Playdate

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2016

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"So, who's coming tomorrow with us? Yoongi Oppa, he'll be joining right?" Wheein texted.

"Whoaaa...are you that close, right now...why you call him Oppa now? You refused it before..."Taehyung texted.

"I can't?" 

"Joking. He'll be with us. He said he's a man who keep his promise to a lady. He said he would come with you before, right?"

Wheein sent a happy emoticon.

Taehyung replied with jealousy," ARE YOU THAT HAPPY ?!"

"Chills, my TaeTae..kekekekekeke...who else?"

"You can't miss Jungkook if it's theme park...and Jimin."

"How about Jin Oppa? He said before that he'll be coming..."

"He got a fever last night. I don't think he's able to join tomorrow."

"Ah...okay..should I visit him?"

"I guess no...it probably just a common fever...he'll be getting better soon. Who's coming with you?"

"Hyejin-ah...she said she wants to spend time outside with me after a long time...just like old days..."

"But you'll be mine tomorrow...what to do?!" Taehyung acted.

"Kekekekee...Hyejin said, it's an open area, there's no way both of you will act like a lovey dovey, right...so just play with me..."

"Eeeeyyy....did he hate me that much!?" Taehyung acted.

Wheein sent a laugh emoticon.

"Only her who's coming?"

"Yes...Moonbyul Unni decides to take some rest while Yongsun Unni has another schedule..."

"Oh, I see..."

"TaeTae, to make it fun, I will set up the dress code for tomorrow."

"Owh...all of us, or just for two of us?"

"No...just two of us..."

"What's on your mind then?"

"Beggar style...."

"Eyyy...that's too much...we'll have a date tomorrow...don't you want to look pretty tomorrow?"

"Revised ! You, dress up with beggar style...and me, will dress up prettily..how is it?"

"Eyyyy....don't you pity me? I also want to look good tomorrow..."

"You can be handsome with anything you wear...."

"You are pretty no matter what you wear..."

"Don't lie...aaaahhh....c'mon TaeTae...it will be fun...." 

"Make it easier...a poor student who wants to go to theme park with his girlfriend so badly...but he doesn't have any good clothes to wear...it's also because he needs to pay the ticket too..."

"Hmmm...ok...call !"

"Then let's have some missions too for tomorrow" Taehyung suggested.

"What kind of missions ?"

"First, you...try to make Jungkookie say to you : you're really pretty, Noona...."

"Okay...that's easy..."

"Really? Jungkook is a shy person, don't you know?"

"Let's see tomorrow...what else?"

"Second, you must make Jimin say to you : you're very lucky to have a boyfriend like Taehyung..."

"Ohooo..that's the hard one...so, for you...I will leave one mission only..."

"What is it? Don't tell me...you're trying to give me an impossible mission...."

"Well...it's still possible...but maybe a little bit hard...."

"Say it.."

"Make Hyejin do some aegyo..."

"Call..."

"Yaaa, why are you that confident?"

"Is it that hard?"

"Hyejin never do aegyo, especially infront of boys."

"I will work hard, Madam."

Wheein laughed." Then, see you tomorrow?"

"Sure..."

"Go sleeping !" Wheein commanded.

"Ok..."

"Right now, Tae...don't turn on the TV...go to your room and sleep..."

"Oh...how did you know that I was going to turn on the TV? You're so scary...did you put any hidden camera here?" Taehyung was surprised.

"Have you heard that women have good intuition?" Wheein joked.

"Okay okay...I will go to sleep right now...you, too.."

"I'm on my bed already..." Wheein replied.

She then continued," Good night TaeTae..."

"Good night, WheeWhee.."

Taehyung sent a kiss emoticon. 

Wheein smiled.

She turn off the light and went to sleep.

 

On the next day,

[Lotte World]

"Hyejin-ah...how do I look?" Wheein asked and posed for Hyejin.

HER : 

Hyejin thought for a while then," Very pretty..." Hyejin gave thumbs up.

Hyejin and Wheein arrived first. Then Taehyung showed up, along with Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin. Wheein looked at how Taehyung dressed up for the day. Then,

Wheein was burst into laughter.

HIM :

"Ahahahahahaa....you really dress up like.....like..." Wheein couldn't continue due to her own laugh.

"Like what....continue..." Taehyung glared to Wheein.

"A beggar?" Wheein giggled.

"Yaaaa !! You !! Come here !!" Taehyung was about to pull Wheein and hug her. But the rest of s including Hyejin, stopped him.

"Taehyung-ah, Wheein is mine for today .. can't you see? It's a public area...many people watch us..." Hyejin warned Taehyung jokingly.

Yoongi laughed and then added," You should be careful, Tae...Hyejin's right..."he winked to the couple and went to the ticket counter.

All of them followed him.

"My boyfriend is jjaaang !! I will give you a gift later.." Wheein whispered to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled happily," You...look pretty too.."

Yoongi suddenly looked back at them, he didn't give a word but the couple could guess what he thought about...NO LOVEY DOVEY ACT.

Wheein and Taehyung walked separately then.

They arrived at the ticket counter. In the end, Taehyung was the one who paid for all their tickets. Wheein was so touched. 

They entered the park.

"Whoaaa....this place totally suit me !"Jungkook acted like a kiddo.

"What should we ride for first?" Yoongi asked.

"Shouldn't we go separately then?" Taehyung asked.

"That's no fun of you, Tae ... tsk tsk tsk ..." Jimin sighed.

Wheein laughed." He's right...let's make some good memories together..." she said.

Taehyung was about to hold Wheein's hand but Wheein shook her head, saying no to him. He was disappointed.

"Hyung, let's ride that one !" Jungkook pointed at one of the attractions there.

He pointed at bungee jumping.

All gave dark look to Jungkook.

"Why? We're not gonna ride kids' attractions, aren't we?" Jungkook asked innocently.

Yoongi laughed, "Isn't it too early to do bungee jumping, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Ya...let's ride something else first...think about us who are not as brave as you, Jungkookie..." Taehyung said.

"How about that one?" Wheein pointed one of the Gyro attractions.

"Not bad...let's try..." Jimin answered.

There were a lot of thrilling attractions that they rode. All of them were just as excited as kindergarten kids. They took a break after the time showed 1:00 pm. They took a seat near a small shop that selling some souvenirs...While Yoongi, Jimin and Hyejin went to look for some food and drinks, Wheein glancing at some cute headbands. Taehyung followed.

"This one is so cute..." Wheein picked one of the headbands.

Taehyung paid for it.

"How do I look?" Wheein asked.

"Cute..." Taehyung smiled.

"Cute?!" Wheein's sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter