Sudden Visit

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad !!" Wheein half-shouted.

She looked more shock than her Dad. She tried to hide Taehyung behind her. She kicked him gently to wake him up. But it failed. He just kept sleeping.

"Ohh...Wheein-ah, did I wake you?" Wheein's Dad removed his slipper and he smiled to her.

"Dad...why so sudden?" Wheein panicked.

Then a lady also entered Wheein's house.

"Mom?!" Wheein chuckled.

"Don't you miss me? Wanna hug me?" Wheein's Mom greeted her daughter but her daughter stood up like a statue. 

Wheein panicked.

She stayed still. 

Wheein's Dad saw something's fishy. He saw Taehyung's feet.

"Oh..you have a friend who sleptover ?" He peeked.

"Ahhh....Dad....it's not....ahhh....Dad..you should've told me before..."Wheein tried to wake Taehyung.

Wheein's Dad walked closer to them.

"Dad....please don't get mad...he just accompanied my first night at this house since my members couldn't make it... I swear...we didn't do anything...Dad...." Wheein was about to cry.

"He?" Wheein's Mom asked.

"Mom...please..."Wheein's nagging.

"Ssst....move..." Wheein's Dad gave command to Wheein.

"Dad...please...I'm sorry I'm really sorry..." Wheein trembled.

Wheein's Dad found Taehyung sleeping like a baby. He stared at Taehyung.

"Is he the boy that you told me before? The one who you're close to?" Wheein's Dad asked.

Wheein just nodded.

Wheein's Dad tried to wake him up," Hey, Young Man..." 

"What's his name?" Wheein's Dad asked.

"Kim Taehyung." Wheein answered shyly.

"Taehyung...don't you wanna wake up?" Wheein's Dad woke him up again.

"Just few more minutes, Ahjussi..." Taehyung still drowning in his sleep.

HIM : 

"Don't you know where are you right now, Taehyung?"

"I'm at my dorm, Ahjussi...."Taehyung replied unconsciously.

"You're at my daughter's house...what are you doing here?" Wheein's Dad kept talking to sleepy Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly," What are you talking about, Ahjussi..I'm at my...." he didn't finish his saying.

He suddenly fully awake and looked carefully to Wheein's Dad, Wheein and...Wheein's Mom.

"My Dad...and my Mom..." Wheein introduced her parents to Taehyung.

Taehyung stood up fast and bowed, he bowed very low. "I'm really sorry, Sir...I just..." Taehyung still lowering his head.

"Taehyung, right?" Wheein's Dad asked.

"Yes, Sir...Kim Taehyung..."Taehyung answered politely.

Nervous Taehyung  : 

Wheein's Dad stared at the good-looking boy infront of him. He took a seat on Wheein's bed. And Taehyung stayed still, standing infront of Wheein's Dad. He's little bit trembling since Wheein's parents caught their act.

Meanwhile, Wheein's Mom looked amused. She kept staring and smiling to Taehyung. But Taehyung didn't realize.

It was an awkward situation. Wheein tried to break the silence.

"Ah...Mom...you should've told me if you want to come this morning...it's too early too...what's the matter?" Wheein went to her Mom

"Ah...we plan to visit your Aunty...but your Dad decided to come over to your place first...to surprise you...but I guess we were the one who got surprised by you..."Wheein's Mom smiled.

"Let me help you...is it my breakfast?" Wheein took her Mom's belongings to the kitchen. They went to kitchen.

She left Taehyung with her Dad.

Silence.

Then,

"So...did you accompany Wheein from last night ?" Wheein's Dad asked.

"Yes, Sir..." Taehyung answered cautiously.

Nervous Taehyung again :

"You sleep here?" he pointed the carpet.

"Yes, Sir…”

“But I didn’t do anything to her, Sir...really…I just…sleep here…” Taehyung continued talking and pointed to the carpet.

“I know…” Wheein’s Dad said.

Taehyung sighed.

“Why don’t you take a seat ?” Wheein’s Dad ordered Taehyung.

Taehyung still felt awkward. He stumbled and chose to sit on a chair near the window.

“So…I’ve heard from Wheein that she has someone…a boyfriend I guess…is that you?”  Wheein’s Dad asked.

“Yes, Sir…I’m his boyfriend…” Taehyung’s a little bit blushing. He smiled.

Wheein’s Dad gave a slight smile.

“Where are you coming from, Taehyung?” Wheein’s Dad asked.

“Daegu, Sir...” Taehyung replied politely.

“Ah…I see…so you’re an idol too?” Wheein’s Dad asked again.

“Yes, Sir…”

“From what group? Sorry, I’m just an old man, so I can’t memorize all idol groups in SK...there are too many K-pop groups here..." he smiled.

Taehyung cracked a smile then he answered, “It’s BTS, Bangtan Sonyeondan, Sir…”

“That’s pretty big name…do you sing? Or rap?”

“I’m vocalist, Sir..”

“Okay, Taehyung-ah…do you like walking?” Wheein’s Dad suddenly stood up.

“Eh?” Taehyung was surprised.

“Let the ladies do their business, we’d better get out…Would you like to walk with me?” Wheein’s Dad asked politely.

Taehyung stood up and bowed automatically, “ With pleasure, Sir...” Taehyung took his jacket.

“Wheein-ah…Honey…we’d like to walk outside...is it okay?” Wheein’s Dad called his wife and Wheein.

“Okay, please come back for the breakfast, will you?” Wheein’s Mom asked and she smiled to Taehyung.

“Should I accompany you, Dad?” Wheein asked.

“Eyy…it’s okay…Taehyung won’t let me getting lost in this area, will he?” Wheein’s Dad tapped him.

Taehyung nodded awkwardly. Wheein was nervous looking at them leaving the house.

 

[At the kitchen]

Wheein and her Mom were busy preparing the breakfast.

“Wheein-ah…is that your boyfriend?” Wheein’s Mom .

Wheein nodded shyly. “I’m afraid…sorry Mom, you meet him like this..I didn’t make good introduction of him, did I?”

“I also didn’t expect to meet him like this too…” Wheein’s Mom said.

“But Dad…”

HER : 

Wheein looked super worry. Her Mom consoled her, “Don’t worry, I think your Dad like him…trust me…”

“Really?” Wheein smiled a little.

Her mom nodded ,” So…his name is Taehyung?” she asked her lovely daughter.

“Yes…Kim Taehyung..”

“An idol too?”

“Yes…BTS, Mom…don’t you know? His group is really famous here and overseas.”

“I know BTS, but not the members…so he’s from that group?”

“Yes…what do you think?” Wheein asked her Mom. She felt curious with her Mom’s opinion.

“Him?” Her mom asked back.

Wheein nodded.

“Handsome, too handsome, he’s like a cartoon character…I probably made such stupid expression earlier…He’s definitely handsome, Wheein-ah…I’m surprised…how can you…” Her mom laughed.

"Mom ! How can you say that to your daughter?" Wheein's annoyed.

Her Mom laughed hard." Seriously...he's hella handsome..."

“More handsome than Dad?” Wheein joked.

“Ey…your Dad is still the most handsome man in this world for me…”

"So..is it okay if I date him, then?" Wheein bravely asked.

HER : 

"Well..handsome alone is not enough..." Wheein's Mom replied wisely.

"What else?" 

"He's quite polite...ooh, please wash this, Wheein-ah..." her Mom asked her to wash some veggies.

"Then...what else, Mom?"

"Well for now....I can see that he's quite polite...and I hope he's also kind enough..."

"He is kind..." Wheein giggled.

"I'm curious...perhaps...did he undergo some plastic surgery?" Wheein's Mom asked bluntly.

"No, he didn't ! Let's finish this quickly, and I will show you some if his childhood and teenage photos..."

"I'm joking, Sweetheart..." Wheein's Mom suddenly kissed Wheein's cheek.

"Mom..." Wheein's annoyed.

"I'm glad for you," Wheein's Mom said.

"Mom...you're weird...let's finish this..." 

HER : 

They continued preparing the breakfast.

 

Meanwhile,

"You're familiar with this area?" Wheein's Dad asked Taehyung.

"Not really...but I'm quite good in memorizing streets etc, Sir..."

"Really?" Wheein's Dad joked. He gave a look to Taehyung.

"Yes, Sir..." Taehyung nodded confidently.

HIM : 

"Okay. Let's exercise...we walk a bit before having breakfast...You lead, Young Man!" Wheein's Dad joked.

Taehyung smiled.

They talked to each other while walking down the street. Most of people wore some training suits and some of them did jogging, running or just walking like them.

"How long have you known my daughter?" Wheein's Dad asked.

"Hmmm..."Taehyung was still thinking hard.

"More than a year?" 

"I think less than that..." Taehyung grinned.

"And how long have you been dating her?"

"Around 6 months or more than that..."

"That's pretty short..."

"Well...actually I'd had crush on her before knowing her personally...so I made a target to myself to get closer to her...well..." Taehyung grinned.

Wheein's Dad smiled," I'm quite surprised...I never expect that her boyfriend is very handsome...Wheein..I must admit..she's not like other pretty women...you can tell...she's not pretty at all..."

"Ey...Sir... how can you say that..." Taehyung laughed a little.

"She's not pretty if you just take one look at her...you need to know her more then she will be the prettiest girl in your life..." Wheein's Dad explained.

"Well, but I like her right away....after seeing her for the first time..." Taehyung's blushing.

"Love at first sight?" Wheein's Dad joked.

"Uhhh...yes...something like that..." Taehyung grinned.

"Well..." Wheein's Dad sighed a little.

"Wheein is my only child..." he continued talking.

"Yes..." Taehyung nodded.

"How about you?" he asked.

"I have brothers, Sir..." Taehyung replied shortly.

"Good then, your house won't be very empty..." 

"Yes, I guess so, Sir.."

 "You know, Taehyung-ah, I kicked...I mean I got rid one of Wheein's previous boyfriends..." 

Taehyung's shocked. He's frozen.

"Wheein's taste of men...I don't really like it. Her last boyfriend was using her.." Wheein's Dad explained.

"Using her?" Taehyung bravely asked.

"Yes...what was his name? I can't remember the name but I can recognize his face right away. It happened when she was still a trainee at WA ent, which is RBW right now..."

"Oh..."Taehyung responded.

"He happened to take all money that I sent her for living cost...and Wheein herself had to take several part-time jobs so that she could eat etc..."

Taehyung was in daze..

HIM : 

"I'm telling you this c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter