Moving

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[MAMAMOO's dorm]

Door bell rang. Yongsun went to the intercom. But no one could be seen on the cam.

Yongsun talked, " Who is it?"

Silence.

Then Yongsun shouted," Wheein-ah, it's your boyfriend !" 

Then Taehyung showed himself and talked," Oh...how do you know?" He asked Yongsun innocently.

"Idiot...." Yongsun replied jokingly. She pressed the button for him and left.

Now Yongsun was quite closer to Taehyung, compared than before. She could joke with him easily.

"Is it him? Is he alone?" Wheein asked while packaging her stuff.

"Dunno..." Yongsun replied shortly. She came to help Hwasa packaging Wheein's stuff.

Wheein moved to the front door to open it. 

"Hyejin-ah, you're not changing your...underwear?" Wheein asked.

"Ya ! It's not underwear !" Hyejin got angry.

Hyejin wore a very short 'short' and a tank top. Somehow, she looked hot.

Hyejin : 

"Why? Are you afraid that Tae will have a crush on me?" Hyejin acted ily.

"You're a jerk..." Wheein joked. She opened the door.

"Tadaaaaaa...." Taehyung showed and he brought pizza and cokes. 

"Cokes again?" Wheein gave a sarcastic tone.

But Taehyung just grinned.

"Do you love cokes more than me?' Wheein joked.

Taehyung nodded jokingly.

"Yaaaa..youuu..." Wheein poked Taehyung.

"Can't you just stop it..." Jimin's annoyed. He came along with Taehyung.

"Oh ... who's talking... Tae, did you hear something?" Wheein teased Jimin.

"Ya...who taught you that joke?" Jimin got mad.

"Kekekee...sorry, Jimin-ah...I'm just kidding...thank you for coming and helping me...come in..." Wheein smiled and she let them in.

They entered the dorm. Taehyung put the pizza and the cokes on the table.

"So...it's only 4 of you, living here? How lucky..."Jimin looked around. But he stopped. He saw Hyejin behind the opened-door, wrapping something. Hyejin saw him too. Jimin's frozen.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Hyejin asked. She stood up to have some drinks.

"Ah...no...it's just..." Jimin looked shy. He his hair multiple times.

Then he suddenly shouted," Why are you wearing underwear when there are men coming to your house !"

Shouting Jimin : 

Everyone's surprised. But then they all burst into laugh. Yongsun came from her hide and she also laughed.

"Yaaa !!! I'm not wearing underwear !!! It's just a top and a short...what's wrong with you ?!" Hyejin complained.

"It's too revealing !  Too short ! Too tight !" Jimin shouted and his face got red.

"Who are you?! My boyfriend ?!" Hyejin got mad. She yelled to Jimin.

"Okay okay...Hyejin will have this jacket on her. Okay, Jimin-ah?" Wheein kept laughing. She covered Hyejin with jacket. And Hyejin accepted while still yelling at Jimin.

"Sorry Hyejin-ah...our maknae is like this..." Taehyung also kept laughing.

"Here...I brought you cokes and pizza..." Taehyung offered Hyejin.

"Thanks.." Hyejin took a slice of pizza and a bottle of coke with her. 

"You're not gonna help me?" Hyejin looked at Jimin.

Jimin was surprised but he came to Hyejin to help her.

"Have you called the driver?" Yongsun asked Taehyung.

"Yes, Noona..he will come within 10 minutes.." Taehyung answered.

"Good.." Yongsun gave thumbs up. 

Taehyung smiled.

"Then, it will be just the three of you in this house?" Taehyung asked.

"No...it will be only me..." Yongsun replied.

Taehyung gave a confused look.

"Byul unni and Hyejin will also move to other houses." Wheein explained.

"Whoaaa..are you really allowed to live separately like that?" Jimin's surprised.

"Yes..our company is like this...privacy is also important for their artists." Wheein said.

"But won't you miss living with the others then?" Taehyung asked.

"But we still live in the same city, right ?!" Yongsun said.

"Taehyung-ah, if Wheein lives alone, you can come to her house as often as you want..." Hyejin teased Taehyung.

"Yaaa! What's that!" Yongsun yelled.

"It's true...sooner or later, you will also need your own house, Tae..." Hyejin said.

Jimin laughed. But he kept silent because Hyejin glared to him.

Taehyung and Wheein laughed.

Wheein set some days to move into her new house. She'd called Taehyung to help her. Because of 'Melting' success, they were rewarded their privacy from their company. Wheein chose to live in a rooftop while Moonbyul and Hyejin looked for smaller apartment just for themselves. Yongsun chose to stay since she needed this large apartment not only for her but sometimes for her parents or family who like to visit her.

Just then Moonbyul came. She came with Sandeul.

"Taehyung-ah, you're here too?" Sandeul asked.

"Yes...hello, Sunbaenim..." Taehyung bowed.

"Where's Jin?" Sandeul asked.

"He's at the dorm, I guess.." Taehyung answered.

"Ah.." Sandeul nodded.

"Are you coming here with Byul ? Yongsun asked.

"Yes.." Sandeul replied.

"To help Wheein?" Yongsun asked again.

"Of course... I need to do everything to get her duet with me..." Sandeul joked.

Flirting Sandeul : 

"Eyyy Oppa...don't be like this...I've said yes to you before..." Wheein said.

They all laughed. Then the driver came.

"The driver's arrived." Taehyung said.

"Oh...okay.we've finished packing the stuff..can Taehyung and Jimin bring all of these boxes?" Yongsun ordered.

They nodded and brought down some boxes.

They filled the car with Wheein's stuff. Then Taehyung and Wheein went with the car first to Wheein's new house.

"You all must come later okay? We will order jajangmyun and eat together ..it's a welcome party.." Wheein said.

"But your house must be messy?!" Sandeul said.

"No...don't worry. I've set everything...the bed, chairs, table etc..." 

"Okay..just text us if you're ready to welcome us..." Moonbyul said.

"Ok. Bye..." Wheein went out.

Taehyung and Wheein took taxi to get to Wheein's new house and Jimin was dropped on their way to Wheein's new house.

 

[At Wheein's new house]

Taehyung and Wheein pulled out the stuff from the boxes and started to set the house.

"Your Mom and Dad must be loving you like crazy since you're the only child. Am I right?" Taehyung asked while looking on the Wheein's family portrait.

Wheein acted," Of course...they always set their eyes not only on me...but also to some of my friends...and my boyfriend..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter