The Wedding

Can Love Be Arranged?

Breathe, breathe, breathe.

God damn it

Why was she feeling so freaking nervous when nothing was going to change in the first place? The only difference was the added hundreds of people in front of them.

Was Sana nervous like this too?

What’s there to be nervous about? She’s already mine.

Tzuyu was pacing around her dressing room, trying to calm her own nerves as Mina just watched on with an amused expression. They were already married. Doing their vows in front of the hundreds of people should be nothing, yet here she was, palms sweating and heart racing.

“Calm down Yoda. You’re making me dizzy.” Mina whined.

“I can’t calm down. What if something goes wrong? Can she walk up the aisle? Won’t heels put her legs in a bad condition again?” Tzuyu spouted.

“Everything will be fine. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung is there, Momo is there. There is nothing to be worried about. Just breathe.” Mina said, trying to calm Tzuyu down.

The outfits of the two had changed from their initial fitting, both opting to go for a simpler look rather than formal. Tzuyu couldn’t help but play with her fingers, the absence of her ring made her very uncomfortable. They were going to redo the ring exchange and also say their vows this time. Somi was the ring bearer and Sana’s two cousins, Yeri and Doyeon were the bridesmaids.

(rough image)

Tzuyu decided to sit down and close her eyes, taking a few minutes to breathe deeply. Maybe she can sneak in and see Sana before they were both called to walk in. Tzuyu smiled at her own idea, telling Mina she was going to the bathroom before turning in the direction of Sana’s room. Momo and Chaeyoung seemed to be talking animatedly outside Sana’s room. Chaeyoung’s eyes found Tzuyu and the latter had to use her puppy eyes to get Momo away from the room.

She knocked on the door, heart feeling like it was going to burst out of her chest.

“Ah, Momo, can you give me a hand with my back zipper?” Sana asked as Tzuyu entered the room, chuckling as she pretended to be Momo.

She gulped at first; sure, she’d seen Sana in formal clothes when she’d met up with her at her university. But this was a simple outfit and it was driving Tzuyu crazy. She carefully pulled Sana’s zipper up, Sana gasping at the contact of Tzuyu’s cold hands on her own back. Sana turned around, realising that Momo wasn’t the one behind her.

“You shouldn’t even be here!” Sana squealed.

Tzuyu only gave her a deathly dimple smile, not responding to Sana’s words.

“Your dimple smile isn’t going to stop me from chasing you out of my room.” Sana snickered.

“Well, you won’t need to. I just needed to see you.” Tzuyu replied, sticking out her tongue.

Sana’s gaze softened at Tzuyu’s words and took the chance to hug the taller girl.

“You know, you clean up very nice.” Sana whispered in Tzuyu’s ear, nibbling on her earlobe.

Tzuyu inhaled sharply at the contact, heart almost leaving her chest. Did she come here to calm herself down or get a heart attack instead? Tzuyu decided to play on, not accepting defeat so soon.

“And you look absolutely beautiful.” Tzuyu replied, kissing Sana’s exposed shoulder and feeling her shiver.

“As much as I want you to stay, Momo will skin you alive if she finds you in here.” Sana said, breaking their moment.

“Cheohyeong took her somewhere else.” Tzuyu replied.

“Still, you need to get back. What did you tell your sister?” Sana asked.

“That I went to the bathroom.”

“A 20-minute bathroom visit?”

“It’s been 20 minutes?!”

“Yes it has. Now shoo! I’ll meet you soon.” Sana pushed, kissing Tzuyu’s cheek as she pouted.

“Hmph. Alright Love.” Tzuyu whispered, kissing Sana’s forehead before sneaking out and heading back to her room.

“Went to the bathroom?” Mina mocked as Tzuyu walked into the room.

“U-uh yes.” Tzuyu stuttered.

“For 20-minutes?” Mina questioned, crossing her arms.

“Y-yes.” Tzuyu defended.

“If you wanted to see Sana, you could’ve just told me.” Mina chuckled.

“W-what?” Tzuyu replied, blushing.

“If I was in your position with Chae, I’d do the same.” Mina winked, basking in making her sister uncomfortable.

“Yeah, but you couldn’t because you decided to be an to her instead.” Tzuyu snickered.

“Ya! Be quiet!” Mina scolded.

“Why? It’s the truth!” Tzuyu teased, sticking out her tongue.

“You two stop running around, will you?!” Chaeyoung shouted as Mina started chasing Tzuyu around the room.

Mina immediately stopped, pouting. “But–”

“No buts. Why are you chasing your sister on her wedding day!” Chaeyoung reprimanded.

Tzuyu had to hold in her laughter from how quiet Mina had become. Chaeyoung always took her side no matter what happened.

“It’s okay Cheohyeong. She was just teasing.” Tzuyu explained, seeing her sister pout.

“Hmph. Anyway, you ready Tzu? They’ll be calling you out in five minutes.” Chaeyoung asked, moving over to Tzuyu to fix her coat.

“I think so.” Tzuyu mumbled.

“You’ll be fine. Trust me, it’s the girl that’s always more nervous.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Don’t care about anything else but Sana and you’ll be good.” Mina advised, looking over to Chaeyoung who was blushing.

Tzuyu shook her head at the two, always admiring their ability to turn from annoying to cute. She took in a deep breath as they called out for her entrance, walking in and smiling at the people around her. As she stood at the front of the aisle, she shifted on the spot, nervousness prevalent in her veins. But it all went away when they announced Sana’s entrance. Tzuyu might’ve talked to her earlier, but seeing her again with her uncle on one arm, giving her the biggest smile in the world; she felt like the luckiest person to ever exist.

Throughout the entire walk, Tzuyu’s eyes never left Sana’s for a single moment. She admired her wife over and over again. Sana was feeling the same; she was overwhelmed with nervousness as they called out her name for entry but as soon as her eyes found Tzuyu’s, everything seemed to be calm. Everything seemed to be perfect. She was standing there with a stupid grin on her face; Sana was sure she was mirroring the exact smile because the feeling in her heart was just too great to be explained in words. It’s as if everything had fallen into place. As if everything was just the right thing.

Tzuyu walked forward, Nichkhun lending her Sana’s hand.

“Take care of her Tzuyu.”

She only nodded, turning her gaze to Sana once again to find her smiling cheekily at her.

“I know I said you look beautiful already but you really blew me away.” Tzuyu whispered.

“You do too dimples.” Sana replied, chuckling lowly.

They stood in front of the minister who started the readings immediately. Tzuyu and Sana were simply staring at each other, coy smiles on their faces.

“Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana have their own vows to share.”

“I Chou Tzuyu, take Minatozaki Sana to be my entire world. I never expected to find someone so understanding and caring. Someone who I’m willing to love for eternity and beyond. I promise to be there for you, to care for you, to catch you when you fall. I promise to make you happy and worry about you when you don’t do so yourself. I promise to always listen; I promise to be your shelter. I promise to be completely yours.”

“I Minatozaki Sana, take Chou Tzuyu to be my partner in life. I promise to give you my all. I promise to be yours when you need me most; in sickness and in health. I promise to protect you and encourage you, to motivate you to strive forward. I promise to love you and cherish you and be with you whether in tears or happiness. I promise to find joy in whatever we have created together. Your love is my anchor and my arms are your home. You have helped me overcome my difficult times and I promise to do the same for you in our future.

They were both teary by the end of their vows, managing to smile through their emotional rollercoaster.

“The rings please?”

Somi skipped to the minister, handing the pillows that held their rings. Tzuyu picked up hers first, carefully moving it over to Sana’s finger.

“With this ring, I bind my life to yours.”

Sana did the same, picking up Tzuyu’s ring and sliding it along her finger as she repeated the same vow.

“I now pronounce you partners in life. You may kiss the bride.”

Tzuyu leaned forward, cupping Sana’s cheeks tenderly and pressing her lips to Sana’s. The hall erupted in a series of applauses and whistles as the two broke apart, blushing. Sana moved forward to engulf Tzuyu in a hug and the latter couldn’t keep the smile off her face.

“I love you Chou Tzuyu.”

“And I love you Chou Sana.”

“You two can separate now. We need to cut the cake!” Mina teased, getting elbowed in the stomach by Chaeyoung.

Sana and Tzuyu chuckled, but separated; Tzuyu kept an arm around Sana’s waist, not wanting to let go.

They headed over to the three-tiered cake, laughing at the topper that Mina swapped out last minute. If she could explain it, Tzuyu would say that she was left dangling off the cake as Sana proudly stood tall. She took Sana’s hand in hers as she picked up the knife, carefully slicing through the lowest tier. Tzuyu pulled out a bite with her fork, considering taking the bite before Sana to but fed her first anyway. Sana seemed to have the same idea as Tzuyu, except she went through with her plan, eating the bite meant for Tzuyu, leaving her pouting.

“I’m sorry.” Sana giggled.

“Such lies. I know you enjoyed it.” Tzuyu scoffed.

“Here, I promise this bite will be for real.” Sana said, picking up another piece and placing it in front of Tzuyu. Before Sana could take it, Tzuyu quickly slipped it in .

“We’re here too guys. Just saying.” Mina once again teased, earning another jab in her ribs and glares from both Tzuyu and Sana.

The cake was wheeled off to the kitchen to be cut and served while the music was changed to accommodate for Sana and Tzuyu’s first dance.

“May I have this dance Ma’am?” Tzuyu teased, bowing and lending her hand.

“Yes you may.” Sana blushed, giggling.

Tzuyu immediately pulled Sana close, resting her arms on her waist as she leaned her forehead on Sana’s. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu’s neck, sighing softly as they swayed slowly to their own beat. She broke their forehead contact, moving to lean her head on Tzuyu’s chest, feeling her heart beat extremely fast. They continued to dance slowly until the song ended.

“Do you want to eat dinner?” Tzuyu whispered as they sat down in their respective seats. Sana nodded and Mina approached the staff to plate their food. They ate slowly as families came up to congratulate them, occasionally taking photos.

Families started leaving as they bid goodbye to the “new” married couple. They both might have been married for a month but it only felt truly official now.

“We’ll tidy up everything here, you two go home and rest. Your flight for Fiji departs in the afternoon and we’ve packed everything for you guys already.” Chaeyoung stated.

The two of them hugged the remaining guests, staying and hugging their parents for a little longer before they decided to leave.

Tzuyu threaded her hand through Sana’s as they headed up to their apartment. They hadn’t been there all day and they were honestly afraid of what to expect. Tzuyu carefully opened the door, glad to see everything was normal and in place.

If they didn’t do anything here….

She crept towards her bedroom, stopping in her tracks at the sight. Petals spread across and LED candles switched on for fear of burning the place down.

“Why are you– oh.” Sana followed.

“I’m just going to sleep in the spare bedroom, you can sleep here.” Tzuyu suggested.

“It’s fine Tzuyu.”

“But–”

“You have to stop treating me like glass. You have to stop treating me like I’ll break. I’m okay, I promise.” Sana whispered, cupping her wife’s cheeks.

Tzuyu looked down, upset with her own behaviour.

“I’m–”

Sana stopped the apology from Tzuyu by placing her lips on hers. Tzuyu was shocked for a moment but shook herself out of her daze and pulled Sana closer, returning the kiss with much fervour. She closed the door behind them, carrying Sana to the bed.

“I can wait–”

“Just shut up and kiss me Chou.”


A/N: So I finished one assignment super early today and I managed to write this entire chapter since then so I thought why not post it up.

I don't know if I'll be able to update this in the next few days but I'll try my best.

I had fun writing this chapter hehe since I know nothing about weddings.

Anyway, hope you liked the update!

I'm sure you can guess what's coming up soon ;)

And btw, I write so you can use your imagination for what would've happened later on in their night together.

P.S: stealing neighbour's internet day two

- stupid author