The Sharing

Can Love Be Arranged?

They all dried up and headed back to where the parents were sitting after the time spent at the beach. Chaeyoung and Mina were whispering to each other about something while Sana and Tzuyu could only share confused glances. Momo just sat amused between the increase in interactions between them. She was smiling widely at the fact that the two had their hands intertwined under the picnic table.

“Cheohyeong, do you think we could go somewhere with only us?” Tzuyu whispered to Chaeyoung.

“I’ll try and convince Mina. If she can put that damn phone down.” Chaeyoung snickered.

She grabbed Mina’s phone off her, placing a finger on her lips to quieten Mina’s attempts to argue about it.

“You can read and watch your business news later. Can you ask Dad if we can go somewhere together? The six of us?” Chaeyoung asked.

“No way! Give me my phone back!” Mina reached.

“Come on! Just ask him. He’ll be fine with it.” Chaeyoung pouted, using her aegyo to convince Mina to ask.

“F-fine. I-I’ll do it.” Mina stuttered, blushing.

So whipped. So, so whipped.

“D-dad. Can I ask you something?” Mina started.

“Sure honey, what’s up?” Wooyoung replied.

“Somi wanted to go to the park for a little while. Do you think we could go?” Mina asked.

“When did I–” Somi started but Tzuyu clamped her hand over , making Sana bite back a smile.

“Well, if Somi wants to go then why not? You can meet up with us at the local markets.” Wooyoung agreed.

“Thanks Dad, we’ll meet up with you there.” Mina said, getting up and taking Somi in her hands.

Tzuyu jogged over to Chaeyoung as Momo walked with Sana. “Thanks Cheohyeong, how do you do it?” She asked.

“Your sister can be quite convincing when she wants to be. You just have to take anything business related off her first.” Chaeyoung giggled.

“What are you two giggling about?” Mina asked sternly.

“Oh? Nothing.” Tzuyu replied, trying to keep in her laughter.

Mina only shook her head at her sister’s antics. Sometimes it was so obvious that Tzuyu was the younger and more childish one but other times she could be so mature and completely opposite of her normal nature.

Momo and Sana were walking behind, Sana having a continuous blush on her cheeks from Momo’s constant teasing.

“So how did you two end up holding hands?” Momo asked.

“W-what? We never held hands.” Sana stuttered.

“You can lie better than that. Don’t be so obvious and hold hands under the picnic table. You guys were struggling to eat properly; it was too noticeable.” Momo explained, laughing as Sana turned crimson.

Tzuyu turned around to look at Momo as she laughed, trying to figure out the reason why Sana was crimson red. She smiled as Sana shoved Momo away, obviously trying to stop her from teasing her.

“I’ll take Chae, Momo and Somi with me. Tzuyu, you take Sana in another car. We can’t all fit.” Mina mocked, leaving Tzuyu with hanging open.

“Uh – um, okay.” Tzuyu stuttered, leading Sana to another car.

Tzuyu put on her seatbelt quickly, fumbling a little bit due to her nervousness but buckled it in. She shifted the car into reverse and moved out of the car slot, waiting for Mina to lead her to the park they were heading to.

“What’s your favourite colour?” Tzuyu asked, trying to break the quietness.

Sana chuckled before she answered, “It’s red.”

“Oh, why did you just laugh. Are you teasing me?” Tzuyu joked.

“No, no! I find it cute that you’re asking.” Sana blushed.

“By chance, is your favourite colour red because you’re always blushing?” Tzuyu teased, making Sana turn crimson and turn around to pinch her. “Ya, ya! I’m driving!” Tzuyu squealed, trying to avoid Sana’s attempts.

“What about you? What’s your favourite?” Sana asked.

“I don’t really have one but I have a strong liking for blue.” Tzuyu said.

“Strong liking? Psht. That means blue is your favourite.” Sana scoffed.

“No it doesn’t. I like blue, I don’t love it.” Tzuyu defended.

“What else would strong liking mean?” Sana questioned.

“Well, I have a strong liking for you but that could change into something else.” Tzuyu shrugged, unaware of her own words that had made Sana blush again. Sana decided to drop the subject, afraid for her own poor heart.

“Oh, we’re here!” Sana said, slightly jumping in her seat which didn’t go unnoticed by Tzuyu. She bit back a smile at Sana’s childishness.

Tzuyu parked next to Mina, stretching her arms to get rid of some of the stiffness in her body. Her shirt rode up a little bit, showing a peek of her tanned skin. Sana gulped, blushing at the sight and looked away.

I think I’m going to go insane – Sana

“You okay there Sana?” Momo asked worriedly.

“Yeah I am Momo.” Sana mumbled.

“Swings!” Somi squealed, immediately running towards them and making Mina chase after her.

Chaeyoung immersed herself in a conversation with Momo, leaving Sana and Tzuyu together. “Is there anything you want to do?” Tzuyu asked.

“N-no. I’m okay.” Sana stuttered, occasionally glancing at the duck paddle boats that were visible on the lake.

“Well, that’s a shame.” Tzuyu replied, taking Sana’s hand and pulling her towards the boat. “Unnie, we’re going to ride the boat!” Tzuyu shouted to her sister, not waiting for a response.

“W-we don’t have to go on this.” Sana said softly.

“But I want to go on it. Are you okay with that? Are you scared of the water or anything?” Tzuyu asked worriedly.

“No, no. I would love to.” Sana replied, blushing.

“Alright, then shall we go?” Tzuyu asked, pointing with her head and making Sana laugh.

Tzuyu paid for a one-hour trip and picked up two life vests as well. She handed Sana the red edged one, taking the blue edged one for herself. Sana was struggling with the back buckle and a male helper was about to reach out to her but Tzuyu beat him to it. Tzuyu blushed at the close proximity between the two of them as she tried to quickly click the buckle into place, pulling another strap to tighten it.

“You chose these colours on purpose, didn’t you?” Sana asked.

“I might have.” Tzuyu replied sheepishly, taking Sana’s hand in hers and waiting for the instructors to pull up a boat at the wharf.

Tzuyu got into the boat first, lending her hand to Sana who held on to it tightly as she entered the boat as well. The instructor explained the way to use it and the rules on how far to go as well. Tzuyu and Sana nodded to them, listening carefully.

“You’re not going to make me do all the work, are you?” Tzuyu teased as she started pedalling.

“Wouldn’t that be fun.” Sana teased, pedalling as well.

They stopped for a little while, letting the boat float in the middle.

“What do you like to do when you’re not working?” Tzuyu asked, breaking the silence again.

“Well, you already know that I read. Sometimes I like to go shopping and I also collect perfumes.” Said Sana.

“You collect perfumes? That’s cool!” Tzuyu exclaimed.

“Cool? You didn’t know how to react did you?” Sana chuckled, holding her stomach from laughing and making Tzuyu pout.

“Fine, then I won’t say anything else.” Said Tzuyu, looking the other way.

“And here I thought I was more childish.” Sana teased.

Tzuyu had to bite the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from smiling. Sana poked and prodded Tzuyu’s ribs to no avail; Tzuyu wasn’t giving up so easily. Sana huffed at the effort it required to make Tzuyu smile.

Maybe… she’s ticklish – Sana

Sana crept her fingers near Tzuyu’s ribs again. She attacked Tzuyu who immediately started laughing.

Mission success! – Sana

“That wasn’t fair!” Tzuyu sulked.

“It is. It’s not like I knew you were ticklish.” Sana replied, sticking out her tongue.

“You! Come here!” Tzuyu threatened, leaning over her seat and tickling Sana who immediately let out a series of giggles.

“S-stop! S-stop! I give up!” Sana squealed.

Tzuyu stopped, chuckling as Sana was panting heavily from the tickling.

“Now that was evil!” Sana whined.

“Payback.” Tzuyu simply replied, sticking out her tongue.

“But why tickling!” Sana pouted.

“You started it first.  Anyway, come on, we have to pedal back to the wharf.” Tzuyu said, making Sana sigh.

They reached back to the wharf in a little while, Tzuyu helping Sana unbuckle her vest again as they handed it back to the instructors.

“That was fun.” Tzuyu commented as they walked towards the park again.

“Despite the tickle war, yes it was.” Sana scoffed.

“Hey! You tickled me too. You have no right to be upset.” Tzuyu teased.

“That’s… true.” Sana admitted. “God, I hate admitting that.”

“Come on, let’s see what the others are doing.” Tzuyu nudged Sana, slipping her hand in hers with ease and ignoring her raised eyebrow.

They sat down on a bench in front of the park, watching Momo swing Somi high on the swing. Mina and Chaeyoung were watching on in awe. Tzuyu looked at her watch, realising that they’d already spent quite a while there.

“Guys, we have to go to the markets!” She shouted before she turned around to Sana. “Do you want to head off first?”

“Sure thing.” Sana replied, shivering a little bit.

Tzuyu went to the boot of the car, glad to see that there was still a thermos of coffee there from their picnic. She poured out two cups full and took it back inside the car, handing one over to Sana as she sat down.

“How did you know I wanted coffee?” Sana asked in wonder.

“You were shivering earlier so I thought you’d want something warm.” Tzuyu replied, blushing.

“Thanks Tzuyu.” Said Sana.

Tzuyu blushed crimson as Sana used her name for the first time since they’ve met.

Why did it sound so different when it slipped out of ? – Tzuyu

“Let me ask something now. Hmmm… do you have any nicknames?” Sana asked.

“My sister calls me Yoda because of my ears and Somi calls me Tzu Sookbu when she can’t be bothered using my entire name.” Tzuyu confessed.

“Yoda?” Sana questioned, pushing Tzuyu’s hair behind her ears. She looked carefully for a few minutes before she burst into laughter making Tzuyu blush.

“Y-ya! Stop laughing!” Tzuyu whined.

“Y-you... your ears really look like them.” Sana continued laughing, holding her stomach.

“Well, if you think my ears look like Yoda’s, you have squirrel cheeks!” Tzuyu teased, pulling on Sana’s cheeks stopping her laughter.

“You’re not going to let go?” Sana threatened.

“Nope. I’m comfortable.” Tzuyu mocked, clucking her tongue.

Sana glared at her, trying to get her point across but Tzuyu remained holding onto her cheeks. There was only one thing that could break her hold. Sana attacked Tzuyu’s ribs with her fingers and the latter immediately let go of Sana’s cheeks as a result.

“Stop cheating!” Tzuyu pouted.

“My cheeks are red now!” Sana whined.

“Aren’t they always.” Tzuyu mumbled.

Unaware to them, the others were staring at them with an amused expression. Momo couldn’t help but laugh at her sister. They headed towards their car, the two still unaware of their presence. Mina gently knocked on Tzuyu’s window, scaring them both before they blushed and looked away. Chaeyoung put Somi in her baby seat and they got ready to leave, heading off to the markets.


A/N: Thank you to everyone who commented on my prev chapter about the speed of the story.

It really helped me set the right pace for this

I'll try to update a little more often ^^

I also decided to change the chapter titles hehe xD

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

- stupid author