The Reason

Can Love Be Arranged?

Tzuyu’s heart was beating a lot faster than usual when she watched Sana walk around her apartment in her own clothes. A button down white shirt and skin tight black jeans. She’d handed Sana a pair of clothes, not wanting her to be in the same outfit as the day before. Tzuyu had always wanted to know what it felt like when your partner wore your clothes; now she didn’t want her to wear anything else but that.

“Want to watch a movie?” Tzuyu asked, trying to distract her own thoughts.

“Sure thing. But you need to eat something first.” Sana said, handing Tzuyu a plate of mini sandwiches.

They spent the entire day watching movies, giggling and talking. Tzuyu was hesitant on cuddling in any way since she didn’t want to get Sana sick. As much as she wanted to pull Sana next to her, she decided not to. She had to distance herself, making Sana pout and a little upset (which was obviously badly faked). Tzuyu was glad she was home for one day; she didn’t know she needed rest so badly. By the end of the afternoon, Tzuyu was feeling almost as good as normal.

“I know you don’t want me to drop you off, but I promise I’m good now. It’ll take you two hours to get there anyway so you should leave earlier. You know I’d drop you off at home instead but I know you wouldn’t want me to.” Tzuyu said.

“B-but–” Sana started. “No buts. I don’t want to be murdered by Uncle and Aunty before I even get married to you.” Tzuyu cut off, blushing at her own words.

“Fine.” Sana scoffed, turning to walk away.

Tzuyu pulled her back, spinning her around and surprising Sana. “I just want you to be comfortable. I swear. I don’t even want to let you go.” Tzuyu said tenderly, a finger under her chin to lock her eyes with Sana’s.

“I know you do. I don’t want to go either. I just wish we’d see each other more often than this.” Sana whined.

“We’ll meet each other more often. I promise. I’ll come around to your work, okay?” Tzuyu suggested, kissing Sana’s forehead and pulling her into a hug.

For sure it was going to affect them when they were apart again. Tzuyu would always make the effort to keep a smile on Sana’s face and Sana would want the same as well.

“Only if you let me come to yours too.” Sana mumbled.

“I never said you couldn’t come to mine.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“Make sure you give me your address for your work.” Sana scolded.

“Will do Ma’am.” Tzuyu saluted, making Sana pinch her ribs. “Why do you have something with pinching my ribs.” Tzuyu whined.

“Because it’s the area that causes the biggest reaction.” Sana answered, sticking out her tongue.

Tzuyu scoffed, taking Sana’s hand in hers and pulling her car. “Let’s go.”

Sana kept looking at Tzuyu while she was driving. She drove with such concentration, looking serious and straight ahead; honestly, it made her look extremely hot. Sana blushed at her own thoughts, pulling her window down to embrace some much needed cool air. Tzuyu looked over to Sana, laughing once again at Sana’s obsession with sticking her face out of the window.

They arrived at the university shortly after. It was another thing for both of them to leave the car since neither of them wanted to leave. Tzuyu decided to open her door, walking out of the car and around to Sana’s door, opening it for her.

“Take care of yourself, okay? Make sure you rest even if you have heaps of work.” Sana advised, linking her fingers with Tzuyu’s

“You too. Don’t let the students stress you out much.” Tzuyu said softly, tapping Sana’s nose.

They both chuckled; they knew this was going to happen. Sana leaned up on her tip toes to kiss Tzuyu’s cheek.

“Thank you for taking care of me yesterday.” Sana said sincerely, walking back slowly. “You’re lucky I can’t kiss you for real because you’re sick.”

“And thank you for cooking for me and taking care of me too. Good thing you didn’t.” Tzuyu chuckled a little bitterly, heart feeling emptier as Sana took each step away.

Sana waved, opening her own car door to sit inside. “Oh by the way, I’m stealing your clothes Dimples.” She winked, disappearing into the car.

Tzuyu chuckled, shaking her head and going back to her car. She was preparing herself to be grilled by her sister when she got back to her apartment. She sighed as she saw her sister’s shoes outside her door, taking a deep breath and walking inside.

She shuffled inside the apartment, dropping down on her couch with a sigh.

“So, tell me all about it.” Mina asked immediately.

“About what?” Tzuyu whined.

“You know what I’m talking about Yoda, stop taking longer.” Mina scoffed.

“Nothing happened. She got stuck at university because of the rain so I talked to Momo and she said for her to stay here. I got sick overnight and she cooked. End of story.” Tzuyu quickly explained.

“She’s really good for you, I think. I can’t believe she actually messaged me about you taking leave from work.” Mina said in wonder.

“She’s too good for me.” Tzuyu mumbled out of Mina’s earshot.

“You can leave now, yes?” Tzuyu asked excitedly.

“Aw, come on. How about I verse you on PS4? Winner gets dinner.” Mina offered.

“Ugh. Fine.” Tzuyu sighed, setting it up.

Her phone buzzed as she finished two games; a message from Sana. Mina had gone to take a call from Chaeyoung.

Dimples, I just got home. Make sure you eat well and drink water! (Nothing cold!)

Tzuyu chuckled at the message, deciding on what to reply.

Of course I won’t drink cold things love ;)

She went to the fridge, pulling out a can of coke and heading to her phone again.

You better put the cold drink back in the fridge.

Tzuyu widened her eyes at her message. How the hell did she know?

Uh, what cold drink. I’m not drinking anything cold. But maybe you should send me something motivational.

[image received] Click the attachment to view it.

Tzuyu hesitantly pressed it, choking on her own spit when she looked at the photo.

This would be good enough, right? Don’t drink anything cold!

She couldn’t wipe the smile off her face at the picture. She was still wearing Tzuyu’s clothes. She looked a little closer and realised she wasn’t wearing the jeans. Tzuyu’s mouth dropped open at the sight once again. The girl was ruining her totally.

Since you sent one, should I send one too?

Oh, and I think that'll keep me motivated for now ;)

Mina came back in and Tzuyu put her phone away, feeling a sense of excitement within her. She had an amazing day.

Sana giggled at Tzuyu’s response as she entered her house.

“Hey Uncle! I’m home!” Sana shouted, hugging Nichkhun.

“How are you feeling? Was everything okay? Did you rest?” He asked immediately.

“Everything was fine. I’m okay now.” Sana said, calming him down.

“Okay, that’s good. You should eat dinner and then head up. Momo was waiting for you.” Nichkhun chuckled, ruffling Sana’s hair.

He went back to his office, waiting for his wife to come inside in the next few minutes. Nichkhun was prepping himself for yet another discussion about Sana. She walked in, sitting down in front of him before she started.

“Does she really have to stay here?” Tiffany protested.

“Can you tell me why you’re always complaining about Sana? What has she done to you?” Nichkhun asked again.

“She’s ruined Momo’s life! Why are you even asking that?” Tiffany scoffed.

“How so? Momo’s grades have been excellent due to Sana’s tutoring. Momo smiles and is happy when she’s around her; Sana is a good influence.” Nichkhun rebutted.

“If she has a personal fund for herself then why are we spending so much on her? That money could be used for Momo instead.” Tiffany argued.

“There’s nothing wrong with spending money on Sana, Tiffany. She’s like another daughter to me.” Nichkhun reasoned.

“You spend so much on her when her parents have already left her a huge sum of money.” Tiffany seethed.

“She can only access that when she gets married Tiffany. Until then, it is my responsibility to take care of her.” Nichkhun explained.

“So can’t you spend less money on her?” Tiffany scoffed.

“We have everything we need already. This shouldn’t even affect you as much as it is now.” Nichkhun said calmly.

Tiffany sneered, walking out of his office and banging the door shut. Nichkhun took his head his hands, massaging his temple.

He’d wanted Sana to grow up like any other child, never neglected or treated differently. Why couldn’t Tiffany understand that? She knew Momo was fine with everything regarding Sana; she even suggested things to buy for her. He sighed heavily, not sure on how to convince Tiffany of Sana’s presence. He knew that when Sana left, she’d be left heartbroken, even if she hates her right now.

Sana and Momo were huddled up in Momo’s bed, a tub of ice cream between them as they discussed the past night’s events. Sana hadn’t told her that she’d already kissed Tzuyu back at the cottages.

“She held your hand all night?” Momo asked, surprise evident in her tone.

“Yes. She had her head on the side post of the bed.” Sana explained, blushing.

“She didn’t even sleep next to you? She slept on the floor?” Momo squealed.

“She became sick because of that.” Sana pouted.

“She’s seriously the cutest. She even thinks of the little things.” Momo chuckled. “What did you do in the day time then?”

“Just watched a few movies, talked and ate. She dropped me to the car and then I came home.” Sana shrugged.

“But why were you smiling earlier when you were looking at your phone?” Momo asked, wiggling her eyebrows and nudging Sana.

“Uh, no reason.” Sana lied, looking away.

“Ya! Are you two sending weird messages?” Momo shrieked.

“No! Of course not. We were talking normally.” Sana blushed.

“Give me your phone.” Momo asked.

“No way!” Sana refused.

“Sana!” Momo whined.

“Nope. No. There’s no way.” Sana shook her head, making Momo pout.

“I’m actually excited for your first kiss.” Momo sighed.

Sana dropped her spoon on the floor at Momo’s statement.

“Ya, why are you– OMG! You already kissed?!” Momo squealed, seeing Sana turn red.

“W-what, uh of course not.” Sana stuttered.

“You’re a bad liar Sana. Was it today?” Momo asked.

“N-no. it was back at the cottage.” Sana answered, looking down.

“It’s been that long? And you didn’t even tell me!” Momo gasped.

“It probably slipped my mind.” Sana justified.

“How does a first kiss slip your mind?!” Momo questioned.

“Ah, I don’t know. Stop asking me.” Sana whined.

“No, no. What was it like? Did you enjoy it?” Momo asked.

“Ya, this is an awkward conversation.” Sana sulked.

“I told you about my partners.” Momo pointed out.

“Tzuyu is my fiancée, not a partner.” Sana refused.

“Come on! It was your first kiss!” Momo complained.

“Ugh, fine. It was good.” Sana commented.

“That’s it? It was good?” Momo asked, mouth hanging open.

“I don’t know how to explain it. It stole my breath away.” Sana mumbled.

“Wow Sana. You’re a teacher and you can’t explain it?” Momo teased.

“Some things are just too hard to explain.” Sana shrugged, blushing.

“Fine, fine. But I’m getting revenge on you for not telling me.” Momo threatened.

“Sure, whatever you say Mo.” Sana chuckled.


A/N: IDK what this chapter was.... I didn't know what to write

But anyway, you finally find out why Tiffany doesn't like Sana

Do you think her actions are justified?

And some sisterly moments in this too ~

Hope you like the update xD

P.S: OMG TWICE IS HAVING A COMEBACK IN 17 DAYS

- stupid author