The Agreement

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[On taxi, heading back home]

Both were just in silence. They didn't talk. They just smiled by themselves and peeked each other. The taxi driver was the one who talked first.

"Miss, am I on the right way? Sorry...I'm still new in this area."

"Ah, yes Sir...turn right...I'm sorry..." Wheein said.

They arrived in Wheein's dorm. Taehyung asked the taxi driver to wait for him. He planned to walk Wheein until the lobby. Taehyung held her hand. Taehyung looked at Wheein shyly while saying,

"I thought you wouldn't accept me."

"I thought you wouldn't confess to me." Wheein replied while smiling.

"Well, actually sooner or later, I'm going to confess..but I never thought today was the day..I'm not...that...well...prepared.." Taehyung smiled shyly.

"Thank you..." Wheein whispered.

Taehyung was blushing. But, someone had been waiting for them. Moonbyul laid on the wall outside the building.

"Byul Unni..." Wheein's shocked and he removed Taehyung's hand away.

"What are you doing, down here?" Wheein panicked, while Taehyung was smiling to Moonbyul. He bowed to her, too.

Moonbyul gave Wheein dark look : 

"Let's go upstairs, you, Jung Wheein..." Moonbyul ignored Taehyung and she went to the elevator.

Wheein felt uneasy, she just gave signal to Taehyung to go home and she would text him later. She, then, followed Moonbyul, to go upstairs. Meanwhile, Taehyung left, waving to Wheein.

Wheein and Moonbyul reached their dorm. They went inside in silence. Wheein was about to go to her room, but Moonbyul stopped her.

"Don't you need to explain something, our Jung Wheein?" Moonbyul's words sounded creepy to Wheein. Moonbyul was really angry at her. She took a seat and crossed her arms.

Wheein stopped her footsteps. She sat on the living room, facing Moonbyul.

"How can you wait for me like that, Unni?" Wheein opened the conversation.

"I asked Hyejin. She said you're on your way back." Moonbyul answered shortly.

"Crap...Hyejin-ah !!!" Wheein shouted to herself.

"How long had you been waiting for me?" Wheein asked Moonbyul.

"Does it matter right now?" Moonbyul asked back in sarcastic tone.

"How about Yongsun Unni? Is she still awake?" Wheein was afraid of Yongsun. She didn't want her leader know about this. Not yet.

"She's out. Her grandma was at the hospital." Moonbyul still stared at Wheein.

"What happened to her grandma? Shouldn't we visit her?" 

"She said no. Now, let's get back to the topic, please?"

"Umm....what would you like to hear from me?" Wheein asked while she kept hiding her face from Moonbyul.

"What's with that holding hands?" 

"That's....nothing...just holding hands, coz we're cold, Unni."

"You can't even find better reason, can you? Wheein-ah ?!" Moonbyul shook her head.

"I'm not that stupid...before this goes to Yongsun Unni...are you both dating?" Moonbyul continued asking.

Wheein gulped. She stayed quiet. 

"I considered that as a Yes." Moonbyul concluded.

Then, she continued,

"Since when?" 

"Tonight." Wheein answered in her lowest tone.

"How can you know each other?" Moonbyul tried to calm.

"The MBC Gayo Dajeun...we got closer since then..." Wheein replied shortly.

Moonbyul sighed.

"But, Unni...it's not like we're not allowed to date...." Wheein complained.

"But not him, Jung Wheein !!! Don't you know him ?!" Moonbyul yelled. She really disagreed with their relationship.

"Well..then tell me !! Who's the guy that I can date, according to your opinion ?!?!?" Wheein half-shouted.

"Anyone, but not him !" Moonbyul yelled.

"Who are you,Unni? The one who controlling my heart?" Wheein got mad.

"Do you like him that much?!" Moonbyul was still yelling.

"Yes, I like him from the very first I met him, satisfied?" Wheein was about to cry. She walked to her room. She wanted to be alone. But, she found Hyejin sleeping there.

"What are you doing here? Get out !" Wheein waked Hyejin from her sleep. She pulled her out of the room.

"Yaaa, Wheein-ah...what's wrong with you..." Hyejin's still half-awaked but she got out immediately looking Wheein's anger.

Sleepy Hyejin : 

"I hate you, it's all because of you !!" Wheein slammed the door infront of Hyejin.

"Unni...what happened?" Hyejin was in confusion.

"Just go to Yongsun Unni's room. You can sleep there. She might not coming home tonight. I will take care of it." Moonbyul gave command to Hyejin. Sleepy Hyejin obeyed.

"Wheein-ah...are you listening?" Moonbyul knocked the door of Wheein's room.

No answer. Silence.

"I know you're mad at me right now...I just...don't want you... to get hurt..." 

Moonbyul continued, "You know we can't get involved in scandal, yet...Wheein-ah..."

"And now you're in the middle of creating...that..."

Moonbyul sighed ," I know you're listening.... I just wished it's not him...V-ssi...BTS member...you know how their fans are like...."

"Leave me alone, Unni...you ruined my mood, really...." Wheein replied.

"Just...clean yourself before taking your sleep...and if you're hungry...we still have pizza on the fridge...you just need to heat it..." Moonbyul went to her room, leaving Wheein alone in her room. However, Moonbyul really cherished Wheein as her own sister.

 

[Bangtan's dorm]

Meanwhile, Taehyung reached his dorm in happiness. It was Hoseok who opened the door for Taehyung.

"Oh Hyung, you're home?!" Taehyung entered the dorm happily.

Hoseok nodded," Where have you been?" He asked.

"Jieun's wedding party." Taehyung answered with a wide smile on him.

"Oh...your ex?" 

"Alone?" Hoseok kept asking.

"Yes..."Taehyung lied," But I met some old friends there." He continued.

"Wait...do I smell girls' perfume on you?" Hoseok smelt thorough Taehyung's clothes.

Hoseok's expression : 

"Ah, Hyung !! What are you doing? There were a lot of girls there...." Taehyung's annoyed.

"Hmmm...you're right.." Hoseok was a positive person. He wasn't suspicious at all.

"Why are you dressed up? Are you going somewhere tonight?" Taehyung looked at the watch. 

 "Am I? Ahh...me, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jiminie plan to go out...for late snack..." 

"Yoongi Hyung too?" 

"Yes...he said he couldn't sleep so he joining us..a rare moment, right?" Hoseok giggled.

Taehyung nodded naughtily. Just then, Jimin came out from his room.

"Hyung, I'm ready. Let's go." He said to Hoseok," Oh, Taehyung-ah, you're home?!" Jimin saw Taehyung.

"Yes...you're going with the Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin nodded ," Why?" He asked Taehyung.

"Ahh it's okay...I will tell you later.." Taehyung answered. He then the TV on the living room.

Then suddenly Jimin remembered something. Taehyung went out with Wheein tonight.

"Ahhh Taehyung-ah !!! Should I stay at home?" Jimin grabbed Taehyung just like a nagging kid.

"Ssssshhh..go away...what are you doing?" Taehyung's annoyed.

"Hoseok Hyung, you can go..three of you...without me..." Jimin told Hoseok.

"This kid..yaaa Namjoonie, Yoongi Hyung, let's go!" Hoseok shouted.

Namjoon and Yoongi responded to Hoseok's shout. 

"You're too loud, Hoseok-ah...let's go...Taehyung-ah, don't sleep on my bed...sleep on your own bed please..." Yoongi warned Taehyung.

"That wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter