It's Not Going Good

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 23, 2016

[Two days before KCON day 2]

Taehyung arrived at the airport. He and his group left one day earlier than other performers to NY. 

Meanwhile, MAMAMOO still had another schedule before going to NY.

"Have you arrived at the airport?" Wheein talked on the phone.

"Yes." Taehyung replied shortly.

"Okay..."Wheein hold her breath.

She then continued, " Call me when you arrive in NY, will you?"

"Sure..." Taehyung still replied shortly.

He continued, "I'm about to board right now."

"Okay. I'll hang up. Bye."

"Bye." 

WheeTae couple still had an awkward relationship after Mino incident. Taehyung was still upset. He had became quiet since that day. Wheein was the talkative one. 

 

One day later, all MAMAMOO members reached NY. MAMAMOO was on the same flight with Eric Nam and Day6. After landing, Wheein and friends went straight into the van.

 

[Inside the van]

Wheein texted Taehyung.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"I am in NY !!!!!!!!" She texted in excitement.

No reply for about 5 minutes. Wheein was about to call Taehyung, but...

His message popped out,

"Oh...you're arrived. Good." He replied shortly.

Wheein felt annoyed because of short reply from Taehyung.

She texted back with anger, "Yes. I have a tight schedule while in NY. First, Showtime shooting. Then, Leader Cosmetic fanmeeting. After that we will do rehearsal and then go back to hotel. Then, red carpet and hi5session for KCON. I guess we won't have our quality time before the show, so let's meet at the backstage. "

"I also have my patience, Tae" she murmured.

"Eh? Are you talking to me, Wheein-ah?" Yongsun asked. She sat behind Wheein.

"No, Unni. Sorry. I'm talking to myself." Wheein said.

Then, Taehyung's reply coming.

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Ok." He replied shortly.

Wheein threw her phone to an empty seat, next to her.

"We need to talk, Kim Taehyung !" Wheein murmured again.

As scheduled before, MAMAMOO members did the Showtime shooting, Leader Cosmetic fanmeeting, red carpet and hi5session for KCON. BTS members did the red carpet and hi5session before MAMAMOO. BTS performed last but they were already on backstage to do final check and accompany Namjoon before he went to stage as MC for the night, along with Ailee.

Meanwhile, MAMAMOO was the opening act for the show that night. Wheein and friends just reached the backstage.

 

[On backstage]

"Oh...you girls are already here?" Yoongi asked Yongsun.

Yongsun just nodded and bowed. She didn't give a look to Yoongi and others. She just focused on the preparation for her team. She came to the staff to check the mics. 

"Sorry...she's that kind of woman...nice to meet you again" Moonbyul greeted Yoongi.

"Ah...yes" Yoongi bowed.

"It's just...it's the first time I've seen her like this..." Yoongi said.

"Eyyy...you talk like she's your old friend, Yoongi-ah..." Jin poked Yoongi.

"Why why why..." Yoongi acted innocent.

"But...you know...there's one person who act scarier than Yongsun Noona right now..." Jin pointed to Wheein.

Upset Wheein : 

"Ah...Tae's girl..you're right...she looks upset..what's wrong? Is she fighting with Tae?" Yoongi asked Moonbyul.

"She's been like that...since our flight from Korea...such an annoying fella...where's Tae?" Moonbyul asked.

"He's gone to rest room I guess.." Jimin suddenly answered.

"I bet she's fighting with Tae...do you know something Byulie Noona?" Yoongi acted like detective one.

Moonbyul lift her shoulder, "She didn't tell me anything, yet."

Just then Yongsun called Moonbyul.

"Ah...see you then." Moonbyul said.

Then, Taehyung came into the backstage, along with Ailee. They just came back from the rest room. Ailee was a sociable person. She talked to Taehyung just like to her brother. She asked about his couple ring that gained her interest.

"Tae, is that a couple ring?" Ailee asked.

"Eh?" Taehyung was confused.

"The one that you wearing..." Ailee pointed to his couple ring.

"Ahh..." Taehyung realized.

Wheein heard their conversation. She looked into Taehyung. Taehyung found Wheein who staring to him but he refused to greet her. He chose to because he still felt upset about that Mino incident.

"Ahhh...this ring...yes...it's a couple ring..." Taehyung answered with wide smile.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to be rude...it's just...the ring is so beautiful...is it customized item?" Ailee asked again.

"Yes...this girl...designed it...for me..." Taehyung smiled.

"This girl..ohooo...the W girl..." Ailee teased Taehyung.

"Do I know her?" Ailee asked with curiousity.

Curious Ailee : 

"Mmmmmh...maybe..." Taehyung answered hesitantly.

Wheein looked upset.

"Is she pretty?" Ailee kept asking.

"She's pretty just like you.." Taehyung teased Ailee.

"Eyyy...ahaahahaa..she must be really happy to have a boyfriend like you, right?" Ailee asked.

"Mmmh...I'm not sure about that..." Taehyung answered while peeking to Wheein.

"Why why why?"

"Because..." Taehyung couldn't continue his words because someone's pulling him.

It's Wheein. She suddenly pulled Taehyung and drag him out. 

Everyone's shocked. Ailee was about to fall because of Wheein's sudden act. Thanks to Eric who could hold her to stay still.

"Be careful...are you okay?" Eric asked.

"Wow...I think I know W stands for what...Wheein ?!" Ailee suddenly felt amused. She smiled to Eric.

"Eh?" Eric was in confusion.

Yongsun suddenly felt worry. She came into Namjoon.

"Do you know something?" She asked Namjoon.

Namjoon shook his head, " I have no idea".

 

[On the hall]

"What are you doing?! Are you still mad at me?! I've told you hundred times that I don't have any special feelings for Song Mino from Winner..." Wheein yelled.

HER : 

But Taehyung didn't reply to her. He just folded his arms and leaned to the wall.

"You're not gonna talk ? Fine." Wheein folded her arms.

She continued yelling, "You...were going to say that I didn't admit you as my boyfriend, that I didn't wanna introduce you as my boyfriend, right?"

"Me? To whom?" Taehyung finally talked.

Annoying Tae : 

"Ailee Unni." 

"Tsktsktsk....woman..with all of her delusional mind..." Taehyung said.

"I'm not joking right now, Tae...what do you want me to do?" Wheein asked desperately.

"You know better what you need to do...I'm going..."Taehyung said and he was about to leave.

Wheein sighed and then she followed from behind.

"I...miss you like crazy, TaeTae..." Wheein talked in a louder voice but still sound pathetic.

Taehyung could hear it but he kept quiet.

He answered silently, deep from his heart," Me, too...WheeWhee.."

They went back to the backstage and hoping that others wouldn't pay attention to them due to Wheein's act. Yongsun was seen busy preparing the English dialog with Eric, together with Hyejin. Namjoon had finished his final script with Ailee and finally they went on stage to open the show. BTS came back to the their waiting room. And for MAMAMO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter