Pho Delivery

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ho Chi Minh City Airport]

Finally, the airplane landed safely. All BTS and MAMAMOO members were ready to welcome the fans who had been waiting for them at the airport. Hyejin had put the eyeliner on her. Wheein took off her coat and styled her t-shirt just like what Taehyung did to his. All of them had already polished their looks.

MAMAMOO arriving at the airport : 

Outside,a lot of BTS fans, ARMYs, had been waiting for them. The kids, themselves, also had never imagined the huge crowd infront of them. Some MooMoos, MAMAMOO fans were also there to cheer MAMAMOO....

They succeed escaping from the crowd. Now, they're heading to the venue for rehearsal. During their journey to the venue, many fans followed by motorbikes. This was the first time for BTS and MAMAMOO to experience that. Moreover, they worried about the fans's safety.

 

[Lan Anh Music Stage, Ho Chi Minh City]

They arrived at the venue within 1 hour. The staffs there had already prepared for technical meeting and rehearsal.

After taking a while in discussion, they started their rehearsal.

MAMAMOO once tried to do V live in Vietnam, but due to poor signal, they didn't continue. BTS was the first to rehearse.

Meanwhile,

"Hyejin-ah, look at me ! Look at me !" Wheein called Hyejin.

"What?" Hyejin stopped playing with her phone and looked at Wheein.

Wheein did the I Need U dance infront of Hyejin, synchronizing with the actual music that could be heard from BTS rehearsal. 

"Whoaaaa...." Hyejin's amazed.

"Woah...you're doing great, Wheein-ah .." Moonbyul added.

Wheein laughed and then she stopped ," Aigooo....the camera is here..." Wheein pointed to the staff who was in charge in backstage recording.

The staff said," Why don't you continue? It's good, though..."

"I don't know the rest...I just know the main point of the dance..." Wheein said.

"Which one was the main point of the dance?  Show me again.. " the staff asked.

Wheein showed the dance where Jimin, as the center, danced ily " This one" she said then she ended with y pose. 

The staff laughed.

Moonbyul and Yongsun tried to practice how to say some greetings in Vietnam language, while Hyejin and Wheein were playing along.

Just then 'Run' music could be heard....

"Hyejin-ah !!!! This is it !!!" Wheein asked Hyejin to join her.

Hyejin agreed. Both danced along, but not the actual dance, they did improvisation. They danced according to the lyrics of the song...well, it was more like they interpreted the lyrics into their random movements. Hyejin even had swag for that song. Unfortunately, Moonbyul and Yongsun didn't even put attenttion to the maknae. They were busy discussing something. Only the staff and her camera left.

The staff giggled at what Wheein and Hyejin doing. But the other staff then called them to go up on stage for rehearsal. BTS must had finished theirs. They followed the staff to go on stage.

On stage, 

BTS was about to wrap their rehearsal. The song ended beautifully with the butterfly pose that made by BTS kids. They went off stage one by one, but Jungkook was left behind. He saw Wheein and came to her.

"Noona, how if we grab a drink for tonight? After the show, you, me, Jimin Hyung, and of course Tae Hyung ?" Jungkook asked in a sudden.

Wheein was in a silence.

Then Jungkook continued to "Ahhh...you'll have a date with Tae Hyung...it's okay...maybe next time...take care of him, please..." Jungkook gave a wink and then he left while giving a naughty look.

His naughty expression : 

Wheein realized," Woaaah !!!! That kiddo !!! How dare he tease me like that !!!!" 

"What? Wheein-ah what's wrong?" Hyejin came over.

"Hyejin-ah, that Jungkookie...he just teased me around...him and Jimin...really...unbelieavable..." 

"Yayayaa....control your expression...a lot of people here..."

"How can they....whoaaah.." 

"It's okay Wheein-ah, I guess they've became your allies, right ?!"

"But still...whoaaah..."

Hyejin clapped her hands infront of Wheein's face" Try to focus...we're doing our rehearsal right now."

However, they did their rehearsal smoothly.

After the rehearsal, all artists went to the hotel for showering, changing costumes, doing make-up and having early dinner. The promoter gave four hotel rooms for each group. BTS kids would share that four rooms among themselves. While for MAMAMOO, Yongsun and Moonbyul agreed to share their rooms. The other three rooms would be given for Basick, Hyejin and Wheein.

They finished all those routines at hotel before starting tonight's show. They went to the venue and arrived within only 20 minutes. They did the press conference and the interview separately. BTS would be the last performer for the show, while MAMAMOO and Basick would perform right just before them.

The show itself took around 2 hours before the performance of the K-pop Guest. BTS took their time taking 6 minutes of V live in Vietnam. They aired themselves waiting backstage before the show at Gala Vietnam Top Hits. Jin was seen playing some traditional music instruments from Vietnam while others were seen trying the traditional hat from Vietnam. Only the leader who couldn't be seen anywhere in their V live.

 

[At the Waiting Room]

Basick finished performing his first song, now he's gonna perform Stand Up with MAMAMOO. BTS kids were watching it through monitor. They looked really excited and looked forward for this performance. But one person looked worry.

"Is it starting already?" Namjoon was coming from the rest room.

"It's about to start." Jungkook replied.

Basick started with his 'starter rap'. He looked charismatic. He rap flawlessly. Then the quartet helped him with their strong vocal. MAMAMOO entered with black tight leather pants, and shorts...well, only the conservative Moonbyul who wore pants. 

Taehyung scratched his neck "What the...she could chose wearing the pants..why would she..." he murmured. 

"Whoaaah...I really want to be in the audience seat for this..." Hoseok said.

Basick gave heavy and strong rap in the middle of the song, without background music..and everyone's clapping with him...

"That was intense.." Namjoon was amazed.

And the song ended with Yongsun's high notes.

MAMAMOO and Basick performing Stand Up : 

BTS kids were clapping. 

"That was hype !" Jin shouted.

"And y....."Hoseok did imitation of Hyejin.

They all laughed.

MAMAMOO were seen entering the waiting room to get changed while Basick continued performing. 

"That was lit ! As expected, MAMAMOO !" Hoseok shouted.

MAMAMOO bowed.

"Thankyou..."Yongsun replied.

Taehyung couldn't complain about Wheein's y outfit because she's doing great at the performance. He just gave thumbs up to her. He winked to her. Wheein smiled.

And it was time for MAMAMOO to perform their hit songs. Wheein's second outfit was approved by Taehyung. He didn't whine at all. Wheein wore colorful flower-patterned summer dress. She looked cute in that dress.

BTS was the next performer. When they entered the stage, it was obvious that most of the audience were waiting for their performance. They hyped the night with their full energy. Rappers line rap well, vocal line sang well, and of course they danced very well. They were drowning with sweat after finishing their performance. They sent the audience home with the greatest memory in their life.

All the performance from BTS and MAMAMOO were completed at that night. Time showed 12.45 pm. They went straight to the hotel. Both group got their free time for tonight.

For BTS, Jin got his own room for tonight. Yoongi would share his room with Jimin, Namjoon with Hoseok, and Taehyung with the maknae, Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Wheein was alone at her room. She finished washing herself. She forgot to bring her pajama, so she chose to wear her oversized white long-sleeved shirt. She's supposed to wear it along with her black tight short. But the Coordi Noona cancelled it because it would look too racy for tv show. Somehow, she's still wearing the same short and she posed infront of the mirror. Ahhh... Coordi Noona was right, she thought. She took some beers from the fridge and sat on the sofa near the window. She opened the first bottle and drank it. She couldn't sleep, yet. She called Taehyung. He picked Wheein's call.

"Yes, WheeWhee?" Taehyung answered.

"Where are you?" Wheein asked.

"Right now...I'm eating Pho..." Taehyung answered.

"What?? Really??.... But you sound not like eating?"

"The restaurant is almost closed..no one's here except me...if you still want to try Pho, you better hurry. I will send you the location. It's not far from the hotel..."

"Ok..wait for me....."

"See you...," 

Wheein was about to change her short into jeans when she heard knock knock in her door.

"Aisshh...who is that...Yongsun Unni, can't we talk about it tomorrow?! " she thought it was Yongsun.

She walked to the door and opened it without peeking first.

There you go, Taehyung stood up with some packaged-Pho and of course his favorite, Cokes. He wanted to give surprise to Wheein, actually. But it looked like he's the one who got surprise, by a young lady who's wearing, well...all men's fantasy...oversized white long-sleeved shirt, and...with her , only...He was surprised but he showed so much happiness on his face.

HER : 

HIM : 

But for Taehyung, at that night, he couldn't see very well, whether she wore something to cover her lower part of her body or not. Ooops...

Just then he realized when Wheein lifted her arms, he could see the black short she's wearing.

Wheein was surprised by the sudden visit from Taehyung. She hid herself behind the door and let Taehyung to come in. 

"TaeTae...I thought it was Yongsun Unni..you surprised me ! You should have told me before..."Wheein whined. She half-realized the naughty expression on Taehyung's face.

Wheein closed the door. She pointed Taehyung to sit on the sofa. Taehyung still gathered his mind back. He sat smoothly on the sofa and put the Pho and the Cokes on the table. He saw Wheein trying to cover her and her thighs by pulling her shirt.

"Why are you wearing that?" Taehyung acted innocently.

"This ?" Wheein pointed her own clothes.

Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter