To Be or Not To Be

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Bangtan's Dorm]

Taehyung entered silently.

But Jimin caught him. Jimin woke up early. He just came back from showering.

"Yaa!!!!" he whispered a little loudly.

Taehyung was surprised.

"Ssst...where are the rest of the members?" Taehyung whispered.

"Sleeping..." Jimin answered.

Then Taehyung took a seat in the living room. Jimin followed.

" I read the news..." Taehyung sighed.

" But...is there anyone beside me who also dating someone?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin glared.

" Ah okay...so it's me ?" Taehyung scratched his nose.

" Do you think they really know about me and Wheein?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin wisely answered," It might be...do you remember what we hear on the red carpet?"

"Ahh..." Taehyung bite his lips.

"What are you gonna do now?" Jimin asked.

"I will get called soon by our Boss...what should I do?" Taehyung looked confused.

"He told you to be careful, remember?" Jimin reminded him.

"I...am..." Taehyung answered hesitantly.

Then, Jimin saw a hickey on Taehyung's neck.

"Yaaaa!!! Did you....??!!!" Jimin half-shouted.

"What?" Taehyung looked confused.

"Did you...and Wheein..."Jimin stuttered and he made some weird hand movements.

Taehyung was blushing," Ah...yes..."

HIM : 

"Yaaaa!!!!" Jimin half-whispered.

Taehyung grinned.

"Tell me about it!" Jimin half-yelled.

"Why would I??!!!" Taehyung then walked into his room, ignoring Jimin.

"Yaaa...should we celebrate it??" Jimin followed him.

Jimin : 

Taehyung kept ignoring Jimin. For a while, they forgot about their problem.

 

On the next two hours,

It was still on Bangtan's dorm,

"Where is he? Call him." CEO Bang commanded Namjoon.

Namjoon went directly to Taehyung's room.

Taehyung was about to wake up.

"Ah..Hyung..is our Boss here?" Taehyung guessed.

"Did you expect it already?" Namjoon asked back.

"Not this soon, actually.." he yawned.

"I will change my clothes first." Taehyung continued.

"Make it quick." Namjoon then went out.

 

"He's changing his clothes, Sir...He'll be out soon." Namjoon reported.

"Ok...so...since everyone's here...and I do think this ... Taehyung's case...does matter...to your group...let's talk about it...as a family...you know I never try to control your private life...but I just try to...you know...a little bit...I try to limit it a little bit..." CEO Bang opened the conversation.

All BTS members gathered at the living room.

"Is it about that breaking news?" Hoseok asked.

CEO Bang nodded.

Just then, Taehyung went out from his room and joined them. He bowed to CEO Bang.

"So...you've heard the news, Taehyung-ah...what are you gonna do ?" CEO Bang asked.

Taehyung stayed still. He didn't answer.

"But Sir...nowadays, even if we being so careful, media still manage to know it..." Namjoon defended Taehyung.

"Yes...for others, except Taehyung..." CEO Bang said.

Namjoon chose to stayed quiet.

"I told you to be careful..." CEO Bang said.

"Where were you last night?" CEO Bang asked.

"I...." Taehyung stuttered a bit.

"Tell me the truth..." CEO Bang commanded.

"I...went to Wheein's house..." 

All members were in silence.

" See..." CEO Bang sighed.

"Is your detention over?" He asked Taehyung.

"But Sir...it's my birthday...." Taehyung whispered.

"Oh...chukae..." CEO Bang gave sarcastic laugh.

"Meeting her once at Gayo wasn't enough for you, Tae?" CEO Bang sighed.

 Taehyung stayed quiet.

"We need to think some wayout ... I will go directly to that media who release the statement and try to figure out everything..if possible, I will try to negotiate them to delay the news...the upcoming news...but Tae...you need to decide....what will you do if the news between you and Wheein having relationship leak into public..." CEO Bang said. 

Taehyung looked up

"I suggest you...to talk with Wheein...in idol relationship...most of the victims were the girls...they really got attacked by fans...I do care a lot with Wheein...more than you....talk to her about it, Tae..." 

"Thank you, Sir... I'm sorry for everything..." Taehyung bowed.

"I'll get going now...get ready for practice for today..." CEO Bang left their dorm.

Namjoon accompanied him till downstairs.

"But...Taehyung-ah...why did the news telling us that two MAMAMOO members dating...any other beside Wheein??" Jimin asked.

"Ahh...you're right..." Taehyung looked confused.

Jin looked so annoyed," Who is it..." he murmured.

"It wasn't Yongsun Noona, Hyung..trust me..." Yoongi suddenly spoke.

"Why are you so confident? suspicious...." Jin smirked.

"It's just...not her..." Yoongi answered then went inside his room.

"Yaaa!! Yoongi-ah. Did you know something?" Jin followed.

That's how thing's going in the morning, at Bangtan's dorm.

 

Meanwhile,

[RBW Office]

"So...I'm not surprised with this news anymore..." CEO Do Hoon said to the four members.

"But the most surprising one...two MAMAMOO members...two?!" He raised his voice.

"Is anyone dating here beside Wheein?" He asked.

"Sir...maybe the news got wrong...it's only Wheein tho..." Yongsun defended her members.

"Really?" CEO Do Hoon said sarcastically.

"Let's see about that later....I will go to them first to delay the news...Wheein-ah...and the rest of you...need to figure out how to finish this, too..." CEO Do Hoon said and left them alone at the room.

"Wheein-ah...."Yongsun sighed.

"I'm sorry, Unni..."Wheein said.

"What are you going to do?" Yongsun asked.

"I don't know either..." Wheein sighed.

"For now, don't go meeting him...okay?" Yongsun warned.

Wheein just nodded.

 

Things messed up.

 

Few weeks later, they met again at Seoul Music Award. But it's not only them... Mino as part of MOBB was also invited. 

MOBB : 

MMM were almost seated near BTS, but...EXO were seated between them...And....It was like destiny...Mino was seated in one table with MMM, along with Gummy, Zico and Bobby.

 

[Mino's table]

"Mino...look at this..." Bobby pointed to MAMAMOO's label name on the table.

"Heol..." Mino was amazed.

"Did you plan this, Hyung?" Bobby asked.

"Not for this time...wow..." he's still amazed.

"Will you be okay?" Bobby asked.

"Don't mind me...I'll be fine..." Mino smiled.

Zico then came to their table. Three of them greeted each other and talked. Then, MAMAMOO came. 

Wheein was shocked. But she needed to control her expression. She bowed to him. Mino bowed back and gave a bitter smile. 

Just then, Gummy also joined their table.

Taehyung saw Wheein and Mino. He put his eyes to them. Mino was seen peeking a lot to her, while Bobby tried hard to distract him from Wheein, since a lot of cameras there. Wheein was pretty attractive at that night. All eyes were on her. 

HER : 

MAMAMOO won Bonsang award and received their award at the first-half of the show. They also made a legendary performance once again for Seoul Music Award. They used the audience seats as the starter of their stage. Audience were going wild. Eventhough most of the audience that coming to the show were Exol and ARMY but they still cheered to MMM, truly girl crush. Once again, they nailed their performance. BTS also enjoyed their stage, especially Taehyung. They decided to act normal after that breaking news. 

 

[Break Time, before continuing on the second-half of the show]

BTS were changing their costumes and got prepared for their stage for the second-half of the show.

Wheein was seen alone, sitting on her table. Her members were still discussing over something to some staffs. Mino saw her and came to her. 

"Are you waiting for me to come to you like this, Wheein-ah?" Mino smiled.

Wheein was shocked,"Ah...Hello, Oppa..." she bowed.

He laughed,"Why are you alone? Where are the others?" 

"They're having a talk with some staffs..." Wheein replied.

Mino nodded.

"And your boyfriend?"

"I guess they're changing their costumes right now."

Mino nodded. 

"Congratulation for the award," Mino said.

"Ah...yes...thank you...you too, Oppa..."

"Your performance was also legendary, as expected, MAMAMOO..I watched it from backstage..Zico Hyung couldn't even stop talking about it..." he smiled.

"Really?" 

Mino nodded.

A silence.

"Oppa...how are you, right now?" Wheein asked in cautious.

Mino looked at her.

"Me?" He asked.

"Well...after being rejected twice with my first love...I guess time will heal me, right?" Mino laughed a little.

"Oppa...In the past you didn't...confess..." Wheein smiled a little.

"Ah...you're right...sorry..."Mino laughed.

Seeing Mino like that, Wheein felt a relief. She thought Mino could accept the reality.

"So...are we in a good term, right now, Oppa?" Wheein asked.

Mino asked Wheein for a hifive.

Wheein smiled and accepted his hifive.

"Of course.." he smiled.

Wheein smiled back.

Just then, Mino manager came.

"There's a phone call for you. He said it's important."

"Oh okay...I'll get going Wheein-ah.." he accepted the call and went.

 

"Yes, Hyung...what's the matter?" Mino asked the guy in the phone, called Mr. Kim.

"Yaaa...what's your decision? Have you thought about it? I really consider your feeling, don't you know? And coz I owe you..normally, I will just release the news immediately after this..." Mr. Kim said.

"Umh..." Mino was confused.

"Their company came to me. They asked me to cancel the news..."

"Really? And what did they offer to you?"

"I rejected the offers. The offers didn't satisfy me at all. I said to them, I won't cancel it but I will just delay it...since I didn't get any answers from you..."

"Hmm....well Hyung, she smiled to me, today, with sincerity...I'm confused...She swayed my heart again,"

"Yaaa...this girl...she's not that pretty  but why two good-looking young boys tried to get her...tsk tsk tsk..."

"Hyung..she's really pretty..."Mino's annoyed.

"Okay okay...then what should I do? what do you want me to do?" Mr. Kim laughed.

"Just like you said to them, delay it...if there's a change with my heart, then I will let you know..." Mino replied.

"Well..okay then...as you wish..."

"Thank you, Hyung..."

"Ah...congratulation for your award..."

"Yes... thank you...Let's meet later, Hyung..."

"Sure...bye..."

Mr. Kim ended the conversation.

Mino sighed," Ah...Jung Wheein...what should I do with you...should I really be a good person to be with you?" Mino murmured.

He scratched his head, dizzy. He came back inside the venue.

The award show ended within 3 hours. BTS won best album. They performed at the second-half of the show.

That's how the night ended for both BTS and MAMAMOO.

After that, BTS went directly to their dorm, so did MAMAMOO.

 

A month later,

[Mino's apartment, 9:00 AM]

Someone rang his doorbell. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter