How to deal with (91-line) interfight

MBLAQ drabble

Key was just chatting with Woohyun as they walked past B2ST's waiting room at the music broadcast and overheard sound of muffled raised voice from the closed door. The duo exchanged a look as they crept closer to the door, ears perked in focus.

        "You think I want to be your friend? Screw you!"

        Key gasped. "That's Mir, right?" Woohyun nodded with nervous look on his face. No one could blame him for feeling nervous or even slightly scared. They never once heard so much rage in Mir's voice. That kind lad was always smiling. And this... was just out of character.

         "Hah! Now you've said it! I knew this friendship is just a lie!" Came Jinwoon's voice.

         "What the hell Jinwoon is doing here?" Woohyun asked. "I thought he has drama shooting today?"

        "Shh..." Key put his index finger on Woohyun's lips, left ear already glued to the door.

        "Are you saying I'm a liar? Are you trying to put blame on me? You're the one who steal the only person I ever love in this ty live of me! I have nothing except that person and you just had to take even that away from me!"

        "Omo!" Key held his nape like distressed ahjushi. "Did my baby just curse?"

        Woohyun threw an unamused look at dramatic Key. "He kind of always cursing. He came from Jansung, remember."

        "But not this way... It was always cute before. Not this barbaric uncivilized way of cursing."

        "Key, they're fighting. That what we should be worried about." Woohyun reminded.

        "Oh yea. You're right." And they focused back on the tongue-battle in the room on the other side of the door.

        "You know that this person you're holding is mine! Not yours!" It was Mir again, this time, pain was evident in his voice which made people hearing might cry.

         "No! Mine!" Jinwoon hissed defensively.

         Woohyun and Key looked at each other with wide eyes. Mir and Jinwoon were fighting over a girl? But who? And why in the B2ST's waiting room of all place?

          "Guys... Please don't fight because of me. Your friendship is far more precious." Came Dongwoon's voice, pleading.

         If only Key and Woohyun was drinking, the drink would have splattered all over the place. Mir was fighting with Jinwoon over Dongwoon!!! 

         "Fine! Choose between him and me!" Jinwoon said sternly. "Don't go for him just because of sympathy. You won't be happy."

        "I-I can't choose." Dongwoon stuttered.

       "So, all this time, you're just with me because of sympathy?" Mir asked with wavering voice, threatening to crack. "When I have always love you and you alone."

       "You bet." Jinwoon snickered.

       "Stop it!" Dongwoon warned harshly before his voice turned softer the next second. "I do love you. But just as friend. A friend that I really cherish."

        "I don't need a friend. I just need you and if I can't have you, then... I might as well just die..."

        "NO!!!" It wasn't Dongwoon, instead, it was Key and Woohyun who had slammed opened the door and burst into the room. The two was just in time to see Mir holding a small knife over his right wrist which Woohyun immediately seized and Key went to restrain Mir into a protective bear hug, glaring daggers towards Jinwoon who had his arm around Dongwoon's shoulder possesively. "How can you hurt our puppy like this?" Key spat. "I didn't expect you guys to swing that way knowing Mir loved girl so much- which isn't that important now, but still! You can't hurt him this freaking much! To the point he choose suicide? What kind of friend are you two?"

         "This can still be settled in a diplomatic way." Woohyun chose a more civilized and calm way to handle the situation, unlike Key but of course he was ignored.

        "Is it my turn already?" Jaejin popped up from behind the couch, staring at the view for a second, shrugging his shoulder once before running towards Mir in a slow motion, screaming, "No! Don't die! Why you want that person who never once hold an ounce of love for you? Why can't you look at me once? I have always been here, waiting loyally. Loving you!" Jaejin ripped Mir out of Key's hold and shook the boy's frame harshly.

         "CUT!" Before Key and Woohyun able to put the puzzles together, Nicole came out from behind the couch with a scowl on her face. "No, Jaejin! You sound so awkward and you can't shake someone injured that harshly!" She commented while shaking her head in disappointment.

         "B-but Mir was supposed to lie down on floor, pretending to be half-dead." Jaejin tattle-tale, pointing accusing finger at Mir who rolled his eyes at Jaejin's childish behaviour.

         "Forget it. I can't even focus on the script with Dongwoon looking like that." Mir said dryly, pointing a thumb back where Dongwoon was rolling a peachy-orange lipstick on his lips, flipping his wig fabulously.

          "What? I think I look beautiful." Dongwoon retorted.

          "For a drag-queen." Jinwoon jibed and whined when Dongwoon struck him on his head as revenge. He went to Mir, hoggling the smaller boy into his buffed arms. "This feels more real. I don't care! If Nicole still don't want to be the female's character, I want Mir as that!"

           "No!!!" Mir struggled. "Key is here. He looks even more like a girl! I'm too manly to be reduced into a whiny all vunerable and fragile weekend drama heroin."

          "Drama?" Woohyun asked.

          "We're helping Jinwoon rehearsing his script." Jaejin told.

          Woohyun let out a relieved sigh. "Well, then that's fine. But I'm not sure about Key- Key?"

         "I didn't mean to drive him to the brink of death. I love him. I do! It's not the kind of love he need and how could I fall in love with his friend? His one and only bestfriend? I'm the worst! I should be the one lying on the sickbed!"

         All pair of eyes fall unto the floor where Key had crumbled unto oh so dramatically, sobbing out fake tears with Jinwoon's script in his hand.

         Silence...

         "How did I do?" Key asked with excited grin.

         Mir pushed stunned Jinwoon away from him. "You got your heroin." Mir said, holding in his laughter as he turned and hid behind Jaejin who pretended to defend his so called crush in the drama from Jinwoon who was starting to whine to Mir.

          "NO! NOT A DIVA!"