Busted [1]

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 19, 2016 

[Incheon Airport, 5:00 am]

MAMAMOO arrived at the airport. Both, BTS and MAMAMOO were about heading to Vietnam, attending the Gala Vietnam Top Hits. They had the same flight. Wheein and friends were waiting for the manager and staffs load their bags. All of them looked exhausted after last night 'ISAC's recordings. They put only light make-up. Hyejin even wore sunglasses in the dawn to cover her sleepy eyes. Moonbyul chose a simple t-shirt and Yongsun took the sweater. Meanwhile, Wheein chose to warm her body with multiple layers starting from t-shirt, jumper and her favorite, brown-colored oversized coat. 

Wheein :          Hyejin : 

Yongsun :  Moonbyul : 

 

10 minutes later, BTS arrived. They also looked exhausted. But Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon had tried their best to dress up nicely early in the morning, while others were trying their best to open their eyes. Taehyung looked sleepy but still had his handsome look without make-up. He wore stripped t-shirt and was tucked into his black pants. He wore the same brown-colored coat as Wheein's to keep him warm.  

Taehyung :  

The Leader :  

The rest of BTS members :        

Wheein saw him, but of course she couldn't wave to him. She just gave a slight of smile to him. Taehyung smiled back. Incheon airport was the most dangerous place for them to interact each other. Paparazzi had already been there since midnight to get some exclusive photos, including 'the airport fashion' and 'the bare face', if they're lucky. Both artists walked inside the building and needed to wait for their managers doing the check-in for them. After finishing the check-in process, they entered the immigration check. They finished in less than 30 minutes. Then, they walked to the lounge. While walking, MAMAMOO was joking each other. They're really a bunch of girls with overflowing energy. Meanwhile, BTS kids were quite quiet today due to 'not having breakfast yet' situation. 

They reached the lounge. Both entered. As on schedule, the airplane would board at 6.55 am. Time showed 6.15 am. They still had time to catch some breakfast. Wheein, Moonbyul and Yongsun had kimbap and tteokbokki, while Hyejin only took fruits and veggies. She's on diet. BTS kids also had their breakfast. No one was on a very strict diet. BTS kids sat near the window while MAMAMOO chose the center of the lounge. 

While eating, Wheein and friends were very quiet. That, until Yongsun, the leader, teased Hyejin.

"Hyejin-ah, are you sure you don't wanna try this?" Yongsun flied some tteokbokki with her chopstick infront of Hyejin.

Hyejin shook her head. "No, Unni. I'm not gonna tricked by you...No No No.."

"Hyejin-ah, why don't you take your sunglasses off? We're eating by the way..." Moonbyul suggested.

"Are you eating with your eyes, Unni? I'm still eating with my mouth.." Hyejin said.

Then Moonbyul hit Hyejin's head.

"Awww....Unni...what's wrong..." Hyejin got surprised.

"That's so rude..your saying...really...." Moonbyul shook her head. Then she kept eating.

"Hyejin-ah, you've already drawn your eyebrows.. no paparazzi here..why you worry?"  Yongsun asked.

"Unni, I haven't put my eyeliner...that's my life, you know it better...and I'm having sleepy eyes...what's worser than that?!" Hyejin responded.

"Well..really? I thought it's your eyebrows...your life.." Wheein giggled.

"Look at this kid...she thinks she's better than me...aigoooo..." Hyejin complained.

"In term of look, yes..." Wheein joked.

Hyejin hit Wheein.

"Well then, you can put your eyeliner, here." Yongsun said.

"No. It's been your fault Unni not waking me up earlier...I will put it later on the airplane..." Hyejin said. Then she continued, " Besides, I can't do it here...don't you see...BTS kids are over there..." she directed her face into BTS.

"Whoaaa...you care that much Hyejin-ah? Do you have someone in mind?" Yongsun joked.

Moonbyul and Wheein looked each other. Hyejin also looked into Wheein.

"Isn't one of them close enough to Zico sunbaenim? It will be dangerous if he tells Zico sunbaenim how do I look without make-up right?" Hyejin acted silly.

Wheein sighed. She's been afraid that Hyejin might tell something to Yongsun. She glared to Hyejin.

Yongsun replied to Hyejin with a silly act " In your dreams !!!" 

They all laughed.

"But...I'm curious...what type of girls that they like..." Yongsun said.

"Why Unni, do you have someone in mind? " Hyejin asked the same question as Yongsun did.

Yongsun put her gaze on Jin. But Jin didn't notice. He's busy eating.

"Well.. I'm wondering...they must like pretty girls, right? y...white...tall...pretty....cute....girls like that..." Yongsun imitated what she said with some poses that made the members laughed.

"You will never know a person's heart...right Wheein-ah?" Moonbyul teased Wheein.

"Ohhh..yes...I think they preferred girls with ... personality.." Wheein answered shyly.

Hyejin and Moonbyul giggled. Somehow they felt sorry for Yongsun for not knowing about Wheein and Taehyung.

"What's that...personality ???" Yongsun laughed.

"All I know is...most girls are attracted to us...so what's wrong with us? Why girls that coming to us? We did the y concept just like the other girlgroups..." Hyejin laughed.

They all laughed while finishing their breakfast.

"Hyejin-ah, go looking milk for you...you need more energy...you can't get sick..." Yongsun ordered.

Hyejin obeyed.

At the same time, BTS kids also had breakfast while chatting each other. Namjoon finished in a flash and he continued his reading.

"Jin Hyung...you eat a lot by the way..." Jimin complained.

"Yes. Why? Are you going to call me a 'pig' ?" Jin asked.

"No Hyung. It's just you really need to exercise a lot, later." Jimin answered.

"That will be my business..not yours, Jiminie..." Jin continued eating.

Then they heard laughs, well, maybe chaos, was the best word, coming from MAMAMOO direction.

"What's wrong with those girls...really..they are louder than us.." Jimin said.

"Not us..you ! " Yoongi complained.

"They really can't stay still...I watched their interview recently on after school club, even the leader is the 'really can't stay still' person..." Hoseok said.

"Which one is the leader?" Yoongi asked.

"You, guess.." Hoseok said.

"I don't like guessing" Yoongi replied in sarcastic tone.

"Hishh....this Hyung..." Hoseok sighed.

"I know the leader...who doesn't? They're easy to remembered..since only four of them..." Jin said. And rest of the members pointed to Yoongi. But Yoongi stayed cool, as always.

Jin continued, " The leader is Solar, the one with the white sweater...she's not your style, anyway..." he threw his sight into Yongsun.

"But she's Jin Hyung's style...." Jungkook added.

"Ahhh, Jungkook-ah, you're really my best dongsaeng...you know me that much..." Jin hi-fived Jungkook.

"Who do you think, then? My style..." Yoongi asked calmly.

"It's Hwasa-ssi of course ! The one with the sunglasses on..." Jin guessed correctly.

Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"Hwasa-ssi...wahhh, really, her aura even reach here..she has really strong appeal.." Jungkook said in admiration.

"She looks so fierce, doesn't she? Aren't you afraid of her, Jungkook-ah..?" Hoseok asked jokingly.

"I don't know... I never speak to her directly..."Jungkook laughed.

"Isn't Moonbyul, the long straight hair, look like you, Hoseok Hyung?" Jimin asked. " You're look like twins, really..."

"Really?" Hoseok made a pose that suited him with Moonbyul.

They all laughed. One member looked so tense while they're talking about MAMAMOO members.

"Taehyung, why are you so quiet today?" Jin asked.

"Ohh...nothing...." Taehyung replied.

Jimin had a sudden idea to tease Taehyung.

"For me...I like Wheein..." Jimin declared.

Taehyung gulped.

"The girl with her coat on?" Yoongi asked.

"Ohh how do you know, Hyung?" Jimin was surprised.

"You've all mentioned the names already, except her." Yoongi said calmly.

"Well...it's Jimin's type, based on my research...." Jin said seriously.

Taehyung's annoyed by Jin's saying. "What research ?!!!" He thought.

"What do you mean, Jimin's type?" Taehyung tried to be calm.

"She's cute and pretty but still has strong personality...she's charming..all of them are charming..but Wheein-ssi really... Jimin's style... I've heard she's good on dancing too..so...it will suit Jimin a lot.." Jin explained.

All members looked at Jin. Taehyung was in a shock while Jimin giggled happily looking at Taehyung's expression.

"What? I know all of your ideal type ! Well, Jimin and Taehyung have the same taste in girls, actually...." Jin continued ," maybe Taehyung also likes Wheein." 

Taehyung's heartbeat... Oh No..Jin, how you can be so exact...

"But Hyung, who's the best among us, me or Taehyung, if...we become the couple?" Jimin started to ask dangerous question.

"Hmmm..." Jin thought.

Taehyung didn't want to listen to the answer, but somehow, he still stayed there waiting for Jin's reply.

"It was Taehyung." Jin answered.

Taehyung smiled widely like an idiot. While Jimin threw a protest to Jin's answer.

"Why?" Jimin asked in upset.

"Because you're too short !" Jin half-shouted.

Jimin got mad. He stood up and acted like wanting to give a punch to Jin. They all laughed.

"My goodness..you're all saying that they're louder than us. But it's not...stop talking non sense and finish your breakfast..." Namjoon broke the moment.

"Aigooooooo....our leader...it's the normal chat among boys.. you're the weirdest..what's that...motivation book ! Yaaa, you can't get any motivation by looking it thorough the book !" Jin claimed.

"Waaaa...Jin Hyung, that's the best quote for today..." Yoongi gave Jin compliment.

"Are you expecting us to talk about boys, not girls, Namjoon-ah?" Hoseok tried to tease Namjoon.

"That's not what I mean.." Namjoon lost of words.

"Ignore this Hyung, let's grab some drinks..." Jimin stood up while some members followed behind.

"Try to relax, Namjoon-ah...don't get so much tense...girls will run away from you...aren't you still looking for a hot y girl to date you?!" Hoseok teased Namjoon.

Namjoon threw the book to Hoseok and he left to the rest room.

"Auuuch...yaaa you !!!" Hoseok shouted.

All of them finished eating their breakfast. They still had 5 minutes left to boarding time.

"Ahh...I'm so full...the breakfast were delicious, right Jin Hyung?" Taehyung asked Jin.

Jin didn't hear Taehyung, he's focusing on Yongsun.

Taehyung asked again, " Hyung, are you listening to me?" 

"Ah,,, yes?! You're talking to me?" Jin realized.

Taehyung just answered "No...forget it.." He then texted Wheein,

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"What are you doing ?" he texted.

"Yawning..." Wheein then yawned. Taehyung saw it. He smiled.

"Cute.." he replied.

"What are you doing?" Wheein asked back.

"Stiil...looking at you..." Taehyung answered.

Wheein looked at Taehyung. He smiled again to her. 

"Stop smiling." Wheein said.

"Why?"

"We will be caught if you keep smiling."

Taehyung stopped smiling. He stared to Wheein. 

"Don't stare." Wheein texted again while giggling.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"You'll become too obvious..." Wheein answered.

"I'm just copying what Jin Hyung's doing right now." Taehyung joked.

Wheein looked into Jin direction. Jin still stared at Yongsun.

"What's he doing?" Wheein texted while laughing.

"I called him several times but he's not listening. Should we introduce him to your leader, later?"

"Why?" Wheein asked.

"It seems he's interested with Yongsun Noona." Taehyung answered.

"Well...I don't know...he's too handsome..."

"What's wrong with become handsome?" Taehyung's confused.

"Yongsun Unni thought your group will like....mmmm.....hot y cute pretty gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter