Tell The Leader

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both MAMAMOO and BTS finished their schedule.

[At the car park area]

"Hyung, can we use the van for a while?" Namjoon asked the manager.

"Why?" manager replied.

The other BTS members kept silent.

"We need to talk about something...umm...we need a little bit privacy..." Namjoon answered.

"Right now? We're going to the dorm immediately, by the way..." manager said.

"Hyung, please...just a minute..."Namjoon beg.

"10 minutes...then we leave..." manager said and then he left.

"Thanks Hyung..." Namjoon shouted.

"Let's talk inside...all of us.." Namjoon said.

"Hyung...is it really a big deal?" Taehyung sighed.

Namjoon pulled him into the van.

Seven of them were inside the van.

"Namjoonie, I think we can talk about it later at the dorm..." Yoongi suggested.

"Nope...somehow I just feel like I'm being betrayed...you all guys trying to fool me?!" Namjoon got upset.

"So....I'll be straight to the point...Jackson saw you and Wheein from MAMAMOO at the rooftop...he suspected that you might date her...." Namjoon said.

"That Hyung's there?! Really..."Taehyung's shocked.

"Is that true? Are you dating her, Tae?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung just nodded. Namjoon bite his lips.

"Rest of you...you did know about this?" Namjoon asked the others.

All nodded.

"I just knew about it few hours ago..." Hoseok said.

"And you're not even planning to tell me ? At all ? You plan to keep it a secret from me? I need Jackson to tell me what's going on between both of you...that's evil, Tae..." Namjoon complained.

"Ummm, Namjoon...it's not about he's not going to tell you...it's just he didn't know how to tell you and maybe he hadn't had the right time to tell you...right, Tae?" Yoongi spoke.

"He's right...it's because you're our leader...he might be hesitant to tell you..." Jin added.

Taehyung nodded," I'm sorry...somehow, you need to know it from Jackson Hyung..." he apologized.

HIM : 

"Then why not single of you telling me this?" Namjoon asked.

"It's not that we don't want to tell you...it's just we haven't had any chance to tell you....and this is the first case...I mean one of our members dates an idol..we're a little bit confused too..." Yoongi said.

The maknaes, Jimin and Jungkook remained silent.

"And I was just like an idiot when Jackson talked about...you and her..." Namjoon sighed.

"What kind of leader am I? Not knowing his own member's affair...you don't believe me, do you?" He glared to Taehyung.

"Hyung...affair?!" Taehyung got mad.

"Aishh...that's not I mean...it's just..." Namjoon sighed.

All of them were quiet for a while.

"How long have you been dating her?" Namjoon asked in softer voice.

Taehyung felt hesitant answering," Almost 2 months..." 

Namjoon asked, "So...you and Wheein... were already in relationship when we met them in Vietnam?" 

"Yes.." Taehyung answered.

"Wait, at that morning, I couldn't find you in your room, where were you?" Namjoon asked.

Namjoon : 

Jungkook put his head down. No one answered.

"Jungkookie, you know where he was, rite ?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyung, I was at her room...sorry. I lied to you." Taehyung finally answered.

Everyone's shocked except Jungkook.

"What were you doing at her room?" Namjoon asked without hesitant.

But Yoongi suddenly hit Namjoon's head with a piece of paper, " Yaaa ! Why are you asking that? That's his own business !" 

"It's okay...we just ate Pho.... and talked... and I didn't realize that I felt asleep on the sofa...till morning...that's all..." Taehyung told the truth.

"You don't have to answer that question, Tae..." Jin said.

"Namjoonie please...stop it..." Jin beg.

"Why why why? I have the right...why are you all attacking me? Tae, do you know what you're doing?" Namjoon stared at Taehyung.

"What? I didn't do some crime here.." Taehyung's annoyed.

"Ahh...I'm getting dizzy..." Namjoon put his head down. He scratched his head.

"Don't tell me..you'll be asking me to break up with her...just like before?" Taehyung got mad.

"Tae, calm down!" Hoseok said while poking Taehyung.

"Before? Last time I asked you to break up with Jieun because she'd been cheating on you !" Namjoon yelled.

"Aishh...this won't work ! I'm taking taxi !" Taehyung left the van.

"What are you doing, really !" Yoongi yelled to Namjoon.

"Ahhh, I can't think straight...Hoseok-ah, you go with him, I assume he doesn't have his wallet with him..." Namjoon asked Hoseok to accompany Taehyung.

Hoseok left the van and ran towards Taehyung. Jimin and Jungkook chose to call the manager. They also left the van.

"What's bothering you, anyway? Wheein is a nice girl..."Yoongi said.

"Perhaps, you like her, too?" Jin joked.

"Yyayaya Hyung, grow up ! You'd been watching too much drama..." Namjoon's annoyed.

"Then, what is it?" Jin asked back.

"I'm afraid that she will get hurt...no...both will get hurt...you know how netizen will react?" Namjoon talked seriously.

"Namjoon, you're thinking too far...if that's the case then we should help them right?" Jin asked.

"Ahh...this is still not right...I feel uneasy..."Namjoon put his earphone.

"Geezzz, you better apologize to Taehyung, don't forget !" Jin half-shouted.

"Why would I? Never !" Namjoon yelled.

They left the venue without Taehyung and Hoseok.

 

Meanwhile,

[At the coffee shop]

"Unni, here's your order..." Wheein put Yongsun's ordered drink and late snack to the table.

The coffee shop looked empty...maybe because it's late...

"So...." Yongsun tried to open the conversation.

"Unni...what do you think? Our performance today?" Wheein tried to distract Yongsun.

"Well...we're doing good..just like usual..." Yongsun replied.

"Don't you think our adlib today was the best? It was a good idea to do that slow motion...." 

"Wheeinie, what's your relationship with Taehyung?" Yongsun cut Wheein's talk.

Wheein almost spilled her drink.

"Ah...that's...why are you asking like that?" Wheein panicked.

Moonbyul and Hyejin stayed quiet.

"And...seeing both of you stay quiet like this, I assume both of you know something that I don't know..." Yongsun looked at Moonbyul and Hyejin.

"He's the one who came into our dorm at that time, right? Was he the person who picked you up for your friend's wedding...what's her name..." Yongsun forgot.

"Jieun..." Hyejin helped her. Moonbyul glared at Hyejin.

"Yes..thank you, Hyejin-ah...Jieun..."

"How did you know that, Unni? Weren't you out at that night?" Wheein asked innocently.

"Don't ask back, Wheeinie...I'm the one who should ask you, and you're the one who need to answer...." Yongsun said.

Yongsun : 

"You're acting weird lately...I've tried to think positively...ah...maybe she will tell me some other time...it's like you're hiding something from me...I can't help you if you don't wanna talk about it..." Yongsun continued.

Yongsun : 

"Till I found out today...I eavesdropped ! Wheein and Taehyung are dating ! Woooow ! What a day !" Yongsun glared at Wheein.

Yongsun again : 

They remained silent for 1-2 minutes. Then,

"Unni, it's not her fault, anyway...I asked her personally for not telling you, yet..." Moonbyul spoke.

"Byulie..." Yongsun sighed.

"I think I need some aspirin...suddenly I got headache..." Yongsun said.

"Unni, what's the problem actually...I don't get it... they're dating..falling in love each other..just try not to be caught then, problem's solved..." Hyejin talked in relax.

"No no Hyejin-ah..." Yongsun shook her head.

"Why?" Hyejin asked.

"He's BTS member, for God's sake, Hyejin-ah...."Yongsun yelled.

But Hyejin replied softly," So, BTS members, can not date? Are they robot or something?" 

"Aaaargh, Hyejin-ah ! Stop it !" Yongsun's annoyed.

"Unni..." Wheein called softly.

"What..." Yongsun replied shortly.

"I'm really sorry...I didn't mean not telling you..." Wheein said.

Yongsun sighed.

"If...if I tell you about everything, will you still help me?" 

"Talk..." Yongsun asked Wheein to tell her about everything.

Wheein shared her story. She told everything to Yongsun, how she started knowing and dating Taehyung.

"Heol...You're really something, Jung Wheein..." Yongsun's amazed.

"How can you keep it as a secret from me, this whole time?" Yongsun said.

"Unni, I'm sorry, since you're the leader...I became more hesitant to tell you..." Wheein said.

"You haven't got my approval, Jung Wheein...I need time to think about this whole mess.." Yongsun said.

"Unni, what mess? Just take it simple...let's just encourage them and help them..." Hyejin whined.

"For now...don't let this news get into our manager...Okay?!" Yongsun suggested.

Wheein nodded.

"This will be a secret for us, you can't tell any single person about your romance with Taehyung...we can't trust anyone..." Yongsun warned.

"But..." Wheein was about to talk.

"What?" Yongsun asked.

"Vernon did know."  Wheein murmured.

"Say it again..." Yongsun asked.

Moonbyul and Hyejin were also shocked.

"Vernon. He knew." Wheein repeated.

Yongsun sighed, "Okay...I hope Vernon was the last person who knew about it?!"

"How did he know about it?" Hyejin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter