Busted 3.1

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BigHit meeting room]

"You've heard it, haven't you?" CEO Bang asked.

"Yes...I've made my lyrics for the song, too..."Namjoon answered.

CEO Bang nodded.

"Shouldn't we listen to it now?" Yoongi stood up, he's ready to go to the studio.

"Let's wait a minute, Yoongi-ah..." CEO Bang said.

Just then, someone joined them.

"Ah...I'm sorry for being late...my kids...they really bothered me..." CEO Do Hoon entered and greeted them.

Yoongi and Namjoon bowed,"Hello, Sir...nice to meet you," Namjoon said.

CEO Bang and Do Hoon hug each other. Namjoon and Yoongi looked each other. They looked confused.

"Ah...this is Kim Do Hoon. He'll be helping us with the title song..." CEO Bang said.

"Ah...yes..." Namjoon nodded.

"I really appreciate it, Sir.." Yoongi said.

"Eyyy...I haven't done anything, Suga...Suga right?" CEO Do Hoon tapped Yoongi.

"Yoongi..." Yoongi said.

"Okay ... Yoongi ... " CEO Do Hoon smiled.

They continued talking while walking to the studio.

"What do you mean by kids?" CEO Bang asked.

"Those four...ahhh...I got headache..." CEO Do Hoon scratched his head.

Namjoon and Yoongi followed them from behind.

"Are they getting their comeback too?" CEO Bang asked.

"Yes..." CEO Do Hoon answered.

"Let me help you later...what do you need?"

"I have several concepts in my mind...should we share later after this?"

"Okay..." CEO Bang nodded.

"And...I need...choreo?" 

"You're gonna make them dance hard, aren't you? Are you sure?" 

"Not hard..I need it to be sophisticated...something's like that..."

"Well...bring the song and I will have Mr. Son to help you..." 

"And also the concept of the MV too..."

"Let's do brainstorming after..." CEO Bang tapped Kim Do Hoon.

They reached the studio. Not long after that, Hoseok also arrived at the studio.

CEO Bang : 

 

[BigHit music studio]

They discussed the lyrics, the melody, the arrangements for several times before doing the first actual recordings. Few arguments coming from the kids, especially Yoongi. But the boss knew what's the best for the song. It's been 5 hours and then they struggled for the title of the song.

"Tell us if you have anything in mind..."CEO Bang told the BTS kids aka BTS rappers.

"We've submitted some titles before...to you, Sir...but all of them were rejected...we have no idea right now..." Namjoon replied.

"Ah..."CEO Bang nodded.

"Let's go as the first lyrics said, Blood, Sweat and Tears?" CEO Do Hoon spoke.

"Doesn't that sound....disgusting? they're coming out from our body?" Yoongi asked innocently.

"Wait...that's quite meaningful..."CEO Bang said. He seemed agree to Do Hoon.

"Sir...I'm sorry...no offense...but that sounds...ridiculous? A little bit?" Yoongi insisted.

But CEO Do Hoon replied with confident," I guarantee...this song will be a Big Hit !" 

Kids couldn't help but laugh.

"Just for your information, my kids will do the comeback with the song title, Decalcomanie..." CEO Do Hoon explained.

Yoongi and friends were surprised.

"Decal...what?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

"Is it related to that painting?" Namjoon asked.

CEO Do Hoon just raised his shoulders, "I'm not telling...so...how is it, Blood Sweat and Tears?" CEO Do Hoon looked to CEO Bang.

Yoongi and friends couldn't do anything since they didn't have any better ideas.

"Let's save that for now..."CEO Bang nodded.

"When will this song be released?" CEO Do Hoon asked.

"According to our plan, October 10..."CEO Bang answered.

"Okay..."

"How about your kids?" CEO Bang asked.

"Well...we've already had the title song but there are still a lot to do for the album...maybe around that month too..."CEO Do Hoon answered.

"So...are we finished?" Hoseok asked.

"Ah..yes...you may leave if you want..thank you for the hard work..we will continue tomorrow.." CEO Bang told Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. 

CEO Bang and Do Hoon were still talking at the studio.

CEO Do Hoon : 

 

[BigHit dance studio]

Namjoon and friends entered. Taehyung and Jimin were there.

"How can they know each other ?" Hoseok asked Namjoon.

"I don't know....he just came like that and hug our Boss.." Namjoon answered.

"They're like old friends..." Yoongi said.

"Who?" Taehyung asked. He stopped playing his game to talk to them.

"Tae, did you know that CEO Do Hoon and our Boss know each other?" Namjoon asked.

"Wheein's Boss ? Did they ?" Taehyung asked back with curiousity.

Namjoon nodded." He came over to help our title song..he's still with our Boss right now." 

Jimin who was practicing his gesture suddenly stopped what he's doing and took a seat.

"Really, Hyung? How can?" Taehyung asked with eyes almost popped out.

Namjoon raised his shoulder, " I don't know either.."

"He's going to give our title song with the title : Blood Sweat and Tears..." Hoseok said.

"I don't really like the title..."Yoongi complained.

"Well...but I think it's better than Decalcomanie..." Yoongi continued.

"Ah...Wheein told me about that...but I haven't heard the music..." Taehyung said.

"But...isn't their CEO good in making some popular terms...I heard he's kind of witty person..." Jimin said.

"Yeah he's witty Jimin...but his suggestion's also witty..Blood Sweat and Tears coming from our body...geeez...." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi Hyung...saying it like that again...after hearing it again ... it sounds cool too..." Hoseok said.

"Really?"

Hoseok nodded.

"Tae, what are you doing? Playing games?" Namjoon checked.

"Yes...do you want to join?" Taehyung grinned.

Namjoon hit his head jokingly with paper, "Do something else beside games!"

"Then...can I go to Wheein's house?" Taehyung grinned widely.

HIM : 

Namjoon glared and hit Taehyung to the floor jokingly," Do you wanna die?!"

"Hyung Hyung....help me..." Taehyung asked for help.

"Tsk tsk tsk this idiot...sometimes I pity Wheein..." Yoongi shook his head.

Jimin and Hoseok just laughed.

 

That's how CEO Do Hoon started to helping BTS's title track. 

On October 10, 2016, BTS released their mini album Wings with the title track called Blood Sweat and Tears. It was a Big Hit ! BTS reached no. 26 on Billboard chart and now their popularity was, not just overseas but in SK itself, really increased. They did promotion for about one month. 

BTS were very busy with the promotion while MAMAMOO were busy preparing for their comeback.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter