+2 The Game

Can Love Be Arranged?

“Hey love, we’re invited for a family day tomorrow over at my house. You’ll be meeting my cousins again.” Tzuyu said as she back-hugged Sana while she was cooking.

“Family day?” Sana asked.

“Mhmm. Basically games and food.” Tzuyu explained.

“That’s fun and exciting! I can’t wait till I meet your parents again.” Sana squealed.

“Because they love you more than me.” Tzuyu pouted.

Sana giggled, turning around to kiss Tzuyu.

“Well, I love you anyway Dimples.” Sana cooed, poking Tzuyu’s cheek.

“How are you going to share that love when the little one is born?” Tzuyu mocked.

“I have enough love to share.” Sana said, sticking out her tongue.

It was going to be their first wedding anniversary in a month and Tzuyu was left wondering how time had flown by so fast. It felt like only yesterday when they went on their honeymoon. Tzuyu smiled, resting a palm on Sana’s stomach. She couldn’t really believe they were going to become parents and that too, so soon. Sana was currently five weeks along, going through the procedure of IVF. They’d decided not to adopt and go for natural birth, advice given from Chaeyoung and Mina.

Tzuyu was a very protective partner and it took all of Sana’s patience to not scold her for being so. It was as simple as not making breakfast to not driving or attending work.

“You should get some rest after dinner.” Tzuyu suggested.

“But I want to stay up with you.” Sana whined.

“Tomorrow will be tiring and a long day love. How about this, I’ll come to bed with you?” Tzuyu offered.

Sana nodded, smiling widely as she got what she wanted. The two of them sat down at the table, digging in as soon as they could. It was only when Sana suddenly stopped eating that Tzuyu froze too. She looked up at her wife, seeing her cover before she dashed out of her seat towards their bathroom.

Tzuyu ran a towel under cold water, jogging back to Sana quickly as she leaned over their toilet bowl. She crouched down next to her, rubbing Sana’s back soothingly as she continued to hurl everything she had just eaten. Sana sighed heavily, Tzuyu flushing the bowl before picking her up and seating her so she was comfortable. Pushing her hair off her forehead, Tzuyu wiped the towel across it and pat it to get rid of the sweat. Sana was feeling tired, eyes becoming droopy as Tzuyu helped her.

Pulling the blankets off their bed, Tzuyu let Sana down on the bed, making sure she was warm. She had work to do but she didn’t want to leave Sana on her own. Climbing into the bed as well, Tzuyu pulled Sana into her embrace, tucking her head under her own chin and kissing her forehead. She started humming a lullaby, patting Sana’s back in an effort to get her to fall asleep. Once Tzuyu was sure Sana had fallen asleep, she snuck out of the bed, pulling up the blankets again.

“See, I told you that you need to take care of yourself.” Tzuyu mumbled, kissing Sana’s forehead as she walked over to her work table a little further away.

Sana woke up a few hours later to a missing Tzuyu and she almost freaked out had it not been for the desk lamp on the side. Tzuyu fell asleep on her laptop, mouth hanging open and hunched over. She contemplated whether she should wake her up or let her be. Her posture was bad and it’ll most likely cause her pain or she could wake her up and ruin chances of her falling asleep again. Sana bit her lip out of nervousness, thinking of what to do. Acting on impulse, she pulled the blankets off her, walking slowly to her wife and waking her up.

“Baby, wake up.” Sana nudged sleepily. “You have to sleep in the bed.”

Tzuyu moved around slightly as she heard Sana, face feeling painful. She rubbed her eyes, palming her own cheek as she felt the outline of her keyboard on her face. Sana let out a small giggle at the sight and Tzuyu pouted.

“Come on.” Sana said again, slipping her hand into Tzuyu’s and pulling her to their bed. She kissed Tzuyu’s cheek, brushing her fingers over it. Snuggling closer to Tzuyu’s warmth, Sana leaned her head against her chest, pacing her own breathing with Tzuyu’s as they both fell asleep.

Tzuyu decided to make breakfast for them two the next morning, making something simple that she’d hope Sana would be able to eat. She plated some fruits as well, adding it to their table. Once she was satisfied, she went to call Sana, only to be surprised by the fact that she was already in the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at her.

“Am I really going to have to eat all those fruits?” Sana asked, wrapping her arms around Tzuyu’s neck.

“Yes you do. Maybe not all of them.” Tzuyu replied, sticking out her tongue. She pulled out a chair for Sana, letting her sit down as she moved to sit on the seat beside her.

“What time do we have to leave to go to your parent’s house?” Sana asked.

“Ah, probably in a little while. I already packed a bag in case it gets late.” Tzuyu smiled, making Sana shake her head.

The two of them drove on to Tzuyu’s parent’s house, glad that they’d left a parking for them in their driveway. Sana was greeted by a flurry of kisses as soon as she entered the door of the house. If Tzuyu wasn’t enough, her parents seemed to have a greater sense of protection over her. Tzuyu could only laugh at the situation, Somi attacking her legs a few moments later.

“Oh, hi there Somi!” Tzuyu gasped, picking up her niece.

“Tzuyu, how are you sweetie?” Mrs Chou greeted, kissing her cheek.

“I’m good Mom.” Tzuyu replied, walking further into the house as she hugged her parents.

“Hey Tzu! We’re going to need an extra player for soccer in a little while!” Jackson, Tzuyu’s cousin shouted.

Sana’s ears perked up at hearing this; she’d never seen Tzuyu play soccer from the time she’d known her.

“You play soccer?” Sana nudged.

“Oh? Oh, yes I do. Just when I hang out with my cousins.” Tzuyu explained.

She remembered when the two of them had gotten jealous back when Momo and Sana had taken them to the local soccer game. Maybe her wish would be finally granted.

“I can’t wait to watch you play then Dimples.” Sana teased.

“You know, I recall you referring to me as baby last night.” Tzuyu challenged as Sana blushed.

“W-what. I called you Dimples.” Sana stuttered.

“You know what, I actually like baby, but I’ll let you call me whatever you want.” Tzuyu whispered as she leaned in to Sana’s ear.

Leaving Sana flustered and blushing, Tzuyu headed to the kitchen to see if Chaeyoung needed any help with the food.

“Need any help Cheohyeong?” Tzuyu asked as she walked in.

“Oh hey Tzuyu. Everything is set for now but maybe in a little while. Did you want something to drink?” Chaeyoung offered.

“Ah, I’ll just have some water.” Tzuyu said, taking a bottle of water from Chaeyoung before she walked back to Sana, handing it over to her. Sana smiled at her gratefully, taking a few sips from the bottle.

“Come on Yu! First team to score wins!” Mark shouted, calling Tzuyu out for soccer.

Tzuyu pulled Sana along with her, making sure she was under the shade before she jogged away to the rest of the cousins.

“She doesn’t leave you alone much does she?” Chaeyoung chuckled, sitting next to Sana.

“Nope. She’s always making sure I’m okay. I have to scold her sometimes for being so protective.” Sana scoffed, smiling as Tzuyu laughed hysterically.

“Mina was the same actually. She never let me go out much unless I was with her. Especially with Somi too. It must be a Chou thing.” Chaeyoung laughed, shaking her head.

The game had started with two teams of four. Tzuyu, Mark, Jackson and Youngjae were in one team while Mina, Yugyeom, BamBam and Junior were on the other. Jaebum was refereeing the game, not bothered to play along.

Sana and Chaeyoung watched from the sides, cheering on as the ball travelled from one side of their mini field to the other. There were watching their wives with utter concentration, groaning at missed chances.

“You can do it Mina!” Chaeyoung shouted, making Sana shy. That meant she had to say something too. Tzuyu shook her head at Sana’s flustered expression, a smile on her lips. She was going to score the next goal for sure.

The game changed so fast from before, a shot from Tzuyu driving past Junior’s arms and a goal being scored.

“WOOO TZUYU! YOU GO DIMPLES!” Sana shouted, surprising everyone. Realising what she’d done, Sana slapped her hands over , blushing.

Tzuyu chuckled as her cousins whistled. She jogged to Sana, kissing her forehead.

“I’m going to have a quick shower and I’ll be back.” Tzuyu mumbled, walking away.

Keeping true to her word, Tzuyu came back in five minutes, hair still dripping wet and a towel around her shoulders. She seated herself next to Sana, hand snaking around her waist as she leaned her chin on her shoulder.

“You did well baby.” Sana mumbled, blushing.

“Hmm, I didn’t realise you could shout that loudly.” Tzuyu teased.

“It was only once.” Sana pouted.

“I don’t care. I’m glad I got to hear you cheer for me anyway.” Tzuyu chuckled, kissing Sana’s shoulder.


A/N: Ah, this isn't the best additional chapter, I apologise.
But yes, mini SaTzu in the making :P

Sorry for any typos ~

- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious author