up.

“Hmm? Just you.” Sana smiled at seeing Tzuyu’s blushing cheeks.

“And here I thought I was the smooth one.” Tzuyu teased.

“But I was just saying the truth.” Sana replied, sticking out her tongue.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and chuckled. “Have you been awake for long?”

“Nope. I was just talking to Yuri a few minutes ago.” Sana replied.

“Yuri?” Tzuyu asked with a frown.

Sana chuckled at Tzuyu’s reaction, “Just your seat neighbour.”

“Oh. What about?” Tzuyu inquired.

“Nothing much. Just little things.” Sana replied as Tzuyu pouted.

Sana leaned down and pecked Tzuyu’s lips, erasing her pout.

“Not fair.” Tzuyu whined as Sana stuck out her tongue.

“Oooh! We’re about to land!” Sana squealed, looking at the city lights from her window.

Tzuyu leaned off Sana’s shoulder, letting her stick her face on the airplane window. She pulled out her own phone, calling out Sana’s name as she quickly snapped a picture of her wife.

(uh, just pretend she looks like this)

Image result for sana twice

 

“I wasn’t even ready!” Sana pouted.

“But you look beautiful like always.” Tzuyu replied, winking and making Sana blush.

Sana shivered a little bit in the cold and Tzuyu fished a jacket out of her bag, placing it over Sana’s shoulders.

“This is why you don’t wear sleeveless clothes.” Tzuyu snickered.

“Hey, it’s hot in Fiji!” Sana rebutted.

“Yeah, but not on the plane.” Tzuyu replied, sticking out her tongue.

The plane landed at the airport in the next ten minutes, everyone slowly heading out. They were met with an immediate blast of hot air as they stepped off the plane and Tzuyu huffed.

“See, wearing sleeveless was a good decision.” Sana said smugly.

“Good, my . I had to stand behind you and in front of you so many times to hide you.” Tzuyu muttered.

Bula. Welcome to Nadi.


A/N: I wasn't expecting to be able to update but yeeeey I managed to finish this chapter

Hope you liked it!

Sorry for any typos ~

It's going to be mostly fluff now anyway so I apologise if you don't like that :')

On a side note, #TT2ndWin! Congratulations to Twice on their second win :D

- stupid author