// finale

My Best Friend's Friends

"Gross guys, get a room. I'm trying to eat here," Haejoon frowned as Doha kept placing kisses on Joo Eun's cheeks.

The boys were sitting out on the field as they enjoyed the bright sunny day. Hee Ra had transfered out of school and her minions were too scared to try anything anymore. The fangirls eventually accepted that Joo Eun was Doha's girlfriend and they couldn't do anything about it. There was finally some peace around school.

"Stop, you're embarrassing me," Joo Eun giggled as she pushed Doha away.

"Why? I can do what I want with my girlfriend," Doha chuckled as he pulled Joo Eun closer.

"Are you bragging to everyone that you have a girlfriend?" Inho rolled his eyes.

"Wait until I tell your mom about this," Youngdoo shook his head.

Suddenly a figure came running their way. A girl holding two bags of lunch panted as she stopped in front of them.

"Seulgi!" Joo Eun smiled as she saw her best friend. "Why are you so late?"

"I- had- to- find- the- other- lunch- box-" Seulgi panted.

"Woah, calm down and sit first," Joo Eun patted the seat next to her.

"Uh... she'll be sitting next to me today," Jaehyun smiled as he pulled Seulgi next to him.

"Woah, is there something going on that I don't know about?" Joo Eun eyed the two with a smirk.

"Maybe," Seulgi shrugged as she handed one of the lunch boxes to Jaehyun.

"Thanks," Jaehyun blushed.

"You even made lunch for him?" Joo Eun asked shocked.

"Where's mine?" Haejoon pouted.

"You're such a baby," Jinsub smacked the back of Haejoon's head.

"Are you guys free tonight?" Seulgi asked as she ate her lunch.

"Yeah, why?" Joo Eun asked.

"Want to come over to my house and have a party?" Seulgi grinned.

"Party? Hell yeah!" Inho grinned excitedly.

"Yeah, sure why not?" Youngdoo smiled.

"Sounds fun," Doha nodded.

"Okay, then it's set! Come over at 6!" Seulgi smiled.

**********

"So where's the party at?" Haejoon asked as he stared dumbfoundedly at the two baby boys playing in front of him.

"I knew something was wrong the moment I stepped into this house," Inho muttered to himself.

"Come on, we have to help Seulgi babysit her brothers as she goes on a date with Jaehyun," Joo Eun snickered as she ran up to the boys.

"She asked us to come over to babysit her brothers just so she could go on a date with Jaehyun?" Haejoon pouted.

"It's not that bad," Jinsub shrugged. "At least you get to play with kids your age."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Haejoon shouted.

"I wonder how the guys are doing right now," Jaehyun chuckled. "They must be surprised."

"When you told me about this plan, I didn't know how successful it was going to be," Seulgi laughed. "Now I'm satisfied."

"It's fun to trick them once in a while," Jaehyun shrugged.

"Why did you call me out though?" Seulgi asked as she played with her fingers nervously.

"Uh..." Jaehyun scratched the back of his head. "I don't know I guess I was just feeling it."

"Oh..." Seulgi responded disappointed.

"Actually, I have something to confess," Jaehyun bit his lip.

"Yeah?" Seulgi brightened up.

"I- I-..." Jaehyun stuttered. "I really like that hot dog store across the street from your house."

"I like you too!" Seulgi shouted with her eyes closed.

Jaehyun looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wait, what?" Seulgi looked at him with red cheeks and ears. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that."

Seulgi covered her face in embarrassment. Jaehyun smiled as he took her hands away from her face.

"I meant to say I like you too," Jaehyun grinned.

Seulgi blushed as she refused to look Jaehyun in the face. She looked at her watch.

"It's getting late, maybe it's time we should return home and get the actual party started," Seulgi smiled as she kept repeating Jaehyun's words in her head.

By the time Seulgi and Jaehyun reached home, the house was a mess.

Doha and Joo Eun were in the kitchen making food while Haejoon and Inho had passed out from exhaustion on the couch. Youngdoo and Jinsub were trying their best to play with the boys, but they were getting tired too.

"Hey guys!" Seulgi grinned as she walked in.

Haejoon's eyes shot wide open as he sat up in his seat.

"Where have you two been this whole time?!" Haejoon yelled. "How could you leave us here like this?"

"We went to buy food," Seulgi grinned as she held up shopping bags.

"Food?" Haejoon his lips.

"Oh hey, you guys are back," Joo Eun grinned as she walked out of the kitchen. "Hae Joon was complaining about being hungry so I borrowed your kitchen for a bit. Hope you don't mind."

"Don't worry about it," Seulgi smiled as she walked into the kitchen and placed the bags down.

"Guys come here, let's eat," Jaehyun yelled towards the guys in the living room.

Everybody settled down into their seats as Seulgi put the two baby boys to sleep.

"Let's play truth or dare," Inho said as he grabbed an empty bottle and placed it in the middle. 

Seulgi returned just in time as she took a seat next to Jaehyun.

"I'll start," Inho grinned as he spun the bottle.

It spun and slowly came to a stop. Everybody looked at the person it pointed to and grinned.

"Doha, truth or dare?" Inho asked.

"Hm... truth," Doha said.

"You liked Joo Eun ever since you first saw her right?" Inho asked.

"Yeah," Doha grinned as he answered the question making Joo Eun blush.

"Ooh!!!" The boys chuckled. Doha spun the bottle next and it landed back to Inho.

"Truth or dare?" "Truth."

"You only pretended to like Joo Eun to make me go after her right?" Doha was curious as he asked.

"How'd you know?" Inho asked surprised.

"What?!" Joo Eun frowned. "So you never liked me?"

"It's not like that," Inho laughed. "It was so obvious Doha liked you but he wasn't doing anything about it so I thought I would just help him a little bit."

Inho spun the bottle and it landed on Haejoon.

"Truth or dare?" "Dare."

"Hm... I dare you to kiss Jinsub on the lips," Inho chuckled.

"Gross!" Haejoon frowned before quickly giving Jinsub a light peck on the lips.

Jinsub wiped his lips repeatedly as did Haejoon. 

"Moving on," Haejoon spat a couple of times as he spun the bottle.

It landed on Youngdoo.

"Truth or dare?" "Truth."

"Have you ever had feelings for Joo Eun?" Haejoon asked.

Youngdoo's eyes widened. Joo Eun was curious as well. "Yeah... back when we were little, but then when I found out she drooled in her sleep all the feelings went away," Youngdoo laughed as he exposed Joo Eun.

"Hey!" Joo Eun frowned.

Youngdoo spun the bottle and it landed on Seulgi.

"Truth or dare?" "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Jaehyun on his cheeks and the lips," Youngdoo smirked as Seulgi blushed.

Seulgi looked at Jaehyun hesitantly before quickly giving him 3 pecks. Two on his cheeks and one of his lips. Jaehyun immediately turned a bright shade of red.

"You guys are dating right?" Inho smirked.

"How'd you know?" Seulgi asked shocked before covering .

"You guys are dating?!" Joo Eun shouted.

"We just started..." Jaehyun chuckled. "We had to tell you guys eventually. I guess now was the right moment."

"Ugh, more people to hate," Haejoon rolled his eyes as Jinsub gave him a glare.

"We should do this more often," Youngdoo chuckled. "All these secrets are fun to hear."

The 8 of them laughed through the rest of night as they finally decided it was time to go home and sleep.

Before Joo Eun went off with Youngdoo, Doha dragged her off to the side and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Get home safely," Doha smiled as he held her hands.

"You too," Joo Eun chuckled.

"Ahhhh I don't want to leave you," Doha pouted.

"You little baby," Joo Eun shook her head. "I'll see you tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that..."

"I'm sorry," Doha suddenly said.

"For what?" Joo Eun asked.

"For everything I put you through," Doha gripped onto Joo Eun' hands tighter. "I promise I'll only bring you happy memories from now on."

"I only remember the happy moments with you," Joo Eun chuckled. "But let's create more."

"I love you Joo Eun," Doha smiled.

"I love you too, you playboy," Joo Eun smiled back.

THE END.

**********

Thank you for reading until the end. :)