We're Couple, officially !

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What if ... let me help you...if you really wanna be with her, go to her after this award show ends...grab her hands and hold her hands...problem's solved. Taehyung confirmed to date Wheein. Period." Namjoon explained.

Taehyung was surprised hearing Namjoon's suggestion.

"But if you don't wanna be with her anymore, just..act like you don't know her...and tell the company that you will have break-up with her..."

Taehyung was in silence. 

"You still have around 45 minutes left, Tae...take your time and be a man..." Namjoon pat him again.

What would Taehyung do ?

HIM : 

 

He went to her. He reached her. He stood up infront of her. Everyone's attention were on them. Meanwhile, Wheein's in a deep shock. She stared at him and asked in silence,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE...PLEASE ACT LIKE WE'RE STRANGERS...JUST LIKE USUAL..."

HER : 

But Taehyung had different opinion. He grabbed Wheein's hand, pulled her near to him and hugged her. Wheein was still in her shock state. Taehyung whispered, "You asked me what I want...I WANT YOU" he then smiled to her.

Wheein finally got back to her sense. She smiled back. She peeked at Yongsun. Yongsun nodded as an approval for their act. Wheein grabbed Taehyung's hand. They went to the stage while holding each other's hands. Wheein was blushing all the way. Butterflies in her stomach.

"You say you wanna be with me, right? then...trust me for today..."Taehyung gave her warm smile.

HIM : 

"Sure..."Wheein nodded. She was tempted to create an act too. Her small hand went into fixing Tae's messy hair.

Blushing Wheein : 

The crowds getting louder, was it because of them? Cameras' everywhere. All the staffs were also shocked but also happy. They grew with idols, so that they knew the feelings very well. Other idol fellas were also surprised by the sudden acts... Some gave supporting smiles...and some gave...fake and bitter smiles...

BTS and MAMAMOO members coming into them, following them into the stage, as supporting acts. Moonbyul greeted Taehyung.

"Thanks God, I don't need to waste my time to curse you, Tae...if you decide to leave her and make her cry...I swear I'm gonna chasing and hating you forever...." she spoke.

"It's just..unfair...if we're separated like this..." Taehyung smile widely.

"Whoaaaa...you're really grown up man,Tae!" Yoongi pat Tae's back.

"I'm proud of you," Namjoon smiled and clapped.

Both Wheein and Taehyung were blushing.

"TaeTae...maybe next time, you should inform me first if you wanna do something like this so that I won't get heart attack..." Wheein complained.

"I'm sorry...I'm this kind of person..." he replied.

"What kind of person?" Wheein asked.

"Someone that bring happiness?" Taehyung bragged.

Wheein choked.

"I guess, you have to practice starting from now..." Taehyung stared to Wheein.

"Practice?" Wheein's confused.

"You're now become Mrs. Kim..." he joked.

Wheein laughed.

"There will be a lot of articles after this...don't read the comments..." Taehyung warned.

"You know I will read it..." Wheein replied.

Taehyung shook his head. Wheein smiled.

"Be ready for some interviews or if you do some reality shows, they will ask about us..." Taehyung told her.

She nodded.

That's how the night ended for them.

All eyes were on them. All cameras were on them. Some of them had broken heart, maybe. Umji was seen on the crowd, she was surrounded by her Unnies, they tried to comfort her.

 

On the next day,

"They've been knowing each other for two years and growing feelings for each other and have been dating around...a year...or more...let's hope for their happiness..." a representative from BigHit spoke in a press conference.

Then they showed the official picture of Wheein and Taehyung :

 

 

Taehyung then changed the TV channel. 

"Heol...."Wheein laughed.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

They had been sitting on the carpet, eating ice cream, and...watching TV...normal life after their yesterday act.

"We...are in news...main TV channel..." Wheein pointed to the TV.

Taehyung hit Wheein's head with a piece of paper.

"Scandal News, Jung Wheein..." he smiled.

"I'm dating such a big star..."Wheein sighed.

"Yayayaa....why am I feeling that you regret it?" Taehyung's annoyed.

Wheein put her ice cream and jumped into Taehyung until he fell. Wheein was above him. Taehyung stared intensely at her.

"I never regret it." Wheein smiled.

She kissed him. He kissed back. 

THEM :  (Photo cr : _eamkie (instagram))

"It's not me..." he said.

"What?" Wheein asked.

"I'm the one who's dating a big star." He smiled while her hair.

They were about to continue their kiss, but suddenly Jungkook entered the living room.

He yelled,"Aissssh, Hyung ! go get a room ! There's a minor here." He pointed himself and left to the kitchen.

Wheein stood up and laughed. Taehyung fixed his hair.

"You need to kick Yoongi Hyung for me, then. " Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook dip some water from the fridge. Wheein went to him and .

"Do you want me to introduce you to someone, Jungkook-ah? I have some friends..."

HER : 

"Nope..." Jungkook answered coldly.

"Geez...." Wheein glared.

Taehyung laughed then he jokingly said," Jungkook-ah, did you still keep the magazine that contain Solar's pic?" Taehyung referred to Yongsun's underwear pictorial.

Jungkook's face was getting red then he yelled,"Yaa! Hyung!" He hit and kicked Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed.

"Ahhh...Jungkook-ah...from all women, why it must be Yongsun Unni?" Wheein shook her head.

"Coz she look like IU....she cant find IU on a shoot like that, thats why..." Taehyung couldn't continue his word. Jungkook covered his mouth.

"Ahaaa!!! That's your ideal type then ! okay, I will find one for you..." Wheein teased.

"Noona !!!" Jungkook yelled.

"I will give you the proof..." Taehyung went into Jungkook's room to find the magazine.

"Yaaa !Hyung!!" Jungkook followed.

Jungkook : 

Wheein laughed.

She then took a seat and looked at her phone.

She did checking some comments about her relationship news.

Time passed and she gave bitter smile.

"Ahhh..." she sighed.

"They're too much..." she almost cried.

"I can't believe it !!! I'm definitely a lot a lot prettier than her ! How can he date her?! Taehyung-ah! I'm disappointed ! Just break up and find the real lady !"

"Whee-hore, !"

"What have you done to my Oppa?!"

"She needs a plastic surgery...oh wait a minute...was that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter