Closer

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 28, 2015

 

[MBC Meeting Room]

"First, thank you very much for your attendance. As we've informed before, today we're going to have rehearsal for several performers. We've tried to set everything as requested, but if you want to do some changes, please tell us." The PD said.

"Unni, you've told the crew that we'd like to start our perfomance from the audience seat right?" Moonbyul asked Yongsun.

"Yes, don't worry." Yongsun answered.

"Ah, for MAMAMOO, I've heard that your group plans to start from the audience seat, right?" PD asked.

"Yes, PDnim" Yongsun answered.

"Please adjust the timing, you have to arrive safely on the main stage.."PD joked.

"Sure, PDnim" Yongsun smiled.

"And... Rapmonster, your group, who's going to play the piano?" PD asked.

"It's him, Suga." Namjoon answered and pointed Suga.

"Okay. Ah, we haven't received your tape for Perfect Man." PD said.

"Ah, we're bringing it right now." Namjoon said.

"Okay. You can give it to me."

Namjoon gave the tape to the PD.

Then one by one, each performer gave things settled with the PD. 

"Ok..here's the sequence of your rehearsal. We've made it according the actual sequence on the live show." The PD said while giving the sequence to all performers.

"Since some of the waiting rooms are being renovated, we divided the waiting rooms according to the number of members. We apologize to .. some groups, like MAMAMOO, to share the room with other groups. I'm really sorry..."the PD apologized.

"Ahh..it's okay PDnim. Don't worry."Yongsun said.

"Ok then. Let's start this rehearsal and .. Fighting !!!" The PD did some aegyo and then all of them on the room laughed.

All performers went to their waiting rooms. MAMAMOO shared the room with another rookie, Gfriend. BTS' waiting room was next to their waiting room. While walking, Taehyung kept looking into Wheein. He thought a lot how to start the conversation with her. But he seemed he couldn't think anything yet. 

 

[MAMAMOO and Gfriend waiting room]

Both of groups greeted each other. Then they did their own business. Yongsun and Moonbyul chose to write some lyrics while Hyejin trying to sleep. Wheein, just playing games on her phone. Gfriend members were talking to each other.

"Umji-ah, what are you doing? Stop stalking him like that. Aigooo..." Yerin sighed while looking at Umji. Umji stood up back and worth infront of the door. 

"What? I am not stalking him. Just..." Umji got shy.

"Just...." Sowon waited for Umji's reply.

"You know that they're untouchable. I never see them greet any girlgroups, they just bow. Nothing's special. What do you expect? Saying ah hello Umji.." Jung Eunbi said sarcastically.

"Whom do you talk about?" Hwang Eunbi asked.

"Him." Sowon replied.

"Ah, Umji's crush?" Hwang Eunbi said.

"But he's different. He's nice. He even smiled to me." Umji half-shouted.

Umji's shout shocked Wheein. Wheein stopped playing her games. Then she heard Taehyung's name was mentioned.

"Umji-ah, that Kim Taehyung smiles to everyone. Everyone knows that." Sowon yelled.

"Kim Taehyung? Are they talking about the same Kim Taehyung?" Wheein felt curious about their conversation.

"He smiles to everyone, he bows to everyone, he greets everyone. But then ? Nothing. Trust me. He might be the most easy going member in BTS, but still. He's untouchable." Yerin explained.

"I don't think BTS sunbaenim have time to flirt, date, or do any other romances. They're really obsessed with their career. The furthest contact that we could get with them was just, we hired Mr.Son to give us some choreo. That's it." Sowon said.

"But still, I just want to make friends with him. You're all so cruel." Umji got annoyed.

"Umji-ah, we will have our project together with them, rite? Let's bet. Can you even have conversation with him?" Jung Eunbin asked.

"You're right! Unnies, prepare your bet, please, I will show you all, I will make him talk to me!" Umji half-shouted and then she went to rest room.

Other members of Gfriend laughed hard. They enjoyed teasing Umji.

There was one girl who thinking hard about their conversation. Well, she overheard them, actually.

 "Is he really that kind of person? So, what he did to me, just...oh my god, am I too overreacting?" Wheein felt disappointed. 

"Unni, I need to go to the rest room." Wheein talked to her manager.

"Sure." her manager replied.

Wheein went to the rest room. There, she met her Unni, Apink Eunji.

"Wheein-ah, are you okay?" Eunji asked Wheein. Wheein suddenly caught common cold. She started to have running nose.

"Yes, Unni. It's just common cold. Don't worry. Kekeke.. are u done rehearsing?" Wheein cleaned her nose.

"Not yet. But within 5 minutes we need to be ready. So, I need to go right now. Are you really ok?"

"Yes Unni don't worry. I bring medicine. Hehehe." Wheein smiled.

"Alright. See you then. Love you Wheein-ah!" Eunji left rest room.

"That Unni. Kekeke" Wheein laughed then she went outside. She walked to her room, but stopped few steps away infront of BTS waiting room. 

"What is this..is he really that kind of person? I'm getting curious. Is he a player? Is he.." Wheein thought hard but then the door's opened.

And guess, it was Kim Taehyung, who was coming outside. He walked to Wheein's direction. He's planning to go to rest room. Taehyung walked leisurely. He saw Wheein walking alone. On the other side, Wheein's heartbeat was going faster than before.Wheein walked very slowly and she turned down her face. Awkward.

Just then, Taehyung stopped.

"Uhm...hi there, I didn't mean to be rude, but there is some tissue left on your face." Taehyung said while pointing his own face. 

"Oh, ahhh...thank you.." Whee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter