Reconcile

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the previous chapter :

"Do you really have a boyfriend?" He asked.

Mino : 

 

And Wheein's answer :

"Yes." Wheein answered loudly.

"Ohh...okay...if I ask...who is..." Mino's words were cut off by Wheein.

"It should be one question only, right? You can't ask more..." 

"There were no rules about that, I guess..." Mino looked for some supports to others.

Yongsun suddenly felt worry. She looked into Wheein. 

"Please Wheein...brave yourself...don't tell him it's Taehyung..please..." Yongsun beg in her heart.

"No objection...so...if I ask...who is he? Will you answer me?" Mino looked into her eyes.

Wheein stared at Yongsun and she asked for a sorry.

Wheein replied," It's Kim Taehyung...BTS V...he's my boyfriend...the one and only.." she answered confidently.

BTS members laughed proudly but MAMAMOO members were frozen, especially Yongsun. The room suddenly heated up.

This time, Mino was the one in shock..

All of Winner members were also in shock. They started to interrogate Namjoon and friends.

"That...friend? Taehyung? How? Since when?" Mino asked randomly.

"Okay okay...let's stop here...let's just finish the drinks and then go back to hotel." Yoongi said.

Yongsun was about to drag Wheein out and went back to hotel, but Wheein just stayed still. 

"Yes...that friend...we've been dating for almost 6 months?! I guess..well...it's just complicated...I've made a promise to Yongsun Unni for not telling anybody about our relationship...but I think it lately went into wrong directions, especially for you Mino Oppa..I'm really sorry...and Yongsun Unni, you can punish me after this... I likely broke my promise to you...sorry..." Wheein looked into Mino and Yongsun.

Yongsun didn't look back. Mino was in a daze. Seungyoon tried to drag Mino. But it failed. Mino still couldn't accept it. He still hoped for something.

"So I guess...we still need to keep it as secret, right?" Yongsun asked Mino and the rest of Winner member.

"Well..I'm not type of person who likes to dig into other person's business..don't worry..." Seungyoon smiled.

"Okay everyone...let's just pretend that this conversation didn't exist. Let's clean up this mess and go back to hotel...okay?!" Yoongi insisted.

One by one, they left. 

"Mino-ah, you're not leaving?" Seungyoon asked.

"Later...I have something to do...with her..." he pointed to Wheein.

"Mino, stop it, please..." Seungyoon beg.

"You can go back with others." Mino insisted.

"Keep your pride, Mino-ah...we're leaving." Seungyoon greeted.

"Bye." Mino replied shortly but his eyes fixed on Wheein.

Seungyoon and friends left Mino. 

Mino : 

 

Meanwhile,

[On the hall]

"Yaa...where have you been?" Hoseok shouted to Taehyung who just passed by.

"Eh..are you leaving?" Taehyung asked.

"I brought your jacket and bag. You wanna come with us or you wanna see your girlfriend first?" Hoseok asked.

"By the way, Taehyung-ah, Wheein was really cool tonight ! If I were her, I didn't think I could say those words in that situation..." Jimin clapped.

"It's Kim Taehyung, BTS V, he's my boyfriend, the one and only.." Jin imitated Wheein.

Taehyung was shocked. 

"Did she..really...say that?" He asked.

"You're really a bad guy...why did you leave her like that? Geeezz...." Jin said.

"It's just..ahh..Hyung...give me my jacket and bag..." Taehyung took his jacket and bag from Hoseok.

"You guys can go..I have something to do.." Taehyung ran away to look for Wheein.

"That stupid fella...well, at least we won't see gloomy Tae anymore right...I think their problem was solved for tonight." Namjoon said.

"Ahaaa you're right...I really hate seeing that gloomy face by Taehyung..." Hoseok said.

 

[At the VIP room]

"Wheein-ah...look at me...don't avoid me..." Mino asked.

"Oppa...are you really gonna make me wavering to you ?! What is this?" Wheein looked into Mino.

"Yes...you're right...I will do anything ! I can't accept it...why it must be him? I guarantee, I knew you before he knew you.. how can...how is this possible...do you really like him that much?" Mino asked desperately.

"Oppa, let's stop it..are you gonna embarass yourself? If you really like me, then you have to let me go..." Wheein said.

Yongsun and friends were still in the same room with them, but they pretended to hear nothing. They were busy cleaning their stuff.

"That's not me...I'm a person who always get what I want...I can't let you go..you don't even give me a chance.."

"I don't want to give you a chance, don't you get it?! Oh my god.." Wheein was in frustation.

Mino was in a silence. Then,

"Is that a couple ring? T for Taehyung?" Mino saw the couple ring on Wheein's finger.

Wheein nodded. Mino sighed.

"At least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter