New Year's Eve

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 31, 2015

Both groups, BTS and MAMAMOO performed at MBC GAYO DAJEUN live show. They did better than the rehearsal. MAMAMOO, as a rookie group, performed at the first quarter of the show. They performed their hit song UOAY remix with Beyonce 'Single Ladies'. Taehyung enjoyed their performance, he even danced by himself. Wheein saw him dancing and smiling to her, but she needed to control herself while performing.

The live show ended 2.5 hours before 12.00 am on January 1, 2016. Therefore, all the artists or performers could spend their new year's eve according to their plan. At the encore stage, Taehyung met Wheein and gave her signal to check her phone later on. Wheein understood and she left the stage with her members. After the live show, both groups went back immediately, BTS to their dorm, MAMAMOO to each member's house.

45 minutes later, Wheein arived at her house safely. She was changing clothes when a text came through LINE.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Wheein. Are you there?" Taehyung sent LINE message.

"Yes.." Wheein replied.

"Where are you right now?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm still changing my clothes. Are we going to some public places or..." Wheein asked back.

"I'm planning to bring you to a barbeque party, actually." Taehyung typed.

"WHAT!!??" Wheein replied with shock emotion.

"I mean, since it's new year's eve, I think it's impossible for us to go to public places. So many people gather to celebrate new year. So I've been thinking to take you out with me to my bestfriend's event." 

"Still. What do you mean by 'Party'?" 

"He's going to have a barbeque party with his family. And he'd invited me before. So I thought maybe we could go there... what do you think? Is it a bad idea?"

"Oh..I think it's okay. I thought you referred to the 'real party'".

"Sorry for confusing you. I will pick you up around 11 pm. Will that be okay?"

"Sure. I will text my address." 

"Ok. See you, Wheein-ah !!!" Taehyung replied with overreacting emoticon.

"What the...kekkeeke..the emoticon.." Wheein laughed and she continued changing her clothes.

 

[Tae's room]

"What should I wear. Hmmm..."Taehyung stood infront of his wardrobe.

"What are you doing, Tae?" Yoongi entered the room.

"Ah. Hyung..Are you going to sleep?"

"Yes...after you finish, please turn off the light. But, what are you doing?" Yoongi asked again.

"I'm going to go to Minjae's house. What should I wear Hyung?" Taehyung asked Yoongi's opinion, but of course he didn't tell him about meeting with Wheein.

"The barbeque party? Ah...since it will be very cold outside, wear some warm clothes, but not too formal..Ah...you can use this... and for the pant, this one. Ah, and use this jumper and this coat. And you can pick any caps, bunnies or anything to cover your head.... How is it?" Yoongi suggested proudly.

"Thanks Hyung. You're the best !" Taehyung giggled.

"Say Hi to Minjae, okay. I'm going to sleep now." Yoongi said.

"Okay, Hyung."

Taehyung got dressed with Yoongi's fashion suggestion. It's Taehyung. No matter what he wears, he always looks fine. Period.

Tae's outfit :   

10 minutes later, Minjae came to pick Taehyung. Minjae offered himself to pick Taehyung up because he knew that Taehyung didn't have a car.

"Ah hello Hyung!" Minjae greeted Taehyung while Taehyung getting into the car.

"Whoaaaa Minjae-ah. I've been missing you a lot. How have you been ?!" Taehyung looked excited.

"I'm good. How about you ?"

"I'm doing well. But, whoaa look at you. You're the real man !"

"Why?"

"You drive car." Taehyung grinned.

"Aishh Hyung, you're going to get your driving license soon, aren't you?" Minjae teased Taehyung.

"Ah don't talk about it. I failed the test last week."

"Really? Kekekeke..Hyung, fighting! You can do it !" Minjae laughed.

"Ah..I brought some herbal tea for your parents." Taehyung put the package. 

"Owwh..thank you so much Hyung. Put your seat belt, please."

Taehyung put his seat belt on "Minjae-ah. I've asked your permission before, about my friend who's coming with me...do you mind?" 

"A guy?" Minjae asked with curiousity.

"Nope. It's a girl." Taehyung grinned.

'Woo hooo... a girl !!!" Minjae smiled brightly.

"Aissh..your reaction is so....she's a friend. I owe her something. I need to return her kindness. But we can't go out easily at this night, so I suggest to spend the night at your house..."Taehyung gave brief explanation.

"Okay..." Minjae made naughty smile.

"Minjae! Your expression..."Taehyung got shy.

"Give me a name" Minjae commanded.

"Mmm.. Wheein.. " Taehyung whispered.

"Who? I can't hear it." Minjae teased.

"It's Wheein! Aiissshhh. Why don't we go right now?" Taehyung annoyed.

"Hahahahaa, Hyung ! Whoaaah, did i hear it right? Wheein noona?!" Minjae shocked.

"Yes..do you know her?" Taehyung asked.

"MAMAMOO?" Minjae asked back.

"Any other Wheein?"

"Whoaah.." Minjae sighed.

"Minjae, let's go !" Taehyung ordered.

"Ah..ok..ok..Hyung...I just can't believe I will take Wheein noona to my house. You, Hyung..." Minjae started to drive.

"Why? Any history between you and her?" Taehyung asked.

"No...it's just, I did collaboration with Solar noona, for my drama ost..." Minjae replied.

"Ah...that drama ost..."

"Ah Hyung, where is the address. You haven't given me the address. Ah Hyung!!! But you didn't tell me before that you're going with Wheein noona...I'm wearing messy clothes...And my house...aaarghh..." Minjae punched Taehyung.

Minjae's messy clothes : 

"Yaaa, Minjae. You can't guess my intention?" Taehyung smirked while giving Wheein' address.

Minjae looked at Taehyung's outfit.

"Whoaaaah, you're dressed up!!! What the...okay... I'll be the beast and you'll be the beauty... Fine !!!" Minjae annoyed.

Taehyung smiled happily all the way to Wheein's house.

They arrived safely at Wheein's house within 25 minutes. Taehyung texted Wheein.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Wheein-ah..we are infront of your house." Taehyung texted.

"We?" Wheein replied.

"Me and Minjae." 

"Oh...Kim Minjae? I'm already on my way. Please wait a little bit."

"Ok"

Wheein showed up with cake and cokes on both her hands. She looked pretty.

Wheein's outfit :   

"There she is. Isn't she pretty" Taehyung grinned.

"Very. She's charming." Minjae said.

Taehyung got out from the car to help Wheein.

"Let me help you...give it to me."

"Thanks." 

"Are you sure we don't have to ask your parents' permission?" Taehyung asked.

"It's okay..I've asked their permission..no need to worry. But you have to take me home...safely." Wheein answered.

"Sure. Right, Minjae-ah?"

"Hello, Wheein noona. I'm Minjae. Nice to meet you." Minjae greeted Wheein.

"Ah..hello. I'm Wheein. Nice to meet you too." Wheein greeted Minjae while getting into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter