Confession

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[5:00 PM, on the day of Jieun's wedding, Wheein's room]

"Byulie Unni...I was invited to Jieun's wed...what should I wear?" Wheein asked Moonbyul while searching thorough her wardrobe.

"Oh, who is Jieun?" Moonbyul asked back.

"The lady who owned the watch store at Hongdae." Wheein answered.

"Ahaaa..your Mom's watch?" Moonbyul remembered.

"Yes..."

"Is it tonight?"

Wheein nodded.

"Hotel?"

"Park Hyatt Hotel." Wheein said.

"You really can't find anything?" Moonbyul looked at Wheein's wardrobe.

"I'm not sure..." Wheein shook her head.

"Let me see..." Moonbyul checked Wheein's dress collection.

"How about this one?! You've never worn it before right?" Moonbyul pulled one piece of dress.

"Unni, that's... endorse... Jack&Jill, do you remember?" Wheein sighed.

"Why...but you've never worn it outside... It's pretty though..." Moonbyul insisted.

"But..."Wheein's hesitant but she needed to believe Moonbyul's sense of fashion. She tried the dress.

 

"See !!! Beautiful !!!!" Moonbyul wanted to kiss Wheein.

"Unni !! Aisshhh...let me go !!!" Wheein's annoyed.

"It will be perfect with your black pump..." Moonbyul suggested.

"Really?" Wheein still looked into the mirror.

"Are you going by yourself?" Moonbyul asked.

"No...someone will pick me up." Wheein answered while taking off her dress to get ironed.

"Who?"

"A friend."

"No more specific information? A name, maybe..." Moonbyul felt something's fishy.

Wheein didn't answer. Then, Hyejin entered the room without knocking and the door handle got into Wheein's arm.

"Hyejin-ah ! What's wrong with you?!" Wheein got mad.

"Unni, what is a BTS member doing infront if our house ?" Hyejin was in a shock.

Wheein gulped. She checked the time. It's still 5pm. Then she checked her phone, it was running out of battery.

" !" She cursed herself.

"What do you mean? Who?" Moonbyul asked again.

"V-ssi. He's downstairs." Hyejin answered and then she looked to Wheein.

Without saying anything, Wheein walked into the intercom. She tried to calm herself. 

Hyejin and Moonbyul looked each other in tense and curiousity. They watched Wheein's act through the slightly opened door.

 

Wheein spoke thorough the intercom.

"Tae, why are you here?" Wheein regret her first words that coming through .

"Is that how you welcome a guest?" Taehyung joked.

"It's not like that..but it still 5 pm though..."Wheein looked at the watch.

"I've tried to call you, actually. But I couldn't reach you..."

"Well, it's running out of battery. Sorry. So..."

"I went straight from my morning photoshoot. I was afraid that I wouldn't have enough time if I went back to my dorm. So I haven't changed my clothes yet..."Taehyung said.

"You're not thinking that you want to come over here to get changed, aren't you?" Wheein whispered.

"Ummm...you can read my mind..."Taehyung grinned.

"Yaissh !! How can you think like that! No, you can't go up here...everyone's here tonight..."Wheein yelled a little.

"Well, that's good ! Yaaa, Jung Wheein, are you wishing that no one's at home....so that....I....you...."Taehyung acted silly.

"ert! Yongsun Unni is here, we can get trouble if she sees you here..."

"But I'm not doing anything wrong?" Taehyung acted,

Just then, Yongsun called from her room.

"Wheein-ah, who is that?"

"Unni, it's the...delivery kid..." Wheein stuttered.

"Oh, did you order something?" Yongsun kept asking.

"Oh...yes...don't worry, I will take care of it, Unni...Get some rest !" Wheein half-shouted.

Yongsun stopped calling.

"Jung Wheein, the delivery...kid ?!" Taehyung's annoyed.

"I'm sorry...can you be nice to me just for today? Please wait for me at the coffee shop downstairs..I'll be right there soon!!! I just need to change my clothes..Please, Tae..." Wheein beg him.

"Okay..." Taehyung replied manly.

"Thank you !!! I'll be there soon, I promise you..Do you need something?"

"No. Just come here quickly..."

"See you soon..."

Taehyung just nodded. Then the conversation ended. Wheein went back to her room to get changed into her dress. And...she realized that both Moonbyul and Hyejin overheard their conversation.

"Can we talk about it later, please?! It's not like what you think" Wheein sighed.

Moonbyul and Hyejin kept staring at Wheein. Hyejin crossed her arms.

"One question, Wheein-ah...you're going to the wed with him?" Moonbyul asked seriously.

"So you do know him !" Hyejin added.

"Yes, I'm going with him. Yes, I do know him. Satisfied?" Wheein answered while changing into her dress.

"You're gonna be in trouble, Wheein-ah..." Moonbyul shook her head.

"I won't...unless you tell Yongsun Unni about this..." Wheein denied.

"You know she's gonna find out sooner or later..." Moonbyul warned.

"Unni, don't overreact !" Hyejin took into Wheein's side.

"Overreact?! It's BTS sunbaenim...aaargghh whatever...you'd better activate your phone Wheein-ah, or I'm gonna be so mad at you..." Moonbyul walked out with anger.

"Wheein-ah...how do you know him, exactly? C'mon tell me !" Hyejin smiled naughtily.

The maknae gave the opposite reaction from the Unni.

"Later on, Hyejin-ah. I will tell you everything...I'm really in a hurry...can you zip my dress? Is it still okay without ironing it?" Wheein asked.

"I think it still looks okay..."Hyejin answered.

Hyejin helped Wheein for getting dressed. She also helped Wheein with the super quick make up on her. She finished in less than 30 minutes.

"Okay...how do I look?" Wheein asked Hyejin.

"Song Hye Kyo-ssi, where are you going?" Hyejin joked around.

Wheein laughed hard. "Ok, I'll get going..." she took her clutch and went outside.

"How about your phone?" Hyejin half-shouted.

"I bring the extra battery !" Wheein answered while closing the door.

 

[Coffee shop downstairs]

Taehyung was enjoying his coffee when Wheein arrived. Taehyung then looked at her with joy.

"Song Hye Kyo-ssi, you look beautiful tonight..." Taehyung smiled.

Wheein's look at that night : 

"Aigooo...do I really look like her? You're the second person who said that..." Wheein laughed shyly.

Her expression : 

"She's definitely the definition of 'pretty', and that laugh count on ! You're getting prettier, Wheein-ah, day by day, infront of my eyes...how dare you..." Taehyung talked to himself. He kept staring at Wheein.

Wheein realized his stare. "Do I look weird ?" Wheein asked seriously.

"No. You look definitely...awesome..." Taehyung clapped his hand.

"Yaa ! Stop clapping !" Wheein held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung seemed very happy. 

But then Wheein released her hands. "I'm sorry for today's mess. "

"It's okay...it's also my fault..I should have informed you earlier...well, can you wait here a little bit...I need to get changed..." Taehyung prepared his suit.

"Sure..." Wheein nodded.

Taehyung left to the rest room.

10 minutes later, Taehyung finished. He went outside the rest area and walked into Wheein's seat.

The most beautiful creature in Wheein's world appeared : 

Wheein gasped.

"How is it? Do I look good?" Taehyung asked.

Wheein's still with opened. She didn't answer.

"Jung Wheein, why aren't you answering me? Am I really that handsome? I've told you I'm the next generation of Won Bin..." Taehyung waved his palm into Wheein's face.

"Oh...ahh...you really look like a person that coming from manga book...very handsome...I'm really speechless.."Wheein answered innocently.

"Really? Whoaaa, thank you" Taehyung was blushing and he tidy up his tie.

"Let me help you..." Wheein offered and without waiting for Taehyung's reply, she helped him tidying up his tie. There's only a little distance between their faces. Taehyung's face was as red as tomatoes, while Wheein, she skipped a heartbeat.

Wheein finished tidying up his tie. Both were awkward after getting too close. 

"Ah...thank you..." Taehyung spoke awkwardly.

"Should we get going now?" Wheein asked awkwardly.

"Wait, I'll pay the coffee first."

Taehyung then went to the cashier to pay. 

"Have you called the taxi?" Wheein asked.

"Yes..the taxi's already arrived. There, I guess."Taehyung pointed a black taxi outside.

"Oh...okay...let's go..."Wheein tried to put her coat on, but Taehyung already put it for her. Wheein's blushing with all of his act. 

They ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter