// doha's plan

My Best Friend's Friends

"Isn't that... Doha?" Joo Eun said as she saw someone run away from a bunch of men.

Joo Eun ran out the door and followed the men who were following the one figure that looked like Doha.

"Joo Eun!" Jaehyun yelled as he ran after her.

"W-what's going on?" Haejoon's eyes were wide opened as he took a last bite out of his dessert before running out of the cafe following everyone else.

Doha had run into a dead end as he turned around to face the big men behind him.

"Hand us the files and we'll let you off easily," one of the men said as he walked closer to Doha.

Doha clutched onto the files tighter and he folded it and tucked it behind his back under his shirt. He cracked his knuckles as he was getting ready to get into a fight.

"Guess we're going to have to do this the hard way," the guy said as he flung a punch at Doha.

Doha dodged it and landed a fist, but the guy got back up easily and his men were slowly making their way towards him. There was no way Doha was going to win this fight and no way he was going to get out unharmed, but he was going to have to do what he had to do.

Doha tried fighting back, but of course he could not compare to these guys. Just as Doha felt like he was going to pass out, he heard a voice.

"Hands up!" a man yelled with a gun in the air.

"Sh*t," the man stopped kicking Doha as he held up his hands. "Who called the cops?"

Joo Eun and the boys ran up to Doha and helped him up.

"Are you okay?" Joo Eun asked worriedly as she ran by Doha's side.

"What are you doing here?" Doha said quietly as he tried to talk.

"What would you have done if I hadn't seen you?" Joo Eun glared at him. "You could've died."

"Thanks," Doha lightly chuckled before passing out.

When Doha woke up, he found himself in the hospital with his brother sitting by his bed.

"What am I doing here?" Doha muttered as he tried to get up.

"Don't get up, you're injured," Teacher Park said as he gently pushed Doha back down.

"What happened?" Doha asked.

"That's what I want to ask," Teacher Park shook his head. "I got a call late at night from the boys telling me you were at the hospital. What happened?"

Suddenly everything that occured came back into Doha's mind. He lifted the blankets off him and looked at his clothes. He was in a hospital gown.

"Where are my clothes?" Doha asked worriedly.

"Here, why?" Teacher Park frowned as he brought Doha's clothes to him.

"Did you see a manila envelope? I had it with me," Doha said frantically.

"You mean this?" Teacher Park asked as he held up a manila envelope.

"Yes! Phew, thank god," Doha sighed in relief as he took the envelope. He looked inside to make sure the contents were still there.

"Is this what got you into so much trouble?" Teacher Park asked as he sat down. "Would you like to explain to me?"

"This envelope includes many secrets," Doha smirked. "A company could fail because of this one document."

"Are you doing this because of that girl?" Teacher Park lifted his eyebrow.

"You know about Joo Eun?" Doha asked surprised.

"How could I not?" Teacher Park chuckled. "I'm your older brother. It's the first time I've seen you like someone and I'm happy. This is the first time you've ever liked someone."

"Oh..." Doha lowered his head embarassed.

"i thought you would never be able to find somebody after what happened with mom..." Teacher Park lowered his voice. "But I'm glad someone like her came into your life. I'm going to have to treat her to a big meal."

"Hyung!" Doha chuckled. "Just don't embarrass me."

The door flung open and in came 5 rowdy guys and one quiet girl.

"Yo!" "What's up!" "How ya feelin?"

"Guys!" Doha grinned as he saw them walk in.

Doha's eyes landed on the girl that followed behind the 5 guys. "Joo Eun..." Doha whispered.

"Hey..." Joo Eun smiled as she looked at him. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," Doha lowered his eyes.

"We were all worried about you," Haejoon said as he playfully slapped Doha's back.

"Yah! He's injured!" Jinsub scolded him.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt anymore," Doha chuckled. "Are you guys not mad at me?"

"Mad? Why would we be mad?" Haejoon frowned.

"I was an a**hole..." Doha looked down.

"Yeah, you were," Inho chuckled before Jinsub glared at him. 

"But you did it for the sake of Joo Eun right?" Jaehyun spoke up. "We all saw the document you were hiding."

Doha looked at Joo Eun to see her smiling and he couldn't help but smile as well.

"What are you planning to do with that?" Youngdoo asked.

"I'm going to make her company go bankrupt," Doha said firmly. "She deserves no mercy."

"Yeah, beat the pulp out of her," Inho smirked as he punched his fists together.

"That's why we have a surprise for you," Youngdoo grinned as he grabbed the remote control and the TV.

CHOI ENTERPRISES FINED FOR EMBEZZLEMENT. STOCKS GOING DOWN. ON THE VERGE OF BANKRUPTCY. 

"We're a step ahead of you fella," Youngdoo grinned. "We did it for you."

"Guys..." Doha looked at them with admiration.

"Woah, none of that cheesy stuff please," Haejoon held his hand up telling Doha to back off.

Doha's phone rang suddenly. Teacher Park handed his phone to him as he looked at the caller ID.

"Guess who it is," Doha rolled his eyes as he answered the phone.

"YAH! PARK DOHA!" the voice on the other side screamed.

"Yes, Choi Hee Ra?" Doha said with a straight face.

"How could you do this to me?" Hee Ra cried on the other line. "After all I've done for you..."

"I hope you've learned your lesson," Doha scoffed. "Don't do this to me or to anybody else in the future or we don't know what'll happen to you."

"Park Doha!" Hee Ra clenched her teeth before Doha hung up the phone.

"Could we have some alone time?" Joo Eun quietly asked as she looked at the guys.

The guys and Teacher Park left the room leaving the two alone. Joo Eun took a seat next to Doha's bed.

"Care to explain?" Joo Eun asked as he lifted her brows.

"I'm sorry," Doha said as he embraced her in a hug. "I missed you so much."

"Me too," Joo Eun chuckled as she placed her arms around him.

"I had to treat you like that in order to make everything seem real," Doha buried his head in Joo Eun's shoulder. "I hope you understand."

"You should've told me what you were planning," Joo Eun said as she pulled Doha away from her. "I don't like you keeping things from me."

"Sorry, I won't ever do that again," Doha grinned. "You know I only love you, right?"

"Ahhhh, you cheesy little thing," Joo Eun cringed.

"If you forgive me, give me a kiss," Doha smirked as he held his lips out.

"Ugh... why did I like someone like you?" Joo Eun chuckled as she placed his lips on his.

"Because I'm just that charming," Doha said as Joo Eun backed away.

Doha grabbed Joo Eun's waist and pulled her close to him with their faces only a couple of centimeters away.

"Wha-" Joo Eun began.

Doha placed his lips on hers and went in for a long and loving kiss.

"I love you, Joo Eun," Doha said.

"I love you too, Park Doha," Joo Eun blushed.