His Reasons

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"I'm at SBS building. Can we meet after I finish recording Inkigayo? I think we need to talk, Hyung...Thankyou...>Taehyung< "Taehyung texted.

"Rooftop. 9pm." Mino replied shortly.

 

Then,

"TaeTae, the staff's calling...shouldn't we be there too?" Wheein said.

"Oh...okay...where's Hoseok Hyung and Byulie Noona anyway?" Taehyung asked.

"They're on their way I guess..." Wheein replied.

"Oh...okay...let's go..."Taehyung tried to hold Wheein's hand.

"TaeTae..." Wheein stared.

"Ah...I'm sorry." Taehyung grinned.

They went to SBS Inkigayo Waiting Room. Moonbyul, Wheein, Hoseok and Taehyung were offerred as MCs for one of Inkigayo broadcasts. The staffs were explaining how the MCs would be joining Jinwoon 2AM stage. Taehyung and Hoseok filmed their backstage for Bangtan Bomb, so that Wheein and Moonbyul couldn't be caught in cameras. But for a moment Taehyung lose control and he stared to Wheein. He really enjoyed working with her and he couldn't hide his feeling. Luckily, Hoseok gently reminded Taehyung that they're on camera.

They got their scripts two weeks ago. Due to hectic schedule they practiced separately. For Inkigayo MC, chemistry between the MCs was important to give good impression to the viewers. Luckily, four of them were already friends..and Beagles...oh yeah, Inkigayo staff chose them because they represented Beagle dolls so hopefully could become Beagle MCs for the broadcast.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The broadcast went smoothly...four of them could present whats on the scripts succesfully...They could also do some improptu... Few mistakes were done by Taehyung but he could handle it. Wheein was still surprised how her boyfriend could bring so much laughter...she sometimes tap him, luckily it wasn't caught by the camera. The chemistry of these four beagles were awesome and it could be soon through camera. Inkigayo staffs looked satisfied.

They ended the broadcast as set on the schedule before. The staffs really satisfied with the hardwork of four MCs. Four of them took a picture along with the Inkigayo staffs. They planned to treat the four MCs for dinner but only Wheein, Moonbyul and Hoseok could go.

"Why aren't you going?" Wheein asked Taehyung.

"If I can make it, I will go after. I've had appointment." Taehyung answered.

"With whom?" Wheein asked again.

"It's Minjae..." Taehyung lied. 

"Well okay..." Wheein felt suspicious.

Then Hoseok came,

"Yayayaa...what are you both doing here? Wheein-ah, let's go...Tae, you should come later, okay?" he said.

" I will try Hyung...take care of her..." Taehyung winked.

"See you later..."Wheein waved.

Taehyung replied by waving back. After they left the Inkigayo waiting room, Taehyung packed his stuff into his bag and went to the rooftop to meet Mino.

 

[At the rooftop]

"Is he here? Ah... I guess I need to wait..." Taehyung murmured.

"You're late." A voice called. It's Mino.

Taehyung looked at his watch," It's 9 pm on my watch, Hyung."

"You're late by 5 minutes according to my watch." Mino said.

"I'm sorry, Hyung." Taehyung tried to step back and he apologized. He bowed.

"Don't act politely if later you will just try to scold me..." Mino said sarcastically.

Taehyung was shocked but then he replied," So you probably know why I ask you to meet me, Hyung?"

HIM : 

"Say it. I don't have much time." Mino challenged.

Taehyung talked bravely," I knew that you still try to contact her through messages and several calls..."

Taehyung was in a silent for a moment, then he continued talking,"but she's not interested in you, Hyung...Why don't you stop contacting her?" 

Mino was still quiet.

Taehyung continued his talking,"Those acts...were rude...you've already known that we are in relationship...as a man, shouldn't you respect me? I mean, since both of us are already grown up men..."

Mino pulled out some cigarettes from his pocket.

"Do you smoke?" He asked Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Men do smoke." Mino sighed.

"You're still not replying me, Hyung" Taehyung said.

"You said, she's not interested in me...so you don't have to worry...except, are you afraid that she might fall for me...slowly?" Mino smirked.

Taehyung stayed still. He kept staring to Mino and started to get mad.

Mad Taehyung : 

"This is the first time I meet a person like you, Hyung...there must be a reason, right?"

"What if no reason at all?" Mino smirked.

"So...this is the real Song Mino? Are you sure you wanna be like this, Hyung?" Taehyung said.

"I'm Song Mino who always get what he wants...and Wheein is my priority...it's not even my music career but her..." Mino talked seriously. He stared deeply to Taehyung.

MINO : 

Silence.

"Then I'm Kim Taehyung who always keeps what he has...and it's Wheein for right now, tomorrow and in the future...so you'd better stay away from us or you will get more hurt..." Taehyung replied bravely.

"So at the end we really can't be friends...well...then I will leave now...sorry for disturbing you, Hyung..." Taehyung bowed and he was about to leave when suddenly Mino said something.

"I will tell you the reason..." Mino said.

Taehyung was shocked and he turned back to face Mino.

"Will you?" Taehyung asked.

HIM : 

"But you may regret for asking it..." Mino smirked.

"Just tell me..." Taehyung challenged.

Mino smoked his cigarettes and replied," I've been knowing Wheein since...several years ago...but she doesn't recognize me now...I'm quite different from years ago. I was ugly, dark and chubby..." Mino stopped talking.

Then he continued,"She was a trainee at WA ent at that time...and I had just entered YG..."

"I had a close labelmate...and...Wheein was his girlfriend..when he introduced me to her, I didn't introduce myself as Mino, I used other name...I didn't want to use Mino before I debuted...coz I was planning to it for my stage name...so she called me Minsuk..." Mino laughed.

"My friend...this friend...was a really nice person...he treated Wheein nicely...but because of the pressure at YG...he sometimes lost control...he started to treat Wheein in a bad way...yelling at her...screaming at her..."

"But Wheein was really in love with him....she stayed still...I bet he was her first love..."

MINO : 

"This friend was really frustated after his parents stop sending him money...I'd tried my best to help him but it's not enough...and..."

"He took all of Wheein's allowance for his living expenses...while her... She needed to do multiple side jobs...for her living expenses..."

"I witnessed all her pain..but she didn't give up on that bastard kid...sometimes she came to me..but not for crying or whining...but just to share some happiness between her and him...which that hurt me enough..."

"And till one day...that day...at YG there was an evaluation for some rappers...and my friend didn't pass that evaluation...in fact, he used to be underground rapper with me...he got really upset and that night...I couldn't find him...his phone was deactivated...I'd tried to contact Wheein but she didn't reply.."

"Then I remembered the place that he used to visit when he felt unhappy...a karaoke room near YG area...it's a little bit...creepy...dark...that karaoke room...so I thought he might be singing like crazy there whilst in darkness...then I went the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter