Minsuk

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[At Korean Restaurant]

"What should we order then?" Wheein asked her friends.

"Kimbap for me.." one of her friends, Jiyeon answered.

"Kimbap again? You've never changed, Jiyeon-ah " Wheein laughed.

Wheein was seen hanging out with her old middle school friends, along with Hyejin. They had a brunch at some Korean restaurant near their previous school. They ordered some foods that they used to order when they were in middle school. Wheein was close enough with Jiyeon, Sunmi and Leean --- almost like her friendship with Hyejin. Hyejin was also close to them. But, due to MAMAMOO's hectic schedule, they couldn't meet often. 

Wheein in casual : 

The foods were already served for them,

"I can't believe you dumped him...he's my favourite..." Leean spoke. Leean was half-korean and half-american. Hyejin learnt some american style from her.

"Why are you talking about it again ?! Are you still hating me because of that ? Do you still have a grudge on me ?" Wheein joked.

"It still upset me..." Leean acted cooly.

They talked about Vernon. Leean was a big fan of him.

"She's upset because she won't have you to benefit her, her obsession to him...sign, recent updates, etc..." Jiyeon giggled.

"But I've never been close to him, too ?" Wheein talked innocently.

"Aisssh, this kid !" Leean was about to hit Wheein.

Wheein laughed. Then she got a call from Taehyung. Her friends were teasing her.

"Geeezz...I envy you...." Sunmi grinned.

"Why?" Wheein acted innocently.

"Is he still in his detention?" Hyejin asked.

Wheein nodded," But we will meet on Gayo Dajeun later..."

"Which Gayo Dajeun will he attend?" Sunmi asked.

"Yaaa!!Bangtan Sonyeon...." Jiyeon suddenly half-shouted since Sunmi asked that silly question.

"Sssstt....my goodness...lower your voice...."Leean hit Jiyeon.

"Sorry...I mean...Bangtan will attend all Gayo Dajeun of course...why did you even ask that ?!" Jiyeon whispered.

They all laughed, "She's telling the truth..." Wheein said.

"So...how is he ?Is he really handsome in real life? Ahhh... Wheein-ah...when will you introduce him to us?" Jiyeon whined.

"Ah,,,,it won't be that easy, you know that...." Wheein said.

"By the way...ummm...I'm hesitant to tell you, Wheein-ah..should I tell you or not ??" Jiyeon said.

"Jiyeon-ah, are you kidding?!" Sunmi hit Jiyeon.

"Sunmi-ah, I think we should tell her...it's not right for me..." Jiyeon said.

Wheein was confused but also curious, "What are you talking about?" she asked.

" I met with Youngjae Oppa..." Jiyeon answered hesitantly.

Wheein gulped, "Where?" 

"Around Gangnam...last week..." Jiyeon answered.

"Then?" Wheein asked.

"I've tried to avoid talking with him...but he...gave me..information..." Jiyeon answered.

"Are you still looking for the person who saved you that night?" Jiyeon continued.

"Why?" Wheein asked.

"I know who he was..." Jiyeon said.

Wheein and also Hyejin got shocked.

"Who was he? Tell me." Wheein said.

"Jiyeon-ah..." Leean tried to stop Jiyeon.

"Are you sure? Do you still want to know it?" Jiyeon asked Wheein.

"Why not? I should have thanked him, anyway..." Wheein answered.

"It's....he's..." Jiyeon suddenly felt hesitant.

Wheein glared and asked," Tell me.."

"It's Song Mino...." Jiyeon whispered.

Wheein was shocked so did Hyejin.

"Say it again..." Wheein was trembling.

"It's him...Youngjae Oppa told me very clearly." Jiyeon said.

"How ?" Wheein stuttered.

"Mino was Minsuk..."Jiyeon said.

Wheein was frozen. Everyone's frozen. 

Then,

"Eyyy...Jiyeon-ah, you must be joking...maybe they're just look alike...Minsuk and Mino...stop playing this drama...okay?" Hyejin broke the silence.

"I'm telling you the truth...Youngjae Oppa told me that you wouldn't believe it...but Minsuk..I mean Mino...you won't recognize him right now because...Minsuk was ugly but Mino's handsome..." Jiyeon was cut by Wheein.

"I can see that they're look alike...but the voice ? He's not Minsuk,,,the voice's different..." Wheein said.

HER : 

"He had a surgery for his vocal cord." Jiyeon replied.

Wheein was in silence,"among all men in this world, why him?" She murmured.

"Well...maybe you don't put much attention to Minsuk at that time...or didn't care at all to him so you barely remembered him..." Jiyeon continued.

"Yes you're right,, I could only see Youngjae Oppa in my eyes..." Wheein murmured.

"Wheein-ah..." Leean nagged.

"So was he the one who saved me?"Wheein murmured.

HER : 

"That's what Youngjae Oppa told me..."

"I'm leaving..." Wheein suddenly grabbed her bag and left. Hyejin couldn't even stop her.

"Wheein-ah !"Hyejin shouted.

"Hyejin-ah...am I...wrong...to tell her this?" Jiyeon asked desperately.

"I don't know..."Hyejin answered desperately.

Wheein took a taxi and she couldn't think straight...what's on her mind was...asking Mino by herself...

"Where are we going, Ms?" The taxi driver asked.

Wheein was in a silence then she replied,"YG ent.."

On her way to YG ent, she rejected all Hyejin's calls.

 

[At YG entertainment]

30 minutes later, she arrived at YG ent.

She stood up infront of the building for a while. She didn't even know whether Mino's there or not. But she just entered the building confidently.

"Yes, Ms...may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I want to see Song Mino. Is he here?" 

The receptionist was a little surprised then she looked up. She recognized Wheein.

"Ah...MAMAMOO..."the receptionist smiled.

Wheein smiled back desperately.

"Yes...he's here...but as the procedure said...you can't enter unless..." the receptionist was cut by Wheein.

"I need to ask him something important...please?" Wheein beg her.

"Ms. Wheein...I'm a fan of you..but..."

Just then, Seungyoon appeared.

"Oh...Wheein-ssi?!" 

Wheein responded by bowing.

"Are you looking for Mino?" He asked.

"Yes..I have something to ask him.." Wheein answered inpatiently.

"Oh...okay...come with me, I'll take you to him...she's with me.." he gave signal to the receptionist.

"Thank you..." Wheein bowed.

"Geezzz you don't have to bow like that.  Let's go..."

Wheein followed.

They arrived at the dance studio.

"He's inside...Is it okay if I leave you? i need to see our Boss first..." Seungyoon  asked.

"I think it's okay...thank you..."Wheein replied.

"If he does something weird, just scream, okay?" Seungyoon joked then he left.

 

[At the dance studio]

Wheein knocked the door. 

"Come in..." Mino replied.

She entered.

Mino was shocked.

"Oh... it's you..." he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter