+7 The Perfection

Can Love Be Arranged?

“Is she sleeping?” Tzuyu whispered, earning a nod from Jae. Tzuyu sighed as she observed the huddled figure. She was glad that she’d finally fallen asleep.

“Mama, have you eaten anything?” Jae asked in worry. As if it was a sign, Tzuyu’s stomach rumbled and Jae crossed his arms in disappointment.

“Okay! I’ll go eat something.” Tzuyu huffed, walking to the cafeteria. She was so happy right now, words were not enough to express it. While she might have tried to prepare herself like last time, she knew that there was never enough practice when it came to dealing with a frustrated Sana.

It had been a mere few hours but they’d finally welcomed Yuna to their family. Sana had given birth to a baby girl who was as beautiful as her. Tzuyu couldn’t wipe the smile off her face; she had a perfect family; two children and a perfect wife. How could she be so lucky? Shaking her head in astonishment, she bought herself a sandwich before she headed back to the room.

“Oh, Mama, you’re here already.” Jae whispered.

“Jae, get some sleep okay? You’ve been awake for a while. I’ll wake you up when Mom does.” Tzuyu suggested. Jae nodded eagerly, yawning widely as he shuffled towards the other bed they’d brought into the room. He was knocked out and asleep in a few minutes and Tzuyu couldn’t help but chuckle. He was so eager to meet Yuna and congratulate Sana when he came back from school.

Tzuyu walked over to Yuna, realising that her eyes were wide open. She hadn’t made a single sound; she was just observing everything around her. She looked at Tzuyu and her heart stopped for a moment. She was the most adorable bundle of joy she’d ever seen (don’t mention it to Somi). Tzuyu picked up Yuna’s hand, giggling as she immediately grasped her forefinger tightly.

“Are you having fun there?” Tzuyu whispered. Yuna didn’t respond, staring back at Tzuyu with curiosity.

There a was low knock on the door and the doctor came in, greeting Tzuyu.

“I just came to pass the discharge papers. Everything is clear so they’re good to go home.” The doctor informed, smiling at Tzuyu and leaving.

“Tzuyu?” Sana called out softly, trying not to wake Jae up. Tzuyu whipped around, by Sana’s side in a few strides.

“Yes, love?” Tzuyu asked, concern bubbling up in her chest.

“Nothing~ I just wanted you to come here.” Sana whispered.

“Are you feeling okay?” Tzuyu mumbled, cradling Sana’s cheeks. She closed her eyes at the contact, leaning in to the touch.

“Mhmm. How’s Yuna? Jae?” Sana asked.

“She’s awake. She woke up an hour ago maybe. Jae is sleeping.” Tzuyu informed, kissing Sana’s forehead.

“She didn’t cry?” Sana mumbled.

“Nope. By the way, do you want to head home? The doctor said that you can be discharged now.” Tzuyu asked.

“Sure Tzu.” Sana nodded, giving Tzuyu a small smile.

“Alright, I’ll hand these in and bring the car around. Do you want to hold Yuna?” Tzuyu replied, carefully carrying Yuna as Sana agreed. She kissed Sana’s head again, jogging out of the room.

It had taken a mere 15 minutes before Tzuyu was back with a wheelchair as well. Sana giggled, kissing Tzuyu’s cheek before sitting.

“Jae-ah, wake up.” Tzuyu called out, trying to get her son out the room. He whined, rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

“Mama! You said you were going to wake me up when Mom woke up!” Jae whined, pretending to be angry at Tzuyu.

“I know I was but she just woke up. We’re going home now.” Tzuyu explained, ruffling Jae’s hair.

“Fine.” Jae huffed, holding on to Tzuyu’s hand as they walked back to the car. They’d already thanked the doctor and the nurse before they left.

Oh, right! Tzuyu had almost headed down the wrong way to their house. They moved into a bigger home a few weeks ago, realising that their apartment was too small for another addition to the family. They had a double story house with four rooms, located in the middle of both Tzuyu and Sana’s work for convenience.

“You were about to go the other way, weren’t you?” Sana accused, chuckling as Tzuyu blushed in embarrassment.

“Maybe.” Tzuyu admitted, looking away. She pretended to look at the road, wishing the distance between wasn’t so long. They’d arrived shortly after and Jae had fallen asleep at the back again. Tzuyu carried him inside, tucking him in his bed before she came back to bring in Sana and Yuna.

“Baby.” Sana called out as Tzuyu placed Yuna in her bassinet by their bed.

“Yeah?” Tzuyu answered, not turning around.

“Come here for a few moments.” Sana pleaded.

“Hmm?” Tzuyu asked, walking towards Sana.

“Did you get any sleep?” Sana frowned, tip toeing to cup Tzuyu’s cheeks. She had dark circles forming around her eyes. She ran a thumb across her cheekbones, massaging her cheeks softly as Tzuyu’s eyes fluttered close.

Considering she’d been in labour for a while and slept following that, it was probably more than 24 hours since everything happened. On top of that, they were already awake for at least 12 hours before she’d been taken to the hospital. Tzuyu shook her head in response, placing a hand over Sana’s that was on her cheek. She kissed her palm, taking the chance to intertwine their fingers. Sana sighed, snaking her arms around Tzuyu’s waist as she leaned on her chest.

“You shouldn’t have tired yourself out.” Sana sulked, squeezing Tzuyu tighter.

“I know; but I didn’t want to miss a single moment.” Tzuyu admitted, kissing the side of Sana’s head.

“You know what I just realised?” Sana mumbled.

“Hmm?” Tzuyu responded.

“Remember when we went on our honeymoon and met that girl; I think her name was Yuri? I told her that it would be my dream to have an elder son and a younger daughter.” Sana whispered, tearing up at the realisation that her dream had actually come true.

“I’m glad that your dream came true then.” Tzuyu chuckled, wiping away Sana’s tears.

“Yes, because of you.” Sana said, kissing Tzuyu softly to express her gratitude.

“I did nothing though, love. You’re the one who brought the two of them into this world – our world.” Tzuyu muttered, leaning her forehead against Sana’s.

“Baby, you’re so amazing. I don’t think you know how much of this is because of you.” Sana shook her head.

“Mmm. I still think you’re the more amazing one.” Tzuyu chuckled as Sana buried her head into her neck.

“I think it’s time for you to sleep.” Sana advised, slipping her hand through Tzuyu’s as she walked her to the bed.

“But Yuna–”

“You need to sleep. I’ll take care of her. I can’t have you spoiling her already.” Sana teased, making Tzuyu laugh.

Tzuyu hummed in content, slipping under the blankets. “Can you stay here until I fall asleep?”

“There’s no need to ask, you know. I’ll be right by your side.” Sana replied, running a hand through Tzuyu’s hair as she yawned (A not-needed A/N: I yawned when I wrote that). She kissed Tzuyu’s forehead, taking a glance at Yuna who seemed to be fast asleep.

“I love you.” Tzuyu mumbled, leaning into Sana’s touch.

“I love you too.” Sana responded, finding herself drifting off to sleep as well.

Everything seemed so perfect between them all.

There was no other word that could describe it.

Perfection.


A/N: Aaaaaand this is the last update for this story.
I don't have enough words to express the appreciation I have for you all.
So many of you have continued to read these extras and I hope you liked them.
Honestly, I just love this story a lot so you never know, I might suddenly decide to add another chapter.
But officially, officially; this story is complete.

Side note #1: I don't know if you're going to read this brrrrrRAMBO but congratulations again :P

Side note #2: if any of you guys have Twitter, put your usernames down below so I can follow you all :D
(You can PM as well if you don't want to post it as a comment)

Side note #3: you guys are the best best best people in the world

Side note #4: I'm not thirsty for upvotes but I'm grateful for them.
I'm sorry if I couldn't thank you personally for upvoting and reading/subscribing but I hope you know, that it means so much to me.

Side note #5: Have I annoyed you enough yet? :P

I honestly never expected this to have so many readers and subscribers.
I'll be forever grateful.

Thank you, you.