Wishing for the End VII (Seungho, Byunghee, Dongwoon, Mir, Joon, Doojoon)

MBLAQ drabble

Dragging his feet to the nearest bench, Seungho flopped down unto the sit almost lifelessly. He sat there staring on the wall for almost half and hour before GO came after, looking just as tired and as exhausted. Their weary eyes met each other and they understood the turmoil inside of their head and the pain they shared for a same person. For their missing maknae. For their Mir.

          "Kyungho hyung has tried to contact Cheolyong's friends. Still nothing." GO croaked out, his voice raw and horse from crying before he plopped down beside Seungho, planting his face inside his palms.

           They were all a mess now. After Mir left with just a note behind, GO had wanted to give up and Seungho too had almost given in too but then they saw traces of memories shared between them and the maknae floating every inch of the dorm and though it might be hopeless, they simply couldn't give in. They simply couldn't let go.

            They couldn't give up on their maknae.

            Mir didn't have a word in this. They have decided, even if it took their whole life to track the maknae and so be it. Fortunately, their manager was so understanding and gave them a rest from the schedule and even helping the two men in search of their maknae though there was still no sign of success and it was two days already passing by them and it scared them witless. The longer Mir was away from them, the more hopeless they felt because then, they wouldn't be there to stop Mir from whatever stupid thing the maknae would do.

             "Seungho hyung? Byunghee hyung?"

              Both of the men looked up at the same time, finding Dongwoon staring down at them with confused look.

              "I thought I heard you guys still in hiatus. Why are you here?"

              "We... Nothing really... We're just..." Seungho started, not knowing if he should tell Dongwoon about their problem, but then again, even if he wanted to, he didn't know where to start. The words seemed to lost.

               "Have you seen Cheolyong?" GO blurted out, eyeing Dongwoon suspiciously especially with the way Dongwoon's eyes were all red and puffy from probably lack of sleep or crying.

               Dongwoon tensed up. Mir had made him promised not to tell others and that was what he had been doing even after MBLAQ manager had call him, asking about Mir yet he lied that he never met Mir even though the MBLAQ maknae was curled up just beside him but that one was an easy lie since he didn't have to lie right on someone's face but now that two pairs of weary orbs stabbing deep into his own eyes, he found himself froze up, unable to answer with a lie, thus he remained quiet.

               It seemed though that his silence irked GO and the older stood up facing Dongwoon. "You met him." He stated darkly. "Where did you hide him?" He grabbed unto Dongwoon's collar, slightly shaking the poor boy.

               "Byunghee, calm down." Seungho tried to pull GO away from Dongwoon, frowning at how GO was treating their close dongsaeng. "Why are you acting like this?" He scolded, totally disapprove the way GO was treating their close dongsaeng and Mir's best friend.

               "Aniyo, hyung. Byunghee hyung is right. Cheolyong is with me." Dongwoon admitted finally because he just couldn't take it anymore. The pain, the suffering in those two pair of eyes were painfully similar to Mir. Mir might not know this but he knew, he knew Mir needed these two people and it was damn obvious the same goes to Seungho and GO. He shouldn't stood in their way, not especially when he didn't know how to fix the broken Mir just on his own.

                "Why did you lie then?" Seungho frowned when he remembered Kyungho told him none of Mir's friends had heard from the MBLAQ maknae and that supposed to include Dongwoon as well.

                Dongwoon sighed. "What was I supposed to do, hyung? I found him in the middle of the street waiting for a car to hit him and he was acting like a lifeless doll. He had scars on his arm and wrist and he kept on pushing me away until I told him that I would call you over. Only then, he reacted and made me promise not to. How can I say no when he looked so hurt and-"

                 "But that doesn't mean you should hide him away from me!" GO snapped, almost throwing a punch on Dongwoon's face if not for Seungho restraining him. "Cheolyong is our maknae! What right do you have to keep him from us? Who the hell are you? Do you know what you're doing by keeping him away from me? Do you even know what you're doing?"

                  "He's my friend too!" Dongwoon snapped back defensively. "I was just trying to help!"

                  "Then, where's he?" Seungho asked, much calmer compared to GO or even Dongwoon.

                   Dongwoon caved in. "I have schedule this morning so I left him at my house." Dongwoon shuddered at how wide GO's eyes turned the moment he finished talking.

                   "You left him alone?" GO hissed. "You ing leave him alone?"

                   "H-hyung..." Dongwoon stuttered.

                   "Your house key! Give them!" Seungho ordered, looking just anxious and as impatient as GO.

                   "B-but..." Dongwoon dug through his pockets, stil nervous at the look the two MBLAQ hyungs gave him. The moment he took out the dangling keys, it was snatched out of his hands and the two men brushed past him. He knew he had schedule right now but the fear in both Seungho's and GO's eyes scared him as well and he found himself marching after the two MBLAQ members praying none of his bad feelings would come true.

                  They raced towards Dongwoon's house, surprised that it wasn't locked and front door was opened which meant one of BEAST members had came for a visit to their maknae's house. Dongwoon saw two new pairs of shoes that wasn't his but he recognized one of the pairs as Doojoon's. Stepping over the shoes, he raced into his own house followed by anxious Seungho and Byunghee. It was silent except the sound of water running coming from the bathroom near the stairs and three of them rushed there.

                Red...

                Red was what they saw first. Blood were everywhere, pooling on the marbled floor of the bathroom. The pipe was opened and the bath tub was overflood. Lying just beside the bath tub was Mir, barely conscious, as his face looked pale and both his arms filled with open wound, blood still wouldn't stop. They weren't even surprised seeing Doojoon was there, having Mir's back leaning against his chest as he tried to wrap a few towels over Mir's profusely bleeding arms in rush of panic. And none of those three were surprised even when Joon came into their sight, talking into the phone desperately, from the bits and pieces, probably it was the emergency line on the other end. The sight of Mir in such condition had struck them numb.

                 "C-Cheolyong..." GO whispered, eyes opened so wide in horror. What he was afraid of was now happening right in front of his eyes... Mir had gotten what he whished for.

                Seungho, too, felt the room spinning. Mir... His maknae. His precious little maknae was lying there in the pool of blood, life slowly leaving those brown orbs and he stumbled backwards, right into Joon's arm.

                "Hyung! Get a grip!" Joon half-shouted, trying to grab unto Seungho weakening figure and both ended up on the floor with Joon holding onto Seungho, the phone in his hand ended up on the floor just before them. "Help is coming. He'll be fine." Though his voice clearly wavered, there was faith in his tone as Joon stared at Mir's weakening figure, slouching inside Doojoon's arms. No this isn't right... This just isn't right. He'll be fine. He'll be fine.

                Dongwoon rushed out of the bathroom towards his kitchen, bending down and throwing out all of the meal he had three hours ago. His grip on the sink shaky and his whole body trembling. What just happened? When he finally got his head around it, he slid down the floor, eyes wide and lips quivering. This is my fault... This is my fault. I let this on... I let this happened... Cold sweat break out of his skin and the nausea jabbed up his throat. This is all my fault.

                 GO stepped forward. Each step heavier and he came closer to Doojoon and Mir. His eyes were glued on Mir until he knelt down beside the maknae. Slowly, ever slowly, he reached out his hand to the maknae and Doojoon, strangely understanding GO, the BEAST leader help to maneuver the half conscious Mir into GO's laps instead, but still making sure the blood soaked towel still secured around Mir's arms. Like holding a fragile flower, GO pulled Mir closer until the maknae's head lied in the crook of his neck and his hand tenderly combed Mir's brown hair feeling the frame of the maknae quivered with each weak breath. "It's okay... It's okay..." GO whispered to Mir, letting his tears flowed down mercilessly and dropped unto Mir's pale cheeks. "It's okay... I know..." The lump was forming in his throat and he felt suffocated but he kept on whispering the same words into Mir's ear. "It's okay, Cheolyong... I know..." He left a tender kiss on the maknae's cold forehead.

                 And slowly, Mir's eyes fluttered shut and his weight slacked into GO's arms...

                 No... You don't know hyung... No one knows...