// kidnapped

My Best Friend's Friends

The 6 boys (including Inho) sat in Youngdoo's living room with their faces in their hands contemplating what to do. Joo Eun had only been kidnapped a couple hours ago and the police still had yet to find out her location. The boys hadn't heard anything from her either.

"Aish," Jinsub stood up angrily. "Whoever did this is going to pay."

"Sit down, nothing will come out from you being angry," Youngdoo glanced at Doha. "You'll just make him more nervous."

"Then we're just supposed to sit here and do nothing?" Jinsub grabbed his hair.

A notification popped up on Doha's phone. He clicked on it to open it. Jaehyun peered over his shoulder to see, but Doha quickly covered the screen and grabbed his jacket.

"Where are you going this late at night?" Inho asked.

"To take a walk," Doha replied coldly.

"Take a walk?" Haejoon scoffed. "How can you talk a walk right now?"

Youngdoo placed a hand on Haejoon's shoulder telling him to stop. Doha left without saying another word. Jaehyun frowned wondering what Doha's phone had said.

"I think we should follow him," Jaehyun said quietly.

"Why?" Jinsub asked.

"I think he might know where Joo Eun is right now," Jaehyun replied as he got up and followed Doha.

The 5 guys followed behind Doha quietly making sure not to be seen by the said man. Thankfully, Doha didn't seem to notice them. He walked towards a dead end and stopped in front of a warehouse.

"What is he doing here?" Haejoon whispered.

Doha took a deep breath before walking inside. Haejoon was about to follow him in but Youngdoo stopped him.

"Let's wait a while for him to come back out," Youngdoo said.

Doha walked into the cold pitch black warehouse. He found a figure standing in front waiting for him.

"Hey there," the figure said.

"Where is she?" Doha asked firmly.

The figure stepped out from the darkness and her figure was shown.

"Choi Hee Ra! Answer me!" Doha yelled.

"I told her consequences would come, look what happened," Hee Ra chuckled. "It's your fault this is happening to her. Why couldn't you have seen my love for you?"

"Love? What bullsh*t," Doha scoffed. "Give her back to me."

"I have no problem with that," Hee Ra played with her fingernails. "I just have one condition."

"What's that?" Doha said with no patience.

"Break up with her and date me," Hee Ra smirked.

"Must you really go to this extent? You're ruining your own life," Doha gritted his teeth restraining himself from hitting her.

"I'm just trying to get what I want, and that's you," Hee Ra shrugged.

"Okay, fine, I will date you," Doha took a deep breath. "But will you be okay with it? There's going to be no love in it."

"As long as you belong to me," Hee Ra grinned.

"Crazy b*tch," Doha muttered under his breath.

"Guys, bring her out," Hee Ra shouted to a couple of men behind the scenes.

5 broad shouldered men dragged a passed out Joo Eun and plopped her in front of Doha. Her arms and legs were tied and a cloth was covering her eyes.

"She's all yours," Hee Ra smirked. "And you're all mine."

A bunch of noise was heard from the entrance. Hee Ra gave Doha a wink before running off with her men. Doha ran up to Joo Eun and quickly untied her. Her hands and feet were red from the tight knots.

"It's all my fault," Doha whispered. "I'm sorry."

Suddenly, in came 5 guys. They stopped in their steps when they saw Joo Eun laying in Doha's arms.

"Is she dead?" Haejoon whispered.

Jinsub smacked his head and rolled his eyes. Jaehyun ran up to the two and Doha placed Joo Eun in Jaehyun's arms.

"Take care of her for me," Doha whispered with tears in his eyes.

"Where are you going?" Jaehyun asked seeing the sadness in his eyes.

"Don't ask, just make her stay as far away from me as possible," Doha said reluctantly before walking off.

"Where are you going?" Haejoon shouted after Doha.

The guys ran up to Joo Eun to check up on her.

"What am I going to tell your parents?" Youngdoo gritted his teeth as he held onto Joo Eun's hand.

Jaehyun lifted Joo Eun up princess style and walked his way back to Youngdoo's house. He opened the door to her room and laid her on her bed. The guys had gone home and Youngdoo was busy on the phone with the police telling them everything was okay now.

Jaehyun stared at Joo Eun's peaceful sleeping face as he took a seat on her bed. He could see the dried tears on her face. Without knowing it, his hand was placed on her cheeks. He tucked her hair behind her ear. The door opened.

"It's late, you should go home now," Youngdoo said quietly. "Thanks a lot for today."

"I'll see you at school tomorrow," Jaehyun smiled as he took one last glance at Joo Eun before heading out.

Doha laid on his bed with his arm over his eyes. He was too shocked from all the events. He had brought harm to Joo Eun even though he hadn't meant to. Him staying by her side meant danger to her. He couldn't risk her life over his selfish feelings.

"I guess this is the end for us," Doha whispered as a tear fell down his cheek.