Wishing for the End III (Seungho, Mir, GO)

MBLAQ drabble

            Stepping inside this boundary-less space, Seungho kept on walking while looking down at his foot which he barely seen. It was quite dark here but there was dim light coming from somewhere, helping to lead Seungho's way through this endless path. Letting out a heavy sigh, Seungho kept on walking without a destination in his mind. Nothing was on his mind, in fact. But that was not right. You can't just not have anything in mind. You can't just have your mind stopped working.

            Of course. There was something on his mind. 'Someone' to be precise. His precious dongsaeng of no blood. His maknae. His Mir.

            He was just hoping he could stop thinking about it even for just a short moment. This was hurting his mind, hurting his heart, hurting his whole. Just at the thought of Mir, the excruciating pain tortured him relentlessly.

            Why?

            Why did Mir did that? Why did Mir locked himself from the outside world? Why did Mir blocked Seungho, GO and everybody else out of his life? Why couldn't Mir trust him and let him help? Why did it seem like Mir hate and fear and dreaded everyone and everything all at the same time? Above all, why couldn't Mir stop hurting himself, physically and mentally?

             As if relating to his mind, Seungho saw someone a few meters away from him, standing alone under a spotlight shining from somewhere above the dark sky, having his back on Seungho. Even with just the back view, Seungho could easily recognized that tuft of fluffy brown hair, that built yet still slender looking body, that slump shoulder and that slouched posture as if the weight of the world was sitting on his shoulder alone.

            It's Mir, no doubt.

            Approaching the figure, Seungho's own footsteps echoed loudly through his ears and when he finally reached the maknae, stepping inside the bright spotlight, his hand reached out to grab Mir's wrist. "Cheolyong..." He called, wincing at how loud his voice sounded in this eerily quite space.

            No response.

            "Cheolyong-ah." He called again, this time with a little tug on Mir's wrist. Still no response. Seungho's grip tightened a bit on Mir's small wrist, simply pulled harder until Mir turned to face him properly. It shocked him to see how lifeless, and how pale Mir looked. "Cheolyong, you okay?" Seungho shook the wrist in his grasp a bit. Mir's lips moved slightly but his voice was too small and incomprehensible so Seungho leaned in to hear.

             "You're hurting me."

              Seungho frowned, backing away slightly. He was hurting Mir? In what way? As he was thinking that, he felt warmth of something sticky inside his palm. His eyes trailed down to his hand which was still holding Mir. He inhaled sharp breath when he saw how much red liquid now wetting his hand and dripping down the floor, forming puddle that was becoming wider each second and traveled closer to Seungho's feet.

               "Cheolyong!"

               Seungho woke up into the dead of night, breathing heavily, sweating like he had just finished marathon around the block. It took him two minutes to finally get back to the reality and threw his gaze beside him. He breathed out in relief seeing Mir was sound asleep just right next to him with GO almost spooning the maknae on the other side.

              Another nightmare....

              Slowly and carefully, Seungho reached for Mir's left hand that was folded across the maknae pillow, right next to maknae's head. He squeezed those slender fingers slightly before pulling down the long sleeve of Mir's pajama. A grim look took place on his face at the fresh slash scar across the maknae's wrist, there some that were already crusting yet all of them look just as painful. After that day he and GO found Mir in that supposedly empty dorm, cutting his own skin, Mir hadn't stop at there. Whenever there was that moment of break down came, Mir's hand automatically reached for the blade. They couldn't leave Mir alone... Even just that morning, they barely stop Mir from cutting through his owm arm with a razor blade in the bathroom. And this was how three of them ended up sleeping on one bed.

                "I wish for an end to this too." Seungho whispered to no one tiredly.

                 He was too exhausted already.....