Discovering You

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 28, 2015

[Practice room, RBW Office]

“Unni, are you sure? We’re going to wear these? It’s red carpet, everyone’s watching, and…this dress is too big for me…Look at the length, not only mine, but also Yongsun unni’s, and also Hyejin’s dress… And look at that thing?!” Wheein, whining to the cordi noona, pointing to Moonbyul’s dress.

“Why? My dress looks good on me?!” Moonbyul ignored Wheein’s words.

“Unni, you must be joking! Ah, c’mon, we look like idiots, people will laugh at us, they will say : what are they wearing? Are those dresses belong to them? Or maybe they borrow or pick the dresses somewhere, what a pity!” Wheein kept complaining.

“Wheein-ah, I’m really sorry, but we have to be ready in 2 hours. It’s my mistake, I didn’t check the size. I will pay it later. But please, can you just wear the dress? We don’t have much time to look for other dresses. Please?!” cordi noona apologized to her.

“Wheein-ah, I think it’s okay. It’s not really a big deal, right? Why are you so noisy. We just have to be extra to make these dresses work and look good on us. Try to make some pose and people won’t pay much attention to the dresses. Besides, we still have that Moulin Rouge dresses for the performance, right ? Yongsun tried to calm Wheein.

“I don’t know, Unni. Somehow, I just feel that maybe I lose my confidence, or maybe I’m just too nervous.” Wheein replied.

“Yaaaa… Jung Wheein, how can you be nervous!!!I don’t believe you !” Hyejin mocked Wheein.

“Since when?!” Moonbyul suddenly tapped Wheein’s shoulder.

“What?” Wheein asked.

“Since when you care enough what people saying about you?” Moonbyul continued talking while trying to put her dress on.

“You’re asking me just to be myself, right? Ok, I’ll stay calm.” Wheein stopped talking and now trying to put her oversized dress. 

Moonbyul suddenly joked and giggled “Wheein being calm is scarier, right?”

The other members agreed immediately.

“But, Unni, next time please consult us if you have any trouble regarding our costume. We don’t mind” Yongsun tried to warn coordi noona quietly.

“I’m really sorry Yongsun-ah, it won’t happen anymore in the future projects.I promise you”. Coordi noona answered.

 

[Bangtan’s car]

“Hyung, what kind of award that we probably get? You can’t give us a hint, can you?” Taehyung asked the manager.

“I wish I can tell you, Taehyung-ah. I also don’t know either. They just said it’s not the main category award. But GAON really appreciate artists that do well, so they consider this category for us. We should be thankful.” manager answered seriously.

“Why are you so curious?” Jimin asked Taehyung.

“I am just…thinking how to make my facial expression after they announce the award.” Taehyung grinned.

“Bhahahahahaa…This kid! That’s something that should not be practiced, just be surprise! Besides, what is that? Facial expression?!” Namjoon laughed because of what Taehyung said.

Not only Namjoon, all members laughed. Yoongi even choked and spilled his drink. The manager felt hopeless after giving such serious answers.

“Taehyung, give me that tissue, you make me spill my drink”. Yoongi asked.

“Ya Hyung, it’s not like that, normally I don’t make any good surprise expression. I tend to make idiot face when I get surprise. Now I really want to make a ‘handsome’ expression. But I need to know what we win”. Taehyung explained while giving tissue to Yoongi.

“Hyung, you’re handsome no matter what you do!” Jungkook yelled to Taehyung.

“Taehyung, even your idiot face is still handsome, compare to us!”Hoseok also started yelling.

“Please don’t do more ‘handsome’ expression later on, Taehyung. Just let me be the ‘handsome’ one in BTS for tonight. I beg you…”Jin joked and begged Taehyung.

“Aishhh, you’re not helping at all.” Taehyung got mad.

“Taehyung, I envy you, really. I wish I can copy what you think. Listen, just be yourself, people love us as ourselves. We don’t need to pretend. We said the truth. Even your idiot face is still better than our faces.” Namjoon explained seriously and then laughed.

“Aishhh, hate you all”. Taehyung still got mad.

At that night, once again, Taehyung failed to have ‘handsome’ expression. He gave his idiot face again. Surprisingly, it’s not because of the award announcement, but it’s because of……………HER.

 

[Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul’s Olympic Park]

 4TH GAON CHART AWARD red carpet was started and all artists starting to enter the venue. MAMAMOO members also entered with their awkward steps. But as Yongsun said before, they could handle the situation very well. Surprisingly, no bad news written by any SK media regarding their red carpet costumes.

Their red carpet costumes : 

On the other hand, BTS members mesmerized audience with such jaw-dropping looks. They wore classic grey tuxedos with striped pattern and looked super handsome, as always. They posed brightly on red carpet. Sorry Jin, Taehyung’s still the visual of BTS. He’s the one that stood up the most for audience at that night.

BTS' pose for red carpet : 

All artists were seated according to their names on the table. BTS was doing well lately, so they got better reservation, a table just for their group, nearer to the stage, and nearer camera, more screen time for them. Taehyung and friends really enjoyed the performance of other artists at that night. They sang and danced along.

And, how was MAMAMOO doing? Were they alright?

Because of the rookies label on them, they were seated together with EXID members. They enjoyed the night, but somehow, there was some anxiety on their faces. Who wasn’t nervous? It’s still couple of months they debuted, and this was the biggest stage for them. They needed to do well. But the most stressing thing was, their CEO coming along to the event, Kim Do Hoon-nim. He attended the event because he received Lyricist of The Year award, beat Kim Eana this year, the LOEN lyricist. Their boss would watch their performance, that’s why…

BTS members were already changed into ‘dark and wild concept’ costumes. They were ready to receive the aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter