With You

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh...she must be playing pranks with you, Wheein-ssi...who is she? Should I call her back? Is she one of your fans pretending like that?" Hongki tried to breaking the silence.

"Yeah...what was she talking about? They're both perfect couple, well-match couple created in heaven..." Hyejin joked.

Both Wheein and Taehyung burst into laughter hearing Hyejin's words.

Hongki finally ended the segment with MAMAMOO. Wheein asked permission to go out earlier.

"Tae..just..leave me alone..for a minute...please?" Wheein asked Taehyung.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung looked worry.

Wheein nodded,"I'll be fine..." Wheein smiled.

She then went outside through the hall. She spotted a place to rest her head. There's an empty chair on the corner. She took a sit. She was in deep thought. Inhale. Exhale. Till a cute little girl came over her.

"Owh...." Wheein was surprised. The little fella suddenly gave her some candies.

"Is it ... for me?" Wheein smiled.

The little kid nodded.

"Thank you....do you want to sit with me?" Wheein drag the kid into her side. The kid just obeyed.

"What's your name?" Wheein asked.

"B...Byul..." the kid answered with struggle.

"Oh...you have the same name with my Unni...it's a nice name..."

"Where's your Mom and Dad?" Wheein asked.

The kid pointed at someone across the hallway.

"Ahh...that's your Dad?" 

The kid nodded. Her Dad was seen talking to some staffs.

"Thank you for the candies...why did you give it to me earlier? Is it because I look so pathetic ?"

"No..." the kid answered loudly.

Wheein was surprised. "Oh...then why?" She asked while smiling.

"Coz...Unn.. Unni loo..looks...pret...pretty..." the kid answered.

Wheein suddenly felt warmth. "Do I look pretty? Really?" Wheein smiled.

"Over there....there's an Oppa standing with his  glasses on..can you see him?" Wheein saw Taehyung was watching her quietly and she pointed him to the kid.

The kid nodded.

"This Unni likes that Oppa very much..do you think he likes me too?" Wheein asked.

The kid gave thumbs up.

"Eeeyyy Unni don't believe it...hmmm...Byul-ah...do you want to help Unni?"

The kid nodded cutely.

"Do you mind going to that Oppa and asking him like this : Oppa, that Unni over there really likes you...do you wanna go for a date with her?"

"How is it? Can you do it for me?"

The kid nodded and ran towards Taehyung. Taehyung was surprised. The kid delivered the messages well. Taehyung could be seen laughing and he replied the message to the kid. The kid was about to come back to Wheein when suddenly her Dad carried her away. The kid just waved to Wheein. Wheein waved back.

Wheein stood up and she walked to Taehyung's direction with a warm smile. She reached him.

"What's with that...using a kid as a messenger..." Taehyung joked.

Wheein smiled."So...what's your answer?"

"I told her..I have girlfriend..." Taehyung pouted.

Wheein laughed.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah...I am..." Wheein peeked to Taehyung's phone.

"Are you...reading some comments?" She asked.

"Well...I'm just...trying to..look for some positive comments...there's a lot...if you want to know..." Taehyung answered hesitantly.

Wheein felt sorry. She hug him.

"Thank you...sorry for bothering you..."

Taehyung just pat her back.

"Should we go to cinema tonight? Are you free?" Wheein asked.

"Sure..." Taehyung smiled.

They went inside to meet the rest of MMM members. The radio broadcast had just ended.

That night, Wheetae couple went to cinema. Articles about both of them enjoyed dating in cinema were coming out. Their pictures were everywhere. Comments also flooded in.

THEM : 

   

Happy ending for that day, tho.

 

Day by day went away. Month by month. It's almost three months, after they announced their relationship to public. Knetz had already approved them, well, let's pretend they really did approve them.

 

[Wheein's house]

"TaeTae..." Wheein woke Taehyung up.

"Mmmhhh..." Taehyung still didn't open his eyes.

Wheein went into his hug and kissed him on the lip. Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

"Morning..." Wheein greeted.

Taehyung kept Wheein in his embrace. He kept kissing Wheein on her faces.

"Aaaargh...stop it..." Wheein complained while giggling.

Taehyung released her.

"I'll get your clothes ready...are you sure you're  not washing yourself here?" Wheein asked while pulling the blanket.

"Yayayaya...Jung Wheein! You're pulling all the blankets with you...I'm over here..." Taehyung complained.

"Ah...sorry..." Wheein giggled and threw some towels to him.

"This girl...." Taehyung dissed.

"This pretty girl..."Wheein corrected.

Wheein got Taehyung his clothes. He changed. Wheein went to take some showers.

"Wheein-ah...you're coming with me, aren't you?" Taehyung asked while opening the bathroom door.

"Yaaa!!! Can't you please knock? You surprised me..."Wheein was shocked and she drown herself in the bathtube.

Taehyung didn't care. He glared into Wheein.

"Aishhh...what is this? Do you wanna join me?" Wheein asked.

"Nope...I will wash myself later at the dorm...but you're coming with me, right?"

"I won't..." Wheein answered.

"Why? It's my last performance in Korea...after that I... I will be in US for almost a month..." Taehyung said.

Wheein sighed,"I'm afraid...you don't know how other girls look at me..."

"Do you care?"

"Tae..." Wheein sighed.

"But I need you..." Taehyung gave a pathetic look.

Wheein sighed again,"Okay..." 

Taehyung gave wide smile..

"Now can't you go out ?" Wheein sent a signal for Taehyung to move out.

"Can't I stay here?" Taehyung joked.

Wheein glared.

"Okay okay..." Taehyung finally went out.

"Tae...my towel !!!" Wheein screamed.

 

[One hour later]

[Show Champion Special Backstage]

"Wheein-ah...what's wrong with you? You look so quiet rite now, not like earlier before..." Jimin talked to Wheein.

"Look at your friend...he said he needed me before...what a liar...he enjoys himself playing with Jungkookie..." Wheein's annoyed.

Jimin laughed,"Yaaa...Jungkook can't take your place, don't worry...Tae will get bored of him soon...he will come here... in 5 seconds?" Jimin joked.

Wheein laughed.

"What's this..." Hoseok came into them. He's preparing his mic.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"I've been very positive whenever we want to perform. But somehow I feel ... you know...a little bit ... gloomy? what's wrong with this surrounding?" Hoseok answered.

"It's her." Yoongi pointed Wheein.

"Me?" Wheein asked.

"You make other girls jealous...that's why they somehow stare at us ... or at her with ... jealousy..." Yoongi explained while pointing to other idol girls who looked away after Yoongi watched them.

Wheein nodded,"That's why I refused to come here at first...but Tae didn't listen..."

"He never listens..." Jimin joked.

"But...Wheein-ah...don't you have, at least one idol girl, that can be friend of yours?" Hoseok asked.

Wheein shook her head," Sorry..." 

Just then, Taehyung came and hug Wheein from behind. All girls there sighed with jealousy. Wheein somehow felt proud.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"You!" Jimin answered and then went away.

"Are we next?" Yoongi asked.

"No...it's Sistar...BTOB and then us...we still have time to enjoy the performance..." Taehyung gave a light kiss to Wheein. He still hug Wheein.

All girls really sent their jealous faces to Wheein. 

THEM : 

"TaeTae...people are looking at us weirdly." Wheein said.

"Sssshh...I wanna hear SoYu noona's singing..."

Wheein pouted. They enjoyed Sistar's performance.

"By the way, WheeWhee..." Taehyung called her.

"Yes?"

THEM : 

"I bought you a flight ticket...to US..."Taehyung said.

Wheein choked,"How... what do you mean?" She's confused.

"Come to my concert in Anaheim...will you?" Taehyung kissed Wheein again.

"But...my Manager...my sched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter