// park doha

My Best Friend's Friends

ding dong

Joo Eun looked up from her laptop as the doorbell rang. Who could it be? Did Youngdoo order pizza?

"Could you answer the door Joo Eun? I'm changing my clothes right now," Youngdoo yelled from the other room.

"Alright, I got it," Joo Eun sighed as she got out of her seat.

A handsome guy with a big smile appeared at her door as she opened it. 

"Doha-sshi, what are you doing here?" Joo Eun asked.

"Just came over to chill at your place, it's something I do almost every week," Doha smirked.

"Ah... I see, come in," Joo Eun said as she stepped aside. "Youngdoo is changing right now."

"Okay, I'll wait for him out here," Doha replied.

"I will excuse myself now then," Joo Eun bowed.

Just as Joo Eun was about to walk away, Doha grabs her wrist. Joo Eun turns around in shock as he gives her his alluring smile.

"Can I talk to you for a sec? I just want to know more about you," Doha smiles as he plops her down next to him.

"Y-yes? What do you want to know?" Joo Eun asks shyly.

"How do you do it?" Doha sits back as he folds his arm.

"Do what?" Joo Eun asks confused.

"Attract all these guys," Doha smirked. "First Youngdoo and now Jaehyun. Who's next, me?"

"I don't understand what you mean," Joo Eun frowns.

"Don't play stupid with me," Doha sits up and looks her right in the eye. "You are a fox."

"I don't understand why you're doing this to me and why I'm listening to these kind of things from you," Joo Eun stands up angrily.

"Teach me your ways," Doha tilts his head to get a better look at her. "Or better yet, try to steal my heart."

A door slams from the inside and an angry Youngdoo is seen standing at the entrance of the hallway.

"Joo Eun, go to your room," Youngdoo says angrily.

"Youngdoo, he's sprouting some sort of nonsen-," Joo Eun began.

"Go to your room," Youngdoo repeats.

Joo Eun glares at Doha once more before retreating to her room. Doha leans back as his kind smile comes back onto his face. Youngdoo glares at Doha before walking up to him.

"You're doing it again," Youngdoo simply says.

"Doing what?" Doha chuckles as he picks at his fingers.

"I don't care if you mess with every girl's heart, but not Joo Eun's," Youngdoo stares at Doha.

"Why?" Doha looks up. "What's so special about her? What do you like about her?"

"She's different from everyone else, all she wants to do is live peacefully," Youngdoo sighs. "Just don't ruin her life."

"Who said anything about ruining her life?" Doha chuckles. "I'm just a little bit interested in her."

"Well don't be interested in her," Youngdoo frowns. "Stay away from her."

"Why? Because she's your best friend?" Doha smirks. "Or because you like her."

"Don't say nonsense," Youngdoo almost shouts. "She's someone I grew up with and I just don't want her to get hurt by someone like you."

"I'm going to do what I want," Doha shrugs. "Stop me if you can."

"I'm serious Doha, don't try anything funny," Youngdoo warns him as he goes to turn on the game station.

"We'll see about that," Doha whispers to himself.