Stay (Mir X Zinni {GLAM})

MBLAQ drabble

I KNOW I MARKED THIS COMPLETE BUT IF I STILL HAVE SHORT DRABLE I WANT TO WRITE, I'LL PUT THOSE HERE. SO, THIS MIGHT STILL BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME RANDOMLY

OH YEAH AND I HAVE BEEN DROWNING MYSELF INTO ALL THE KPOP EP25 AND EP26 AND THAT'S IS WHY I'M IN A FANGIRL MODE ON THE SHIP OF MIRxZINNI RIGHT NOW

PITY GLAM ALREADY DISBANDED LONG AGO. WONDERED HOW ZINNY WAS DOING THESE DAYS. I'M NOT HER FAN BUT I SURELY SHIP HER WITH MY ULTIMATE BIAS, MIREU~

BASICALLY GOT INSPIRED BY THE COUPLE LIMBO GAME IN THE ALL THE KPOP AND THE WAY ZINNY LOOK AT MIR WHEN MIR HOLD HIM SO DETERMINELY AND SO FREAKING MANLY *SIGH DREAMILY*

BUT I HATE THAT HE HURT HIS BACK JUST RIGHT AFTER THE GAME (T^T)

MY POOR PUPPY MAKNAE~

Sound of cries, sound of explosion and gunshot, scream and wails, pleads for mercy almost deafening. But all those sound faded into the back ground as Mir caught that one voice. A voice he could never forget. A voice he would always picked up out of thousand voices.

       "Zinni..." Mir writhed out, opening his eyes. He let out long bout of cough accompanied by wheezing as he tried his best to sit up, pushing off the fallen bricks and wall that had crumbled upon his body. His whole figure was covered in dust and dirt. "Zinni!" He called out even more desperately as he saw bodies, dead bodies littered around him.

       It was sudden. He remembered. Those people in black mask over head, bulletproof vest, hand bombs around their waist and firearms in hands came raiding into the cafe Mir was sitting inside, together with his sweet little older lover, Zinni. He thought it would be another special sweet of their very rare date like before but he was wrong. He was dead wrong. Those masked people came so suddenly, destroying everything under the name of revolution. Bombs were flying their ways, stray bullets were all over in the air and as much as Mir wanted to protect Zinni, he was just an ordinary guy.

       "Zinni!!!" Mir called out, accidentally inhaling the dusty air which was blocking his teary eyes. He was sure he was bleeding on his temple as red covered his left eyes.

       He crawled over the other limp almost mangled bodies, searching for his lover when that voice softly touch the air. "M-Mireu..." It was weak and painful to Mir.

       Mir turned sharply and crawled his way to that direction. He followed where his heart brought him. Where his love was waiting. Mir gasped and trembled at the sight he was welcomed with. There was Zinni, lying under a fallen cupboard that had crushed lower half of the weakened girl's body, looking like she was in immense pain which she really was.

       "Oh god... I'm here, sweetie. I'm going to get you out." Mir approached Zinni, carefully and ever so tenderly brushing away Zinni used to be charcoal locks now covered in dust and blood away from Zinni's face.

       Mir winced when Zinni reached out a shaky hand, caressing the side of his head. "Y-you're hurt."

       "I'm fine." Mir answered, pushing off the heavy loaf from crushing Zinni with all his remaining power but it took a lot. And when he was just barely succeeded, he heard the cries intensified and sound of gunshot came nearer.

       Panic fall upon the couple.

       "They're still here. Leave me, Mir. Leave and save yourself." Zinni tried to push Mir but her hands trembled so badly and her limbs wasn't able to follow her command. She was too weak. Too much in pain.

       "Never!" Mir gritted his teeth and with whatever left in him with a war-like groan, he slid his hands under Zinni's back and knees and lift his lover up into his arms. He stumbled back a bit, almost losing his footing due to his dizziness, injury and the unstable ground.

       "You there!"

       That sound sent Mir running with Zinni in his arms. He didn't even know where he was heading yet he just know they need to get as far away from those armed people and he was only able to breathe in air when he found a place to hid them both. A half collapsed wall yet it was the only thing that could steady him who was about to collapsed right now.

       Mir didn't want to look at Zinni even when he felt her eyes on him. Because then, he would lost his remaining will and resolve. He was afraid to see Zinni in fear and pain. He hated that. He despised that. And he must protect Zinni. Even with his own life.

       If only Mir had looked back at Zinni, then he would know how wrong he was. Yes, Zinni was scared but with Mir here, with her, with promises to never abandoned her, she felt safe despite the situation. Even with Mir being hurt and Zinni swore she felt sticky warmth of blood seeping out of large gash on Mir's left shoulder, Mir's hold on her only tightened each second, assuring her silently that Mir would never let go of her. Even if Mir was to lose a limb.

       And if only Mir looked back at Zinni, then he would know, right now, Zinni was looking up at him as her hero. Her salvation. Her one and only refuge, her safe haven. And he would have fall in love all over again with her just like she was to him right now. Just like they did to each other for each sparring day they barely able to meet.

       Zinni used to thought their relationship won't last long the first time she finally accepted Mir's confession, being idols and all. Yet even in this unexpected situation, Mir was so sure. Just like back then when Mir had blurted out he would one day marry Zinni for sure. How could Mir, a young boy be so confident in everything. How could Mir be so sure?

       "I will get you out of here." Mir turned to finally meet eyes with Zinni and just like they had expected, the love between them grew stronger. Mir leaned and pressed his lips onto Zinni's forehead. "And even if we're going down, we'll go down together."

       How can you be so sure?

       "Because I'll stay with you and I know you will never leave me too." Mir said as if he had heard Zinni's silent question.

       "I love you."

       "I know. I love you too."

       Because they would always stay together... Forever...